SORT BY Relevancy
Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) is the hostess of "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio" on behalf of the Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition (www.gullahgeechee.net). On this continuation of the 2013 Kwanzaa celebration, Queen Quet is joined by
• Alase Oba Adefunmi Adejuyigbe, the King of Oyotunji African Village in Sheldon, SC in the Gullah/Geechee Nation
• Kemetic priest, Kwame Sha
• Minister of Information for the Gullah/Geechee Nation, Elder Carlie Towne,
• Noa-Mantse of Kokrobite, Lungba and Touba of Ghana who has roots in SC as well.
These chiefs, priests, and elders will have a circle of discussion about the NIA-purpose of having leaders acting in accordance with principles that grew from African cultural and indigenous traditions of villages and nations. They will also discuss the protocols and responsibilities associated with holding these positions of leadership.
Cum fa yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
TONIGHT YOUR HOST CHAWN KWELI WILL GIVE THE LATEST DETAILS ON THE TOUBA- TIJANI EXPRESS AND NOW THE TOUBA-GAMBIA EXPRESS.
IN LIGHT OF U.S. IMPERALISM AND ZIONISM GOING BUCK- WILD ALL OVER THE PLANET EARTH, THE STUDENTS OF KHALLID MUHAMMAD/ BLACK NATION MUST DEFEND AND PROTECT AFRICA.
THIS SHOW IS GURANTEED TO PUT THINGS IN ORDER AND SHOW YOU WHY WE MUST DEFEND MOTHER AFRICA,
JOIN US @ NATIONALDAYOFACTION@YAHOO.COM
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (5 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)