SORT BY Relevancy
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
Can you get smarter? Life Lessons on aging with Rick Tocquigny
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals....America's favorite inspirational product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for information on their fabulous Church Kitchen Ladies product.
Nationally-recognized award-winning animal behaviorist Bryan Bailey (“The Wolf Whisperer”) will appear on FOX & FRIENDS on Monday, November 16th. During the live segment on Fox News Channel, scheduled for 6:50am EST, Bailey will discuss his new book, Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, and demonstrate a protection scenario with an 80 lb. German Shepherd security dog.
In Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, Bailey explains that for all that man has done to carve the wolf from the wild to create a surrogate human, today’s dog is still a wolf at heart. Bailey emphasizes the damaging and paralytic problem of attaching our human traits to our pets.
“This book is about developing a deep understanding of the authors of your dog’s behavior - nature and the wolf,” explains Bailey. “In doing so, you will truly learn who and what your dog really is and the whys and hows of its behavior. You will learn how activating and deactivating the natural, wolf-like impulses and mechanisms in your dog will lead to the harmonious existence and the control you always dreamed of.”
Bailey is a nationally-certified Master Trainer and Pharmacotherapy Behaviorist and decorated veteran of the U.S. Navy, working extensively as a supervisor and trainer for the U.S. Navy’s classified dolphin and sea lion projects. He has studied wolves in the wild, trained law enforcement dogs for narcotics detection and search and rescue, and much more.
This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite center for inspiring greeting cards and gifts.
Justin Bieber's Mom is profiled for great life lessons.
Stop bad mouthing Justin Bieber and consider how his Mom must feel.
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com. Start showing some grace and stop being so judgemental and negative about everybody.
Life Lessons with Linda Knight, author of Promises for Dynamic Living, a new 80 day devotional. It is an 80 day devotional. Each day I take a promise of God, write an inspirational or thought provoking paragraph, list lessons and truths, give a short prayer, and ask application questions. The last section is a list of related verses. God’s promises are repeated in part or whole throughout His Word and confirm His desires for us.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, America's favorite inspirational greeting card. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on Church Kitchen Ladies.
Joyce Oglesby debuts her latest book on Life Lessons with Rick Tocquigny.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on popular brands such as Church Kitchen Ladies and the Transformed Traveler.
Church Kitchen Ladies celebrates lessons from author Leslie Jamison, as featured in New York Times on Sunday, November 22, 2015.
This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite store for inspirational greeting cards, art and gifts.
Mike Guardia continues our Life Lessons salute to Veterans.
Veterans are honored on Life Lessons with USO performer Kathy Garver.
This show is presented by Life Lessons from Veterans available on www.amazon.com.
Life Lessons from Veterans honors women heroes of WWII.
This program is presented by Life Lessons from Veterans...now on sale at Amazon.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (14 chatters)
- IWS Radio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- FilmReviewPodcast (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)