SORT BY Relevancy
We hear the term whole foods a lot these days but, what are whole foods? Moreover, if foods are not whole what are they? Join myself Dennis Jefferson and my co hosts 'The Ever knowledgeable' Verna Hair Brown and the lovely Dana Pitts as we discuss whole foods and how foods affect your health.
Join us each and every Monday @ 8:00 central time. Bring a pen, a pad & a friend and, start your week with... A Healthy Matter.
DID YOU KNOW that a Traditional CHIEFTANCY title may not be worth it's value in the Diaspora? Find out WHY, this Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 8:pm EST on TRUE TALKS WITH OFA OFAE. CALL 347-850-1533 to listen and PRESS 1 to voice your opinion on our Hot Topic entitled; TRADITIONAL CHIEFTANCY TITLES: BOUGHT AND TAKEN.
WHAT ARE TRADITIONAL CHIEFTANCY TITLES?
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A CHIEFTANCY TITLE?
CAN A CHIEFTANCY TITLE BE TAKEN AWAY ONCE GIVEN?
WHAT IS THE VALUE OR WORTH OF A TRADITIONAL CHIEFTANCY TITLE FOR NIGERIANS LIVING IN NIGERIA?
WHAT IS THE VALUE OR WORTH OF A TRADITIONAL CHIEFTANCY TITLE FOR PEOPLE OF THE DIASPORA WHO LIVE IN THE DIASPORA?
Navajo Traditional Coyote Stories: if you have stories to share by all means call in.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many people, when they are feeling miserable from a cold or the flu, get the urge to gorge on food. But picking the right foods can benefit and even speed healing.
That's why maintaining a diverse diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein, is the body's best defense against viral invaders.
Here are some foods to focus on to help boost your immune system when feeling under the weather.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Will it come down to a communist and a capitalist or a constitutionalist and a communist? Huh? I dont know either, but the debate would be rich either way!
Join Bing Fischer as we discuss this election a bit, the latest news and our "How Bizarre" segment on American By Design.
657-383-1908 is the call in number. If you support Bernie and his commie ideas I would like to hear from you!
Seriously! I would!
A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best weapons to fight cardiovascular disease. It’s not as hard as you may think! Remember, it's the overall pattern of your choices that counts.
You may be eating plenty of food, but your body may not be getting the nutrients it needs to be healthy.
Making simple steps part of your life for long-term benefits to your health and your heart in these ten foods is what really matters.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Tonight Brenda and Barbara talk about the last GOP debate, the Iowa Caucuses and more. Join us at 8:00 pm ET.
Last weeks' show was cancelled due to the fact that I usually work at night, I got off at 11:30 pm and got home around 1 am, and had to be back at work at 7 am. I was so tired when the time for the show to come on that I didn't think I would be able to do it, so I moved my show to this week. Hope you all will join me with a very interesting show.
Tonight We have a special guest with us. She has been on the show before. She has hosted this show before. She has a new book. Hope you all welcome Cathy Hinners with us this evening. This is going to be a good show
Super foods are billed as being: nutrient rich, high antioxident, with life enriching properties.
This is true in some cases. Find out what super foods are worth the costs.
You will find out about the untimate 7 super foods that I recommend!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
I'm delighted to have local chef and traditional foods expert Tressa Yellig on the show today. Tressa was an ambitious, young chef when she became very ill with a septic mersa infection. While awaiting surgery, she thankfully got more involved in the fermented food scene, which turned her condition around.
Why traditional foods are 'immediately healing'
The trouble with some coconuts and yogurts
Why one of their products was a surprise win for chemotherapy patients
How kombucha clears brain fog
How eating 'pre-digested foods' leaves you with much more energy
How you can eat traditional foods easily
How you can be one of the first to visit a Broth Bar (we love our Portlandia)
Order products from Tressa's company, Salt, Fire and Time, both locally and away here. They offers such yummy, delightful foods as coconut yogurt, chocolate truffles, bone broths, fermented sodas and beef jerkies.
You can also join her newsletter at the close of her home page to learn when Broth Bar opens, or stayed tuned on their instagram page.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (52 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- The Appearance (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (11 chatters)
- ericalukes (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- 67939 (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (4 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- pgant (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- DRMRAB Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)
- Reach Out America (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)