SORT BY Relevancy
The Rob Legend Show is seeking the answer for the ills of the world today. We want to explore that part of ourselves many times not considered. As we have arrived at many conclusions on this show, we identified the possibility that we are no longer connecting to our spiritual being. Is it possible that all the negative things we are experiencing due to a spiritual war that we are trying to fight in a physical manner. Let's talk about it and explore the possible solution. How do we get there?
Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show, we will get into:
1. How to get a good man?
2. How to keep a good man?
3. What should men be willing to do for the right woman?
4. Does no sex while dating insure for a stronger relationship development?
5. Can a man ever find the one who complete him if he settles for the one in front of him?
The Rob Legend Show is all about speaking on issues, problems and things that affects us all on a daily basis and finding real solutions. Our guests are invited to participate without censorship. We believe once a conversation begins, people will find a solution. There are many opinions and on this show, they are respected, challenged and encouraged to back them up with facts. You have a voice on this show, so speak up and speak often. No one person holds all of the answers, so collectively we can find the right solutions.
This week on The Rob Legend Show, let's talk about:
1. Has the Atlanta Falcons been pushed around until they refuse to be pushed anymore?
2. Supporting the home team. People brag about buying out of town while home biz suffers.
3.Obama isn't black enough.
4. Do celebrities really owe fans anything beyond the performance.
5. Name a black own business you support on the regular beside hair care.
Topics for next The Rob Legend Show:
1. How do I get him out of my house without sending him to jail?
2. How do I escape a man who abuse me in private, but treat me like a queen in front of other people?
3. She uses my kids to hurt me. How hard is it to fight for custody?
4. She makes more money than I do and never let me forget, should I leave her?
5. All of a sudden I can't do anything right according to my mate. What's really going on?
6. If you have to wait in the relationship to take it to the next level, should you also hold back on your money being spent?
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
This Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show. We want to talk to business owners. If you have a business of any size, you are invite to speak on your business on my show. So let's be about business and seize an opportunity to tell our 1500 regular listeners what you have to offer. If you know someone in business, tell them about joining me this Wednesday at 7 pm. Call in to speak on it at 773.897.3989...
The Rob Legend Show was so hot last week we ran over 45 minutes and the end of discussion was still not in site. So, we are going to pick up where we left off... We are asking men are you ready to take the lead of the black and asking the woman is she ready to give up her reign... Join us Wednesday as we continue this powerful discussion. 7 pm until 9 pm... Call in to speak at 773-897-3989... Or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/roblegend
This week on The Rob Legend Show, we will talk about how to get the black man back or into or ahead of the black households. Is it time for the black woman to give up the power over the black family she was forced to take? Is the black man ready to do so and furthermore, did enough black mothers train up their black boys to lead the black family. Or is it as it suggests in the so-called Willie Lynch letter that black woman only raise her boys to be physically strong, but not mentally strong? Are we ready to have this conversation?
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Perry Steele (9 chatters)
- Will Wavvy (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (3 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (3 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)