SORT BY Relevancy
What is Traditional Ahrimanism and Daeva Worship? Dastur Adam Daniels did an intense email interview with Satanic Stones. This interview was personable with the Dastur and had him go over how Traditional Ahrimanism was created, and with Karlton Sells's permission, we have reprinted the interview on our blog Dakhma of Angra Mainyu. (Great Read!) The interview also shows Dastur's evolution from Laveyan Satanist to a Daeva Worshiper. The area not touched, was how much of the Dastur's Martial Arts training, Buddhist practice, and over all study of Eastern Philosophy/Religion.
Dastur Adam will be discussing the Eastern elements to Traditional Ahrimanism and how the blocks help set the stone foundation upon which Ahriman's Spiritual Warriors can learn to empower themselves to contend with spiritual and psychic opposition. This same religious path gives people a practicle real world way of life that leads to fulfillment, through open expression of our animal nature and carnal desires, which vex and offend the righteous. We are not a political organization, we are a Church and we will fight for our right to practice and expression our religious devotion that is protected by the First Amendment. Now the evolution of a new spiritual evil has birthed forth into this world, and may Angra Maiyu's essence be scattered into the wind, water, fire, and earth.
The Traditional - 4-piece rock band from Buffalo,NY...New album "How To Live Without Blood" out now on Anchor 84 Records...Check them out this Saturday(Jan 24th) @ The Studio at Waiting Room w/ The Slums, Trespassers, Younger Then & Alleys...Check out all their music,tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/thetraditional
Cody Jones(Owner of Anchor 84 Records) - Anchor Eighty Four Records is an independent record label from Los Angeles, CA. We support independent bands, record stores, and music communities with the intentions of releasing music from today's best punk, hardcore, and progressive bands.Check out all the releases & more @ www.anchoreightyfour.com
Minnow - Alternative Rock band from Los Angeles...New album "Trembles & Temperance" out now on Anchor 84 Records...Check out their music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/minnowmusic
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The great state of Texas wants a court to uphold traditional marriage
* Scientific study reveals what we all knew: Divorce causes harm to kids
* A diverse symposium of religious leaders supports marriage between one man and one woman
Turnbuckle Turmoil starts off 2015 with some of its traditional tomfoolery. Sign Guy, QT, and Demetri give their thoughts on some of the things that they think will happen in 2015 and recap some things that did go down in 2014. Kick the year 2015 off right by listening to what the Turnbuckle crew has to say.
Beyond Traditional Marketing: Content Marketing & Networking
in Self Help
Haiku - Most important form of traditional Japanese poetry however each and everyone of us now today are creating our own Haiku. We are working to not only live a life but to create a life. We are all leaving a legacy. The interesting thing is will your legacy be one that you, yourself would see as worth reading?
So how is your Haiku going to be and read.
Zurriane Bennett, Is an author, teacher and speaker.
Hello Everyone! My brother and his wife have been here in California visiting from Indiana for the last two weeks, and I have been acting tour guide for them during this two weeks of the most gorgeous weather we have ever had since I've lived in California!!! And while they were here, Indiana was declared a State of Emergency with 15 inches of snow and 20 degree below zero weather! Boy they sure picked the best time to come and see me! Two full weeks of sunny days in the 80's !!!
I have a very traditional wedding ceremony at 3:00pm on Sunday January 26th and I will be on the air at 7:00pm that evening after the wedding. I will be discussing a traditional wedding ceremony and taking a look at a 21st Century Wedding Ceremony.
What are non-traditional gifts? Do you ever think that maybe gift giving has gotten way out of hand at Christmas time? Maybe you just don't have the $$$ to purchase gifts for your family and friends? Maybe it is time to try something different?
Or maybe you already do what we will be talking about tonight or maybe you have some other suggestions. Phone us and share. Is it time to really remember the reason for the season?
Brenda, Lydia, Melody and Nina may have a few suggestions on what you could do instead.
www.levitatingmindsets.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Divine Service for 9/7/14. Pastor Houser’s sermon from the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 18. Love is the fulfillment of the law; love God with all your heart, mind and soul and love your neighbor as yourself. However we are incapable of keeping the law. Jesus makes us Christian citizens and it’s through Him we know the law exists. Chris dwells within us and is love incarnate. He fulfills the law.
Traditional Lutheran Divine Service - Sundays at 9 am. We utilize the ancient liturgy with traditional hymns and pipe organ, outstanding Law Gospel sermons and weekly Holy Communion. Loving and caring Lutheran church. Confessional Lutheran Church. Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
Lamb of God Lutheran Church
1010 W Lincoln St Papillion, NE 68046
Watch pastor's sermons on YouTube.
Visit our website for info and resources.
As this generation becomes more exposed to other cultures and ways of life, I am curious as to your take on this age old tradition of Bride Price/Dowry collection.
Are you a Traditional or Contemporary Bride or Groom?
How much of a Price do you ask for as a Lady?
How much are you willing to pay as a Man?
Abi you kuku no wan pay? Just carry your Boo and go?
We'll talk about all these on this episode, be sure to join in.
Let's swap tales...
The Late Bryant "Eduardo" Holman, (author: La Santisima Muerte: A Mexican Folk Saint) a "gringo" of Presidio, Mexico, was a student of Curanderismo, the belief in the practice of magical healing.
A curandero or curandeiro is a traditional Native American healer or shaman in the United States and in Latin America. Historically, in the United States, curanderos were only found in concentrated Amerindian populations. In the mid to late 1970's the rise in ethnic minority and immigrant populations grew in tandem with the public presence of curanderos in areas outside of the historical geographic regions of the United States which had large Indigenous populations. The curandero dedicates their life to the administration of remedies for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual illnesses based on their evaluation.
CURANDERISMO by Bryant "Eduardo" Holman
When I first came to live in Ojinaga, I immediately became intrigued as to how much the people here are influenced by what is almost an obsession with what we might term the supernatural. I came to find out that this fact is almost the cornerstone of the culture here, and that this is really the norm throughout Mexico. It amazed me that anthropologists and writers seem to have missed the point on this issue, by and large. In the course of studying this phenomenon it finally became clear that the only way I was going to really understand it would be to befriend an actual curandero, and thus I came to seek out and to know Don Martín. I have since discovered that he is quite famous both here in Ojinaga and in the San Carlos region, besides having a large following all around the area of the "diaspora" of the Ojinaga and San Carlos people in the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (93 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- 65620 (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (0 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (0 chatters)