SORT BY Relevancy
This is a great show discussing the hate that people have for transexual men who become women. We will talk to transexuals directly!!! We will also understand their side of the story and WHY they made the choice to live this lifestyle! THis will be an awesome show so dont miss out!
Every week make plans to join Marriah either live or as a downloaded podcast and keep up with all the happenings in Marriah's realm
Join her as she talks about her experiences as a transgender pro wrestler in the business and in life.
Whether she is called the Bloodthirsty Vixen, the Hardcore Queen of the West Coast, Amanda or She-hulk she has trail blazed her way through indy wresling and now has her eyes set on Podcasting!
This week we'll be discussing how trannies are handled in the media. In the past few years, there has been more media focus than ever on the transgender community. At one point, the extent of our media coverage was the Jerry Springer show and Maury Povich.. Recently, we crossed the line into mainstream with pioneers such as Kandice Kane, Laverne Cox, Isis King, and Leiomy Maldanado.. But are we still getting the respect we deserve? Doors are mostly being open by way of reality television. With reality tv, we're able to take a more intimate look at the struggles and discrimination that some of these girls had to endure.. Tonight we'll be discussing some of these shows and how they dealt with their transgender star/contestant.. We'll be talking about some of the comments made on air towards these transgenders.. And we'll also ask the question, Is this exposure benefiting the Transgender community? Are these shows aimed toward helping the public learn about us, or are we just a Freakshow ploy to get ratings?
On a side note, I'll also be making a special announcement for all of my Lil Rock listeners who are still wrapped up in the QueenDingaling/Lil Rock scandal..
DON'T MISS IT!
Genia and Shae diiscuss: why some homosexuals married opposite gender spouses. Did we get married just to fit in? DId we get married to stay in the closet?
Shae catches our listeners up on American Idol and The Voice.
(Skip to minute 27:18) Genia and Shae gossip about Jay Z and Foxy Brown: She claims he gave her a sexually transmitted disease. AND she claimes he has a thing for "trannies" - her word, not ours.
Listen to more SistersTalk Radio. Subscribe to SistersTalk Radio on iTunes. Follow Genia on Twitter. Become a SistersTalk Radio fan on Facebook.
Krystal and Janella kick off the morning with Jay-Z's Can I Get a Fuck You then Krystal regales all of you with a story that involves a toddler and dentures you do not want to miss! Jem Freeze brings us an update from solitairy confinement in jail but no weather and the girls entertain with another 90's classic, Mo Money Mo Problems by the Notorious B.I.G. before Janella gives the inside scoop on your favorite celebrities such as Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, and more! Finally, Krystal reads us a heartwarming missed connection from Craigslist.
The Queenz Of Media are back! Skylar and Grace are thrilled to bring you an exclusive interview with Israel Luna and Toni Miller, the film makers behind The 2010 Tribeca Film Festival's most controversial and talked about movie "Ticked Off Trannies With Knives".
A group of transgender women are violently beaten and left for dead. After regaining their consciousness the violated vixens turn deadly divas and with their new-found confidence and courage, slice their way to vengeance.
An homage to the exploitation films of the 70’s, this film sets out to create a new and unique genre called transploitation.
Loaded with titillating dialog, bodacious bods and extreme violence, this fantasy film shows that it takes balls to get revenge.
It is said that Transsexuals are the best of both worlds.. In a lot of ways this is true. Because most of us have experienced both male/masculine and female/feminine feelings, some of us are able to be more objective when evaluating and exploring male/female relationships. So join us for a special episode with THE LOVE TRANNIES! Hott, the ladies of INTRANSHEART, and myself will take on all of your love problems or inquiries.. No matter if you're, straight, gay, bi, male, female, trans, other, call in and let us help with your relationship. Let us try to make Valentine's Day a happy one for you!
Join me Tonight as we clear the air. In the LGBT community, there is an unspoken divide between the G and the T.. While the LGBT is looked down on or as different by the rest of society, there is also animosity within the group itself.. Tonight is the chance to CLEAR THE AIR! Tonight we'll discuss some of the reasons there is so much animosity between the G and the T.
Do gays see Transsexuals as a joke or an oddity that casts a negative light on the gay community?
Do Transsexuals see gays as less than because we're able to live straighter lives and blend into society?
Why do gays look to trannies as entertainment or the spectacle?
Why do trannies see gays as nothing more that bitterness and jealousy?
Tonight were gonna answer all of the questions and lay to rest any myths about the relationships between the G and the T..
Gays, If you have a gripe about the Ts community, tonight is your chance to call in and share your thoughts.. Ts ladies, if you have any gripes with the gay community, please call in and share with us..
This is gonna be eye opening!
This is the last week in Black History Month.. So We celebrate with Black History Trannies! This week we'll celebrate those Transwomen who have made enormous strides and have torn down barriers for all transwomen, and who just happen to be Black. We take a look at those unsung heroes in the trans-community from the past and those who are currently making history as we speak. Joining us will be Violinist, Vocalist, Performer, Activist, Trans/African-American Woman, The lovely and Talented Tona Brown. She'll be sharing some of her journey to success as one of those ladies currently making history in a world that at most times seems totally against us. Tune in as we celebrate the Transwomen of BLACK HISTORY!
Join us this week as we taking a look at why some ts ladies bash the men that love us. Even tho most of the men who are attracted to transwomen could be considered straight and even tho we see ourselves as women expecting our counterparts to see the same, we flip the script on them referring to them as gay or other pejorative homosexual terms as soon as we disagree with something. Tonight we ask: Do trannies make it difficult for our counterparts to really get involved with us beyond sex? What are some of the circumstances that cause a transwoman to flipt the script on a translover? Tonight we invite all the ladies and translovers alike to help answer these questions so DON'T MISS IT!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (68 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- HOV Radio (31 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (18 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- NDB Media (10 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (10 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (7 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (2 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)