SORT BY Relevancy
Join me and my co-host Steve Baxley as we give our takes on sports, music, media, the opposite sex and what ever else we can jam, cram and slam into 30 or so minutes of BlogTalkRadio talk. You are invited to join in the chatter that matters at (646)478-4451. Tonight on "TomOnTheRadio" We'll talk Lions/Cowboys, Norfolk State Homecoming and all things Alveta Ewell...the Hampton Roads TV News Icon and my college classmate will make her grand return to TOTR. Reportedly some wrestli
Did you honestly think I was going to let 2007 slip by and NOT acknowledge some of the most intelligent Black minds ever created? Take a journey with us as we close out this year with some of the famous, infamous, and NOT so famous minds of this decade thus far. The BaKa are speaking to the four winds but are the bones hearing?
With all of the DUMB events that shaped this debacle of a year called 2007. We just couldn’t resist closing out the year with the “Dumbest Blacks of 2007” Gala. In the words of my grandmother, who was the wisest person that ever lived, “Baby, sometimes you sho’ can act a fool”. The Nominees may make you laugh, some may make you cry, and some may just make you angry.
Bill Cosby, TI, Michael Vick, Kat Williams, DL Hughley and OJ didn’t even make the cut.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- Suzi Hendricks (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)