SORT BY Relevancy
Jack Killion Serial entrepreneur talks about the key attributes of running a successful business. Topics to be discussed are Leadership skills, growing a profitable business
Eric Mautner President of Need It Now & The SDS Family of Global Logistics will be discussing the trends in his industry and how his business is positioned to address those trends
Tony Racioppo former ceo of SDS Global Logistics will be discussing he experience and success as a business owner as well as lessons he has learned post sale of his business.
Welcome to the Home Business Leaders and Legends Show!
In this broadcast we answer the question, why does this show exist?
We want to showcase the up and coming leaders and legends in our industry. Every episode will showcase 1 business owner and their company.
We'll discuss not just the company, but the story of each leader and then in every episode we will invite you as the listener to join the business leader by working personally with them in their company!
Stay tuned for some incredible episodes!
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-231-management-magicians-series-leaders-are-not-liked-they-are-respected.html
SHOW NOTES: In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. If you feel that you must be liked by others, do not accept a leadership position.2. Definition of
Join me please in early will i seek thee,it is all about prayer rising early to seek your God Ps.63-1 praying three times morninh,evening,and noon Ps.55-16.17 Prayer man must always pray ,praying ye one for another in the book of thessalonica 2nd book chapter 5;15-17 these are just a small portion of scriptures
in Self Help
Seek your passion. Do acts daily that will move you in the direction. You become the very thing that you think about and take action toward. "You will be known by the fruit you bear." No matter what you think of yourself, your world around you reflects those accumulated thoughts and actions. The quest then becomes, this is where I am now, what thoughts and actions to do I need to hold and do to take me to that place where I want to be.
Too many people allow fear to limit their actions. They then use their thoughts to reconcile their lot in life. At the end of the day, we either the have results we claim we desire, or we do not. All people get results. Period. Some people get results consistant with their desires, while others get different results. The question is: Why? The answer is that those that achieve their results truly believe in their passions. And their life reflects their committment to their dreams.
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher Phone Skills Still Matter
Gail will discuss why phone skills are still important in todays tecnology age.
Robert A. Berstein Esq - Protecting your assets as you retire
Robert will be discuss the importance of protecting assets iin retirement and provide some strategies.
Alec Borestein Esq. - Why you should update your estate plan now
Alec will be discussing Estate Planning and why now is the best time to update your plan
Prayer early will we seek him,join myself and prayer warriors .Ps63-1 Ps.55-16,17 it was David that said let us go into the house of the Lord Ps122-1 Ps.120-1in my distress I cried unto the Lord,and he heard me.
Welcome to The Chat Room... with Tony Wolf Paw, The Paranormal "NEW" Talk Radio, that talks about everything under the Sun. Its not all about Haunted Places here, we like to keep things interesting for you, so topics here change all the time. You will listen to great interviews, and some occasional bloopers. Thank you for listening to our show, and making it one of your favorites. Join us by calling (347) 884-9592 Thank you for making us one of your favorite shows on blogtalkradio your friend Tony Wolf Paw.
Scott Deming what leaders need to do create great organizational culture to great organization.
Attorney Harold A. Bollaci on family estate planning
TJ Scimone of Sliceproducts.com on constaribusting a part of sales to a charity.
Taffy Williams, author of THINK AGILE: How Smart Entrepreneurs Adapt in Order to Succeed
Successful small business leaders, experts, accountants, lawyers and other specialists offer advice, guidance, strategies and suggestions to help small business managers increase profits, add sales, better manage cash flow, improve employee management and streamline operations.
Download, read the latest free issue of Small Business Digest magazine. Click Here To Download
Dan's co-host, Monique Honaman of ISHR Group, discusses how leaders can become effective coaches for their team members by using the GUIDE Coaching model.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (11 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)