SORT BY Relevancy
National Seizure Disorders Foundation is back on BlogTalk Radio with more power,passion, and purpose! Hey, take note! We've even adopted a new name for our radio program - Seize the Day! Take a moment to follow us on BlogTalk Radio so you too can Seize the Day anytime of the day. Did you know September is National Service Dog Awareness Month?Join us this month , National Service Dog Awareness Month as we explore all you want to know about SSDs. Each week we will discuss different issues under the topic of seizure service dogs. This beig the last show of our Seizure Service Dog series, I encourage you to listen to our other episodes on this subject through the archives here at BTR and on our website http://nsdf.us/show-archives Our broadcast this week, Talk with Our Trainer, promises to have a bit of information for everyone, If you are considering a seizure service dog, already an owner/handler, a dog lover, or looking for a great cause in which to give, this show is for YOU! Enjoy this episode and encourage others to listen. Today we'll talk with trainer Gina at UGOOD DOG, as she tell us the ins and outs of training a dog for seizure service and alert work.This promises to be an informational show for everyone considering a seizure service dog in thier future. We're grateful for our trainers at UGOODDOG our volunteer staff across the country&our STARs (Sponsors Taking Action Reliably) for supporting our initiatives at NSDF.Interested in becoming a STAR? Let us know! Pass this resource to someone you know. Only YOU can make a difference in this moment. Programs of NSDF depend on donations and promotion, so spread the word about NSDF and Seize the Day! Encourage your friends and family to donate to our cause at http://nsdf.us
So You Want to Be a Dog Trainer? Michelle Huntting will be discussing the how-to's in the professional dog training field to include regulations, skills, and education. If you've ever thought about working with dogs you won't want to miss this broadcast!
Michelle Huntting is a professional dog trainer, author, and professor at Kenyon Canine Institute. Michelle owns and operates a training business in North Carolina, Miss Belle's Etiquette School for Dogs.
Sponsored by: Kenyon Canine Institute
Tina Kendall is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. She has been teaching group fitness classes ranging from kickboxing, step, weight training, power sculpting, cycling, aqua and Pilates for over 25 years. Tina is also a Nike Trainer and teaches Nike Training Club classes. This week Tina and one of her successful clients, Karen, will be joining us to share her story about weight loss and transformation. Karen has lost over 100 pounds with diet and exercise. It can be done, so listen in to start on your transformational journey with tips from Tina Kendall, Skip Jennings and Ana Caban!
Harley Pasternak is the celebrity trainer for Iron Man- Robert Downey Jr. along with Halle Berry, Jessica Simpson and the one and only Jane Fonda.
This Life Lessons show is brought to you by Vitamin Water and Gracefully Yours Greeting Cards & Journals.
in Self Help
Interview with Deborah Yffer who specialises in postal menopausal fitness. Her passion is to create quality of life for people who have given up on it. Deborah will inspire you with her personal story and how she changed her life from being a teacher to becoming a personal fitness trainer for women post menopausal.
The personal training industry is focused on young people, but Deborah is here to show us that no matter your age you can regain your movement, recharge your muscles and get back to quality life.
This woman is highly inspirational and is knocking down societal norms about getting fit later in life. She says, "It's never too late to get fit."
Deborah Yffer became a personal fitness trainer later in life.. Her story is inspirational and will motivate you to get your body moving.
Contact Deborah at: www.renewyoufit.com
Steven Seidel is a former fat kid. I never felt great about the way I looked growing up. I was determined to change it. So I started eating less. A LOT less. I lost weight but I still wasn't fit. It was through a lot of trial and error that I learned exactly how to GET fit. It took years and a great deal of education for me to get it just right. A concept as simple as "eat less, move around more, pick up weights and then put them down, rinse repeat." should be self-explanatory right? But if it were easy, weight loss wouldn't be a billion dollar industry. It was through my own struggle that I discovered that my true calling in life is to help others reach their potential. My purpose is to eliminate the guesswork for my clients and to help them make permanent changes that improve their lives.
Be Fit, Get Active with Personal Trainer Vilma Caez
Join Host Live Chats
- R3belution Radio (33 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Sh Moore (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)