SORT BY Relevancy
We close out the Month of August with our final NFL 2 a days with MIA and WAS. Tom Galacia will join us at 8:30pm EST talking Dolphins and Evan Redmon from sonofwashington.com joins us to talk Redskins! Also NFL Settles concussions suit and the NCAAFis back!!!!!!! 347-826-9797 to join us !!!!
Week 7 of the NFL Season is among us and we have ALOT to talk about! TNF betweeen SEA and ARZ is on and we pick the winner! Kyle Rodriguez from Bleacher Report is joining us to talk Indinapolis Colts. 347-826-9797 is our number! MLB Post Season is on the topic of discussion as well! PLUS NBA RANK is on EVERYBODYS MIND and one of the members of the esteemed panel will join us Amin El Hassan @AminESPN 830pm EST is the time! We will talk Kobe Bryant!!
Join us as we keep rolling of August with our Making Sense with Mike and Tom NFL 2Adays .Minnesota Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs are on the horizion. Tom will also keep you up to date on the MLB storylines for this week with 3 stars and giving us an early post season look. We also talk storylines in the NFL. 347-826-9797 is the call in number! hit us up!
JOIN ME SATURDAY 8.A.M. Eastern time and my special guest Vikki Kennedy Johnson, Founder of "GIRL TALK UNPLUGGED". Girl Talk Unplugged A Sacred Sisterhood is a community of Sisters where women can find encouragement, inspiration, INpowerment, & a "conscious call" to balance faith with the fullness of femininity. Vikki says "There is a Goddess inside of EACH of us! EMBRACE HER!" COME ON- JOIN THE CONVERSATION. It's going to be a powerful call. "Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
Please join our host, Victor Ng, as he interviews Daniel Kennedy, the writer of the film, Brandon.
From Daniel: Twenty years ago, the son of Bruce Lee overcame his childhood grief and, against all odds, pursued and achieved his dreams -- all before leaving us at the age of 28.
His name was Brandon Lee.
We want to honor Brandon by giving his inspirational life story to the world; simply put, Brandon's private battle with grief makes a life-changing bio-pic experience.
Because of the worldwide Lee Family following, we believe this is a worthwhile project.
Join Host Live Chats
- AVoiceforMen (31 chatters)
- Seed2Cure (22 chatters)
- Foreclosure Fraud Survivors (15 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (14 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Get N The Know (9 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (8 chatters)
- Callywood (6 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- WormholeRiders (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (3 chatters)
- SITREP Radio (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- James R Brayshaw (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- MyMothersSecrets (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- The Jackson 2 (1 chatters)
- Cheryl Smith (0 chatters)