SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History" by Andrew Farago from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1uj3cVS
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
Or listen on Stitcher via your iPhone, Blackberry or Palm Pre: http://www.stitcher.com/mrmedia
On this episode of The Black Geeks Radio Show:
- We review the latest movie about America's favorite Heroes in a Half Shell. Check out our review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- This week, Zack Synder defended the Aquaman character, without confirming is he will actually be in the Bat v. Sups Movie. We'll talk about the Aquaman character and his possible appearance in the next DC Comics Mega Movie
- Finally, we need to do a quick check in with the Geeks to see what's been going on with them. What are they reading, what are they watching, what are the playing, what's hot on their tech list.
- As usual we'll also have our Sith News segment and a new sponsor.
Cowabunga! On this weeks' show, Michael Bay and the guy who brought you Battle: Los Angeles try not to ruin your childhood with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Plus, a review of the culinary rom-com The Hundred-Foot Journey starring Helen Mirren, and John Michael McDonagh's dark religious comedy, Calvary.
This plus news on Batman v Superman, a possible female spinoff of The Amazing Spider-Man, and much more!
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review four new films. First, we'll discuss the latest remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Then, we review the new tornado thriller Into the Storm. After that, we review Helen Mirren's new movie The Hundred-Foot Journey. And finally, we'll discuss Daniel Radcliffe's latest effort What If.
Brought to you by the Corner Turtles, this episode features some new music and glimpses into life in our small town here in the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia. Listen in and get a dose of life here in Keremeos and hear some great local talent.
After a few one to two release weekends we're full up this week on the Punch Drunk Podcast with 4 movies to talk about. First up we return, yet again, to the late 80's with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then to this years disaster flick Into The Storm. Rounding out with another dramatic turn for Harry Potter as Daniel Radcliffe stars in What If, and Helen Mirren in The Hundred Foot Journey.
Join the Corner Turtles as they bring you another episode of K Radio, recorded live at the Wrong Turn Tavern right here in beautiful downtown Keremeos in the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia. Listen to a variety of local musicians and hear the latest goings on from here in Keremeos over the last week or two.
Release Date: August 7, 2014 (p.m. screenings)
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Screenwriter: Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway, John Fusco
Starring: Megan Fox, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Pete Ploszek, Noel Fisher, Will Arnett, Danny Woodburn, William Fichtner, Johnny Knoxville, Tony Shalhoub
Genre: Action, Adventure
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for sci-fi action violence)
Official Website: TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesmovie.com
Plot Summary: The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan
In this week's episode of K Radio we talk again with the Fish Whisperer for his take on local fishing tactics and locations. Also we have an interview with Jazz Guitarist Yussef Rachmani Mueller from Montreal. So join us for another great night out of the Wrong Turn Tavern as the Corner Turtles host this week's show.
Kevin Eastman Bio Born in Portland, Maine in 1962 Kevin Eastman began drawing at a very young age copying children’s books and reading comics. Inspired by master storyteller Jack Kirby, and later by self publishing creators Richard Corben, Vaughn Bode, and Dave Sim, all of his early work focused more on Science Fiction influences than traditional Superhero style comics. In 1982, he met Peter Laird in Northampton, Massachusetts and the partnership studio; Mirage Studios was formed. Less than a year later in the middle of a late night jam session, Eastman doodled a new character he dubbed a “Ninja Turtle” to make Laird laugh—several sketches a final drawing of four characters later “Eastman and Laird’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” had officially entered the universe! Self published in May of 1984 the first issue sold out of its 3000 copies. Catching the eye of Merchandising Agents and Hollywood Producers, Eastman and Laird maintained full control of their creations while guiding them through Toy Licensing, TV Series adaptation, as well as Feature Film exploitation. Eastman found time to establish the “Words and Pictures Museum of Cartoon Art”, created an artist friendly publishing company, “Tundra Publishing” where projects like “The Crow” “From Hell” and “American Splendor” first flourished, as well as purchased world renowned “Heavy Metal Magazine.” He recently partnered with Writer, Director; Producer Robert Rodriguez to develop a new series of Heavy Metal inspired Animated and Live Action films. You can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter @123Film
Memorial Day Weekend, the un-official start of summer and the time where you get drunk with your family and hash out your opinions on just about everything. So, who better to bring into the studio, live, than Patrick and Zack!
We've had these brothers on seperate shows (Patrick ep.20 and Zack ep.11), but never at the same time, so this'll be a blast, for sure! We're talkin, about Godzilla, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dawn of the Dead (Zombies) and whatever the hell we feel like talkin' about.
So, grab a cold one and join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (137 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- HOV Radio (22 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)