SORT BY Relevancy
- Quick game review
- Tom Ryle (@TomRyleBTB)
- Danny Kelly (@FieldGulls)
- Happy Trails!
Among many other duties, Chief Ron Kanterman does fire & life safety consultation, fire service training and fire protection through Gold Horn Associates.
Tom Aurnhammer is the Deputy Chief of the Los Pinos Fire Protection District in Ignacio, CO. Join them as they come together as the Back Step Boys and listen in as they share their wealth of fire service knowledge and experience.
Upbeat with Tom Hayes and Rudy Guarino, actor, writer Billy Porter, actor, documentarian, author, musician Chuck Harter and documentarian, author, musician, entrepreneur, George Wilson speak about the glory days for America and the World's premier soul music club. Today we will be playing from The Dells, The Stylistics, Cutris Mayfield and the Impresssions and Marvin Gaye with commentary by club owner Rudy Guariino...tune in for some great memories and stories
Tom Hayes and Rosemarie Young interview Elisha DeWitt, women's inner beauty advocate and blogger. Elisha reveals why she became interested and passionate about the need for women to love their bodies and themselves just as they are at any given moment. Tune in for a discussion of a much needed topic.
Tom Hayes, Rudy Guarino, Chuck Harter, Billy Porter, George Wilson discuss the upcoming documentary, "Rudy Guarino's Sugar Shack". The story of the greatest soul music club in the world. Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles, Teddy Pendergast, The Ojay's, The Stylistics, The Dells, Harlod Melvin and the Blue Notes, James Brown, etc.
- Happy Trails!
in Rock Music
It was announced today that Tom Brady will be suspended 4 games for his role in "DEFLATE GATE". What a disgrace!! Come on folks, stuff like this is always going on in sports but because it is Tom Brady and the Patriots this is getting blown way of of proportion. Tune in Thursday to hear me rant about how Tom Brady a got 4 game suspension and yet Ray Rices intitial suspension (pre-video) was for 2 games. The NFL hit the team (Patriots) hard with loss of picks and a montetary fine, but the real loss maybe to Tom Brady's image. Call in and tell me if you think this hurts Tom or Not.
The Rangers / Capitals seies will be over by the time this shows airs, so we can dissect the hard fought series and if the Rangers are lucky enough to win gane # 7 at home (Wednesday) than we can break down the upcoming series for you.
The Yankees remain hot as they took 2 out of 3 from the Orioles (screw Buck Showalter) and CC Sabathia got his first win of the season tonite agaist the Rays in Tampa on monday night.
The Mets are playing well depsite a lack of hitting and poor fielding. Bartolo Colon has 6 wins already and Matt Harvey has been great except for the loss this past weekend.
Lots to talk about in the world of Music, with the final episode of That Metal show from last wekend. Lots of music news to go around for everyone.
Log on to blogtalkradio.com to listen in this Thursday May 14th to hear all of this and more. And of course I would love it if you guys called the hotline (347) 826-9934 and gave me your take on this weeks events.
See you This Thursday live at 6:30 pm
- Happy Trails!
Tom Hayes and Billy Porter, author of the upcoming play, "Back to the Sugar Shack" interview Rudy after Billy's trip to Las Vegas where he visited Rudy in person.
On this episode of the Bless You Boys podcast, HookSlide and Bless You Boys site managing editor Rob Rogacki analyse the past week of Tigers baseball on the west coast. Topics include the still-limping offense, the missing impact of Alex Avila, Anibal Sanchez and his on-going home run problem, Alfredo Simon's emergence as at least a number two starting pitcher, the role and future of Hernan Perez, looking back at last year's team slump, the Ryan Howard trade rumors, and injury updates for Justin Verlander, Alex Avila, Bruce Rondon, and Victor Martinez.
Brooklyn born and raised, Michael A. Matteo, is an award winning author, produced screenwriter/playwright, and teacher. He’s written over 30 feature screenplays, TV series, 3 books, numerous shorts and stage plays on a variety of topics. His work has been on the air worldwide, and his plays have been produced in numerous theaters in the United States. Throughout his life he has done a little bit of everything including: running for political office as well as managing a successful retail business. He is driven by the desire to make each day meaningful and strongly believes in living life to its fullest and that pursuing dreams is what makes life extraordinary. He has used these experiences to write The People Diet, which has been a work in progress for over a decade. Michael didn’t just write it; he lives it every day of his life. Currently Michael works and lives in China where he is the ESL Director for an International School. In the fall semester of 2015, he will become an assistant principal at this school where he has worked for the previous two years.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Papa CE (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)