SORT BY Relevancy
Creating a masterpiece of our existence warrants that we must follow our bliss past the Hounds of Hades, through the fires until we are purified of all that would block us from the core of our essence. Drunk with the love and passion for our purpose, we are unhindered by seeming obstacles as we understand them as the harbingers of pro-sperity. A profound portal of potential soon opens with a Solar Eclipse in Scorpio on 13th November. Make yourself a living sacrifice upon the altar of your Consci
Today's session will be very deep and healing offering you a chance to re-connect with your original source. We will access the magical blessing of Halloween and the thinning of the veils that takes place at this time. We will work with the energies of the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio and 4 Planets in Scorpio.
This is a sacred and mystical time full of blessings and magic, where working together we have the opportunity to delve more deeply into the magnificence of it all.
To continue working with building your solar body and integrating your spirit try "Breaking Through the Illusion of Fear" online course. There is no astology involved only tried and true exercises, transformation with sound MP3's and spiritual amplifications. http://cellularhealing.org/fearcourse/
If you enjoyed the book "Planetary Harmonies" by Joan Hodgson you can access it here http://www.whiteeaglelodge.org.au/store/category/astrology/
Jesus told us that there would be signs in the sun..the moon, and the stars, and on NOV 3rd, 2013..TODAY..we have all 3 simultaneously..What does this mean for America? What does this mean for Israel?
Solar Eclipses have long been associated with Gentile Nations..but this RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE..one that will not take place again for well over 120 years..is a generational event.
What could be associated with the astronomy of this eclipse? Prophetically? Oh..I forgot to mention it is the only eclipse since 1 AD to happen as a Hybrid before the well know Tetrad of Blood Red Moons...in 2014-2015..
Could this be a Omen and Judgement sign for America..? For Israel? View the path of the eclipse here and where it will be seen.
Tune in and find out..
Glenna Wiseman of Identity3 to talk about a first ever women oriented solar survey. A cadre of solar industry professionals, prominent mom bloggers and leading brand marketers recently announced the survey which reaches out to female homeowners and mothers to understand their communication preferences related to solar.
The Shining a Solar Marketing Light on Women survey opened October 9. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SolarMarketingToWomen
With a combined reach of nearly 15,000 bloggers, the female-oriented networks of Bookieboo.com and TheBloggerConnection.com have joined forces with the solar industry’s popular #SolarChat Twitter community and solar industry marketing professional, Glenna Wiseman, to get the survey out to as many women as possible.
The results of the survey will be introduced at Solar Power International, by Raina Russo, of #SolarChat, and Wiseman at a presentation of the same name on Tues. Oct. 22, 2013. The findings also discussed at #SolarChat online to be held on Nov. 13, 2013.
Karl Rabago joins us for an update on his new report through the IREC - A REGULATOR’S GUIDEBOOK: Calculating the Benefits and Costs of Distributed Solar Generation.
Rábago Energy LLC. Karl R. Rábago, Principal. Mr. Rábago is an attorney with more than 20 years experience in utility regulation and clean energy, including as a former utility executive with Austin Energy and the AES Corporation, Commissioner for the Texas Public Utility Commission, and Deputy Assistant Secret ary for the U.S. Department of Energy.
Doug Beebe, Vice President, Energy Finance at Key Equipment Finance:
Doug is Vice President, Energy Finance at Key Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY), among the nation’s largest, well-capitalized banks. He is responsible for originating, analyzing, structuring and closing direct, full recourse operating and capital energy lease transactions.
Doug previously worked for Deutsche Leasing USA, Citigroup and GE Capital, where he held leadership roles in sales, management, marketing and vendor finance program management. Doug has also served on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Solar Energy Association and served as Chairperson in 2011. He is NABCEP Entry Level Certified in Solar Photovoltaic. Doug holds a B.A. degree in Economics and International Studies from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Join astrologer, aromatherapist, educator and author Rev. Shellie Enteen each Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time for the week's astrological weather forecast and a discussion of interesting topics related to metaphyics and spirituality that will help us navigate these changing times. Shellie is frequently joined by special guests who talk about their specific areas of focus.
What is a Solar Eclipse? How does it affect us personally and planetarily? What is the importance of the visibility path? What is the meaning of the Taurus Solar Eclipse on May 9th and who will be affected most? Have a personal question about the affect on your life? Callers will be taken as time allows after those important general questions are discussed.
