SORT BY Relevancy
Life Lessons welcomes one of the lead actors from Left Behind, Alec Rayme. This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite inspirational greeting card and journal company. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special promotions.
Born Ali Alherimi in Akron, Ohio, on December 20th, 1978, Alec Rayme was raised mostly in Florida. He was very athletic spending most of his younger days playing sports. After high school he went on to play college football at USM and then Pro Arena football in Florida. After a short lived football career he hit the road in search of something new. He got approached by an agent while working for his father’s store, with nothing to lose he gave it a shot. The first audition he was sent on he booked as Batman in the Batman Stunt Spectacular at Six Flags New Orleans. He had always been into anything that had to do with art, but this very much got his foot into the entertainment industry. From there he fell into stunts and would usually book stunt acting roles. After almost 10 years of stunts he decided that it was enough for him and started to focus mainly on acting. After booking a couple big roles he knew he had made the right decision. He now acts full time as well as owns a food truck called "The Holy Grill" He has never been married and has no children. He hopes to continue to act and also will be making his directing debut. Recent films "Left Behind" and "Lets Be Cops" both will be released in 2014.
This weeks Parashat (portion), is Sh'mot (Exodus) 10:1-13:16. The hafTorah portion is Jeremiah 46:13-28. The Torah portion is regard the final plague that would strike Egypt, of the death of the first born! The Passover instituted, the deliverance of Israel and the Exodus from Egypt. the hafTorah portion describes the judgement of Egypt by haShem by sending another nation to ravage it. But, in the l-rd's correction, save Israel!
Life Lessons is honored to have on Hector Villarreal to share his lessons from being a VETERAN.
JU'MAH MUBARAK BISMILLAH Welcome to Ju'mah Services "Listen Live Air!" You're cordially, invited to Ipod, Dial-in, or COME join us, at Jummah (Fridays) Congegational Salaatul (Prayer) Services, Kalimah Shahada, and Al Khitbah (Sermon) Futhuremore, Teachings and Lessons Part 6- 'Jummah (Friday) prayer and How to perform Tayammum' by your Exalted Empress Queen of Minbar and Hussainia Clergy Minister Imam Khatib Ayotollah Mujtahideh Lady, Malika Maryaum Allahumma! Jazak' Allah Khair! As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraqatul, Sholom Alaikum! (Peace and Blessings of Allah Yahovah Hashim Adonoy Ya' Allah!) Amen
Author of the very well received business book Lead with a Story and devoted father, Paul Smith shares the answer—and a wealth of resource material for parents—in his new book, PARENTING WITH A STORY: Real-Life Lessons in Character for Parents and Children to Share. Based on extensive research into storytelling and years of experience with children, including his two sons, Smith demonstrates the power of a great personal story to reach and teach children—
Drawn from the author’s yearlong process of interviewing people from all over the world, across a wide spectrum of ages, races, and life circumstances, and in an astonishing variety of fields and professions, PARENTING WITH A STORY presents a story collection
With the help of uplifting, humorous, heartbreaking, and deeply touching stories, parents—and grandparents, aunts, uncles, counselors, pastors, and mentors—will impart lived wisdom and valuable guidance to children on:
• Ambition—including the importance of not only setting worthy goals, but also letting go of unhealthy ones, illustrated by the story of a young woman whose obsession with dressing for corporate success nearly cost her a fulfilling career.
• Open-mindedness—driven home by the hilarious story of a man’s awakening to seeing others’ perspectives after recovering from the embarrassment of stumbling into a stall in the ladies room.
• Kindness—opening with the story of what motivated Kristin Pedemonti to start traveling to major cities around the world simply to sit on the sidewalk holding a cardboard sign with a handwritten message, “Free Hugs.”
We continue our interviews for the upcoming book- Life Lessons from Veterans with special guest Robert Viney.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- NTEB (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- left at the valley with KevinKaren (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)