SORT BY Relevancy
Tomatina is getting a face lift, everything is NEW, new menu, new logo, stores are even getting a new look. So what does this mean for the Italian restaurant with 5 locations in Northern California? We are going to find out as we talk with Tomatina's president, Chilton Dodson, as she covers the changes and talks about her vision for Tomatina moving forward.
There are so many different elements that go into running a restaurant, and no one knows those elements better than the general manager. Tune in as we speak with Santa Clara general manager Joycelin Magno, who talks about what it is like to run a restaurant, the standards of Tomatina and serving the awesome customers in the south bay.
Executive Chef Rogelio Jacinto has been in Tomatina's kitchen, and behind the delicious menu since the restaurant began. As head chef, he oversees all the chefs cooking for Tomatina and their guests, not to mention crafts the delicious menu items that so many enjoy. We get to speak to Rogelio about Tomatina and its new commitment to fresh ingredients, as well as get to know the inspiration behind the menu and some of those tasty specials. Be sure to tune in and follow along with us on Twitter, to ask Chef Rogelio your questions!
Joey Mar talks with Alison about his adventures in Spain and Portugal including the Tomatina Festival in Brunol, Spain. Part one of a two-part series.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Nu Storm Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- CallywoodMediaNetwork (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)