SORT BY Relevancy
In light of the recent Church massacre/tragedy in Charleston SC, and now; all of the politically confused ranting about gun control. We need to discuss Domestic Terrorism & Home Grown Hate. This will be a hard hitting in your face discussion and will include who and what kills people, and IT AIN'T GUNS! Tune in, call, chat, tell a friend. More importantly please pray for those affected by this murderous mind and demonic devastation in Charleston.
Call in # 347-308-8988
David P. Ingerson is an exciting communicator who has spoken to audiences around the world. During his twenty years as a U.S. Air Force officer and pilot he traveled extensively and lived abroad with his family. From the time he was ordained as a teacher and evangelist while serving in Okinawa, Japan, he has trained and led teams on short-term missions to the Philippines and Cambodia declaring the Good News with compelling, inspirational stories. As a corporate pilot he has traveled to nearly every country on five continents and takes with him great respect and appreciation for the myriad of cultures.Having suffered his own share of trials and setbacks as an entrepreneur, he encourages both employees and customers to rise above life’s difficulties and griefs.
Given his track record of overcoming challenges, David has credibility when he exhorts others that the path to success is found and walked with intentionality and hard work rather than glamour and ease. He is genuine and passionate as he encourages his listeners to honestly admit their life’s challenges and disappointments. Through his personal inspirational story of triumph through tragedy, he spurs others to rise above life’s frustrations and overcome in spite of intimidating obstacles—even as dreadful as facing congenital heart defects (CHD) and HIV and grieving the death of a child.
David and his wife, Kathleen, are the parents of five children and make their home in Shreveport, Louisiana.
John recounts how the Greek Tragedy has finally come to an end. Would you believe that John's website DollarCollapse.com is 10 years old? When he started it, he figured that the monetary unravelling would take just one year at most. When FSN started in 2011, we figured it would be at most 6 months. He we are four years later and there could be years to go. And now China and Puerto Rico and how many other countries must fail?
Tonight on PowerPoint Radio Pastor Larry will discuss the recent tragedy and church massacre which took place in Charleston SC. The question is are you political or prayerful? Where are you looking for answers or better yet who are you looking for answers from? How do you feel? What do you believe is happening? Was this a hate crime or terrorism? Why is this country only driven to accept prayer "everywhere" when tragedy strikes, but when we don't see evil, we do evil to the point of banning, abolishing and doing away with PRAYER?
Call in, listen, chat, tell a friend, but more importantly PRAY! 516-18-5542
June is always a hard month for me and my family. The tragic accidental death of my son, Mickarl D. Thomas, Jr. on June 14, 1997 still leaves a void in my heart too painful for many to understand. His death was the result of a single occupant fatal car accident after drinking at a party, days after graduating from high school with his twin sister. That was 18 years ago, but the memories are still vivid in my mind.
Tragedy is hard to comprehend…whether it’s accidental or intentional. It leaves a trail of tears in the wake of surviving victims, family members and friends often left behind.
The latest tragedy occurred last night when worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church were simply exercising their right to attend Bible Study in the House of God. For nine of them, including the Pastor of the church, it would be their last day on earth, as they were murdered by a hateful young man bent on ending their lives for his own personal satisfaction.
What do you do when the answers don’t come from such tragedies? How do you console family members and friends whose unbearable pain can be difficult to watch? What do you say when the words are too cumbersome?
Today’s show will offer some responses to life’s tragedies from my personal perspective, having lived all of these years in the wake of my son’s death.
Surviving a Tragedy
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Program Time: 8AM-10AM EST
There are no arguments the event a week ago in Charleston, SC was a terrible, horrific, tragic event. The use of the slaughter of nine innocents as chess pieces for political gain is just as bad. Yet, many people feel the use of the deaths are justified. SC Legislatures voted on the flag issue. Too bad they can't act as quickly on other issues. Retailers bow to political and media pressure. Other States now drawing attention. Just some of the topics we will discuss on this edition of "In the Pickle Barrel".
Want to have your say, give me live and join me live on air at call at 855-236-2486. You can also join the conversation in the live Chat room.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (416 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (10 chatters)
- RHeart Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (7 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- EugeneHamilton (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)