These and other questions are the topic of today's show with astrologer, author, educator Rev. Shellie Enteen.
More about Shellie at www.astralessence.com where you can sign up for a free e-newsletter. Daily forecasts on the Astralessence facebook page. And while the website undergoes changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to order readings and other spiritual services.
Youness Scally is a Co-Founder of Everybody Solar and proudly serves as the organizations first Executive Director. Youness guides Everybody Solar to run efficiently and grow its impact in bringing clean energy to outstanding local non-profits. His passion for clean energy and his concern for current and future generations drives his desire to expand the reach of the solar energy movement to the non-profit realm.
Trapdoor Social: After meeting in an Environmental Analysis program at Pomona College, Trapdoor Social’s Merritt Graves and Skylar Funk bonded over a deep concern for the future of the planet. The two writers bring very different styles to the studio, and what results is a driving, emotive alt-pop experience.The duo introduced themselves with the “Death Of A Friend” EP, released in December 2012. Produced by Curt Schneider, it features Death Cab For Cutie’s Jason McGerr on drums. They will donate 100% of proceeds from their forthcoming full-length album to solar energy projects in Los Angeles, in collaboration with Homeboy Industries, a local non-profit that re-trains former gang members for jobs in the economies of the future. Their point is clear – climate change is an urgent matter, and music must be one way to build support for solutions. Earlier this year, Trapdoor Social’s “Like You Never” was the #1 listener requested track on KROQ’s “Locals Only” show, and they have since enjoyed radio play from a number of major market stations around the US, including regular rotation on Q87.7 in Chicago.
2013 is shaping up to be the year promise turns into reality for property-accessed clean energy (PACE) financing in the United States. According to leading indicators and industry experts, accelerated adoption of commercial PACE (C-PACE), along with a residential PACE program moving past its pilot phase in California, is unlocking solar industry growth and markets previously lacking scalable financing programs. Glenna Wiseman, solar industry marketing veteran and founder of Identity3, talks about the PACE market as a follow up to her article originally published in Solar Power World Magazine.
Hamilton Davis is a native of South Carolina with a BS from Clemson University and a JD from the USC School of Law. He has been working for the SC Coastal Conservation League (CCL) since 2006 and currently serves as their Energy & Climate Director. The CCL Energy & Climate Program promotes the implementation of comprehensive local, state, and federal energy policies related to renewable energy, energy efficiency, and climate change.
Hamilton is currently serving on the Energy Advisory Council for the SC Public Utility Review Committee, the SC Offshore Wind Regulatory Task Force, the SC Energy Office Advisory Council, and is a board member of the SC Solar Business Alliance.
Jeff Cantin is co-founder and Secretary of the Gulf States Renewable Energy Industries Association (GSREIA), a chapter of the national SEIA solar industry group for Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. He is also founder and president of Solar Alternatives, a solar energy and energy security firm based in New Orleans. Jeff carries a Masters License in Electrical and Building Construction, as well as the national Installer Certification in Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal classifications from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). He is a native of New Orleans, and received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Rice University in 1998.
High-quality photovoltaic systems from a single source MAGE SOLAR USA, based in Dublin, Georgia, offers optimally coordinated PV-solutions for residential, commercial, agricultural and utility scale applications. As a subsidiary of the international MAGE GROUP, we benefit from the Group’s 40 years of know-how and manufacturing experience in more than 20 countries across four major business sectors worldwide.
Strict quality controls and continuous investment in R&D make MAGE POWERTEC PLUS modules one of the top market leaders with an outstanding 10-year product warranty and a 30-year performance guarantee. MAGE SOLAR’s highly acclaimed modules are UL-listed and meet stringent US and international standards. The MAGE SOLAR product portfolio also features the smart, time-saving MAGE SYSTEMTEC mounting system, brand name inverters and superior customer service from start to finish of your PV-project.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (130 chatters)
- Channel Panel (64 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- Rifleman (24 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (21 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Omega Man (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (4 chatters)
- Kate Large (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- THW Live (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Class (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (2 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Main Line show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Blog Goddess Talks (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (1 chatters)
- johncinque (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (0 chatters)