SORT BY Relevancy
On the Rob Legend Show, let's explore the possibility of none traditional relationships. Many of us aspire to be in love for 40 to 50 yearsand live happily together until death do apart, right? Times have changed, needs have changed, people have evolved into new creatures, so should we be defining our relationship a new measure than our parents and grand parents. Maybe the traditional is not the best model? Maybe marriage itself has outlived it usefulness? Is it possible that way too many people are stressed, unhappy and beating themselves up trying to be what is no longer conductive in the world live in today? Maybe single life without heart stress of relationships might prove over time to be a better suit for most? I don't have the answers, but let's talk about it this Wednesday night at 7-9 pm @ www.blogtalkradio.com/roblegend and call in to speak at 773-897-3989...
Join us tonight with Gregg Jackson author of 40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die and Coach Dave Daubenmire as we talk about the upcoming Supreme court ruling on same sex marriage.
Many states have put same sex marriage bans up for a vote and votes have spoken banning same sex marriages only to have thier votes overturned by activist judges calling the bans unconstitutional. Which way will the Supreme court rule and what options can those against same sex marriage do?
We will be dicussing the legislative options as well as the legal history behind this battle.
The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media. The show addresses many issues once considered mere fodder for “conspiracy theorists,” tracing their roots from the various events that created them through the fabric of history to the present day. We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here
Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The great state of Texas wants a court to uphold traditional marriage
* Scientific study reveals what we all knew: Divorce causes harm to kids
* A diverse symposium of religious leaders supports marriage between one man and one woman
An Interview with a Man who Had an Affair & Why He Decided to Save His Marriage. Call in at 646-378-0424 (to listen or ask a question) or email in your questions to email@example.com.
You won't want to miss tonight's episode. Whether you have had an affair, or your spouse is the one who has had the affair, now you have the opportunity to listen to a man who recently was involved in an affair and why he decided to save his marriage.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (5 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (2 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)