SORT BY Relevancy
September 1, 2011 - By SisterToldja
Maybe your beau is struggling to find a job in this terrible economy. Or perhaps he’s on a fixed income due to graduate school or helping out family members or some sort of bad investment. Either way…he’s broke. Can you handle it? If you truly care about him, not just about being wined and dined, then a period of financial struggle shouldn’t be a death knell to your relationship. Now, if you two pay bills together or share an apartment, that’s gonna be a bit more complicated. But if both parties are committed, communicative and responsible, you can make it work. Check out our tips for dating a man who’s down on his luck.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they dicuss this and other important topics on this weeks edition of Zaiyah's House.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
in Real Estate
Award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris discuss the habits & traits of the top 1% of real estate agents, and how incorporating these traits into your routine can help you to achieve this level of unparalleled success.
Take Action : Schedule a Free 1-on-1 Coaching Call or Visit Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching
WHY ARE POOR PEOPLE POOR AND RICH PEOPLE RICH? TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT SOME THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ASKED YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHY ARE POOR PEOPLE POOR AND RICH PEOPLE RICH?
IS IT BECAUSE OF HOW THE RICH OR POOR ARE PARENTS RAISED THEM OR IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAD MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE?
THE ANSWER I GIVE YOU MAY UPSET YOU, BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE POOR IS POOR AND THE RICH IS RICH.
This station and episode is created to enhance our Christian lives and play gospel music 24/7. Talk about real topics and situation from a Christian stand point and also solutions and understanding of how to live a real Christian life. A station create from the people and for the people.
We live today in two Americas and the reason is greed that trickles down. The top 2% buys corruption and spreads it around daily. The results:
Spirits are higher that ever before and spirits are broken.
Families are experiencing wealth that will last for generations and families have split for lack of jobs.
People are living longer because medical care is available and because of lack of medical care, people are dying prematurely.
US Jobs are being outsourced to other countryies and adults in America are remain jobless
Citizens from other countries are being flown by jets into America and given jobs and young adults in America are graduating high and college to hear from America companies, "we are not hiring".
America is broke, politicians broke it, citizens are the enablers. Greed is the problem and lust, and envy and selfishness, and ignorance. The top 2% of Americans are to blame. The citizens are to blame. The politicians are to blame.There are realistic solutions but it takes work and working at making America better seems to be what everyone points at everyone else to do. Whatever problems we face today in America, citizens can fix. What's happening is every group of citizens with a cause are only concerned about themselves. When America bring back jobs, then we can work on prosperity for all the individual causes. Our priorities are out of order and the results are the least amongst us are paying with untimely deaths across America.
America's immediate needs are jobs; Medicaid expansion; End to deaths of innocent children; Repeal ALEC's stand your ground. Then we do term limits for politicians as a tool to prevent money donors from electing politicians todo the deeds of CEOs, meaning little taxation, little regulation, and little litigation in the courts. We must fix this at the polls come November 2014.
Advocacy against the denial of human/civil due to race and ethnicity. Examination of historical abuse as well as existing problems. Solutions offered. Guest incude people who have knowledge, through personal experience or study of crimes against humanity victimizing Africans and Indigenous People.
Contact: Dr. Floyd D. Harris, Jr. email: email@example.com
Do you feel pushed and pulled in all directions?
Do you find that once you complete one task, 3 more pop up to replace it?
Do you ever feel so busy that you don’t even have time to delegate?
The truth is chaos does not have to be a way of life.
Join us every Tuesday at 9:00am ET - on the radio for a 5 minute discussion regarding a real-world situation that busy professional face every day.
After the 5 minute discussion, the phone lines are open for some Q&A
If you want more information, why don’t we schedule an appointment, where I get to know more about your unique situation. And then I will be happy to make recommendations on what your best steps are moving forward. How does that sound?
Hi, my name is Laura Rose. I am a speaker and author. My background is in time and project management.
I help busy professionals and entrepreneurs create effective systems so that they can comfortably delegate to others, be more profitable and have time to enjoy life even if they don’t have time to learn new technology or train their staff. I have a knack for taking big ideas and converting them into smart, sound, and actionable ideas.
At the end of the day, I give people peace of mind.
Archives of these episodes can be found at
in Pop Culture
Why is it that Birthdays always get harder to plan the older you get? Is this a thing? In Celebration of Nikki's Bday we'll start our day off talking birthdays and other celebrations, followed by other people problems starting with CPT, Crazy people in public and People who are just sooooo damn rude! Hollywood is having a baby spree, which one of your favs knocked up his girlfriend. And per usual Nikki will blow your mind with the latest in fashion fixes. Tune in tonight at 10/9C.
This show is going to offer clips, help, advice and methods on how to deal with difficult peoiple, and it will expose the different type of people out there with their own character/personality types, flaws, so on and so forth.
I've already covered quite a bit, but I am going to play some clips for you, and they will pretty much show the different type of difficult people out there, and how you can go about handling them.
Hear from one of the many dynamic professionals who are improving our community (Sonoma/Marin/Napa) through their work. They will be interviewed by Sue Hirsch, Certified Wellness Coach of Reap Your Dream and Certified Massage Therapist of Perfect Day Massage, Public Speaker, and Hostess of 100 People You Should Know radio show.
WHAT ARE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND GAMES PLAYED ON BLACK PEOPLE? WHY ARE THEY PLAYED & WHO PLAYS THEM? WHAT IS REAL PSYCHOLOGY? WHY IS IT IMPORTANT IN THE FOUNDATION OF A GOVERNMENT? DO BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)