SORT BY Relevancy
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. David R. Rice, DDS, a Family Dentist involved in the igniteDDS program and an Associate Clinical Professor, to talk about the difference between corporate practice and traditional practice. Listen in as he shares what should patients look out for to know if they’re getting quality care.
Dr. David Rice graduated cum laude in 1994 from The State University of New York at Buffalo’s School of Dental Medicine. In 1995, he completed his general practice residency from the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With a strong belief in continuing education and mentorship, Dr. Rice went on to complete continuums at the Pankey Institute, The Dawson Center and The Spear Center all while building the Restorative Practice of his dreams and maintaining an associate clinical professorship at the SUNYab School of Dental Medicine. Seven short months ago, Dr. Rice combined his passions for teaching, mentoring and making a difference and igniteDDS was born. Today he continues to maintain his private practice and travels the country inspiring dentistry’s future to live their dream, have great success and to make that same difference that has brought him so much joy.
Check out their IgniteDDS website.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
What is the difference between the simplified and the traditional Chinese characters? Which kind is your Mandarin Immersion student learning? Does your student need to know both forms? Also, did you know your student will have an accent? What kinds of accents are there in Mandarin? Andy discusses these two interesting topics in today's show.
Chip Borkowski will be this week's guest on Experience. Health. Radio. We will be discussing how organizations across different industries integrate their traditional and new marketing initiatives while maintaining a unified message to their customers. Chip will also discuss today's newest approach in marketing called "TransMedia."
African Traditional Religions... a series of lectures by Oke Dibia, Dr. Uwa Onyioha Osimiri and Oke Nchuaja Udee Onyioha. A must for all who wish to understand the essence of African Spirituality.
One of our special guests this week, Kent Anderson, a Naturopath from Chitown Naturopath, discusses improved health and fitness the Naturopath way joins us with some very exciting new diet and fitness tips you may have never heard before. Kent generously shares his professional advice with us, so be sure to tune in and bring your questions!
Also joining us this week is Kathy Regganie, Reiki Master Teacher and Craniosacral Therapist, and Young Living Essential Oil Distributor, will tell us about Movement Wellness and why that’s so important for us as we Commit to Get Fit!
Movement is more important on our journey to weight loss and wellness than we realize, and it is often overlooked as a source of concern.
You won't want to miss a single episode of Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones so you can find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss once and for all.
Tune in each Tuesday evening at 7 PM CST for an hour of motivational weight loss tips and info from our special expert guests. Call us! 646-716-8661
Tune in this Sunday at 6 pm Pacific, as we discuss traditional martial arts and mixed martial arts.
So many people think their own art is above all else, and we're here to discuss the concept of "its the artist, not the style". What are the pros and cons of each? Can a practitioner cross train in both? Why do people think that MMA is primarily just Brazilian JuJitsu?
Call us at 347-677-0699 to discuss these questions and more, and give us your thoughts on traditional and modern mixed arts!
If you've experienced flack for being "too modern" or "too traditional", or if you've admittedly been one of those people who held an elitist attitude that held your style above all else, call us on show night and let's discuss!
From the tribe that gave us Nelson Mandela & Desmond Tutu, we invite you to listen to this very special interview on Cafecito Break with Sangoma African Shaman, John Lockley.
Our topic: Traditional Shamanism For The Modern World.
John trained under difficult conditions in the townships of the Eastern Cape, serving a 10-year apprenticeship with his teacher Mum Ngwevu, a well-known Sangoma medicine woman. She had foreseen his arrival in a dream giving him the initiated name Ucingolwendaba, meaning messenger or connector between people and cultures. He is unique in being initiated in three timeless traditions: African Shamanism, Yoga and Zen Buddhism, and also holds an honours degree in Clinical Psychology.
Oct 2013 in NYC John will be hosted by The NY Shamanic Circle and ARE Edgar Cayce Center. For details go to nyshamaniccircle.org or http://www.nyshamaniccircle.org/node/290
Click here for John's upcoming USA Tour. “My journey is about reconciliation and part of my job is to help heal the past. When people are more connected with their own spirits, there is less of a desire to destroy or put down another..." ~John Lockley
James Mooney and Blueotter are joined by Shahawin Lightfoot, CEO of of The New Self Love Foundation (facebook) in New Mexico. Her daughter (and understudy in medicine work) Lisa and her partner will also join us.
Shahawin is a professional Drug and Alchohol counselor working for the State of New Mexico... the same kind of work that James engaged in in The Stateof Utah.
The discussion will be centered around traditional native beliefs concerning Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgendered people and their ancient history in Medicine Work.
After James left the discussion, Mark Borcharding gave Lisa a Mayan Birth Reading for her 9 Cuac Mayan Daysign.
Shahawin's friend Elizabeth joined us from Lacy, Washington at the end of the program discussinh "Idle No More" movement.
Ginger and Teresa interview Joan Goodman, Certified traditional Naturopath. Joan is writer and a teacher of Holistic and Natural remedies, many times from your home or kitchen. Her nutritional ideas are simple and her succes is high. Listeners call in to 805-856-2855 with comments or questions.
Join Wealth Psychology Host, Emily Bouchard, and guest,Terrance C. Heath, family law attorney of the Heath-Newton, LLP. as they discuss domestic partnerships. They discuss both the legal ramifications of registering and the emotional side of these relationships. If you're living with someone who you either cannot marry due to laws in your state, or you're living with someone who you choose not to marry, have you ever thought about: 1. What is are the differences between a Registered Domestic Partnership and a marriage? 2. Should I get registered?
WATCH AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A5FRvOAN9U
On this episode of "The ABC's Of Surrogacy," Dawn Marmorstein will be discussing traditional surrogacy, which is a surrogacy arrangement where the surrogate mother plays the role of both surrogate mother and egg donor; the baby she carries is biologically related to the surrogate baby, in contrast to gestational surrogacy, where the surrogate mother carries an embryo created via IVF using the egg of a third-party egg donor and therefore has no biological connection to the surrgate baby.
Traditional surrogacy is currently quite controversial, and the courts in even the states with the most favorable rules for gestational surrogacy won't issue a pre-birth order naming the recipients as parents if the child was conceived via traditional surrogacy. Listen in as Dawn presents some expert advice for those considering a traditional surrogacy journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (196 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (83 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (55 chatters)
- Websleuths (52 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (46 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- ARC Studies (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (10 chatters)
- New Colony Network (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- kamau301 (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)