SORT BY Relevancy
I have enjoyed all of Tokyo Rosenthal's previous albums, and the new one Tokyo's Fifth is no exeption. Many singer/songwriters just basically run out of steam, they have nothing new to say, and merely recycle old concepts. Not so for Tokyo, he just continues to create music that garners him an ever increasing fan base. Much like his songs, he always has a story to tell. I can't wait to hear the stories behind Tokyo's Fifth.
Join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham for Military Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern on April 22 when he'll discuss a remarkable event in military history, the Doolittle Tokyo Raid.
In the first part of the show, author Barrett Tillman will share the story of the Tokyo Raid, about which he's written several books.
Joining John in the second part of the program will be Major General Richard Comer (USAF-Ret) to offer his insights into this military raid that took place on April 18, 1942. The hosts and guests will also discuss the Tokyo Raiders Society, formed by veterans of the Tokyo Raid -- and the special ceremony they'd agreed upon to commemmorate the occasion when there are only two veterans left.
As always, the phone lines will be open at 347-945-7246 and the chat room will be open. Join John D. Gresham and guests for Military Monday -- Dolittle Raid edition!
It is a week for event reports from around the world as we cover the Orange Colour City Running Festival, Barcelona Half Marathon, Tokyo Marathon and the 65kms for Cystic Fibrosis in Melbourne Australia.
The Orange Colour City Running Festival includes a 2k, 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon. We talk to the race directors about the 2013 event and plans for 2014.
Michael Walton from Travelling Fit reports on his run at the Barcelona Half Marathon and the Tokyo Marathon.
We report on a wonderful new event held in Melbourne Australia - 65kms for Cystic Fibrosis. Aimed at teams with distance options from 10.8km to 65km walkers and runners enjoy the sights of Melbourne and support research into cystic fibrosis.
Regular segments include:
Over The Shoulder Ask Sue The Road Ahead
Because you want to be heard! Every Tuesday & Wednesday, 11am-12pm SPECIAL SHOW TONIGHT! INTERVIEW WITH THE TOKYO TEA PARTY Featured Guests: Founders of the Tokyo Tea Party-Yuya Watabase, Niki Takatsugu,and Kentara Oshsone with Marc Abela, interpretor and member On my recent trip to Japan I shared a traditional Japanese meal and three hour conversation with the founders of the Tokyo Tea Party. It was an incredible experience. Don't miss this special opportunity to hear from Tea P
Alright, so let me level with you... its been a rough week. We didn't get a chance to put out a proper press release, confirm a guest, or even have time to sniff the daisys. But against our better judgement we're going to try to piece together a show. Coming off the heels of another fantastic House Party with NWA DAWG, we're hoping you guys can help carry us on our next shows as we're still a bit hung over. Thankfully Kahagas joined the show and really did a great j
Cross training has many advantages for runners and is not just a way to fill in time when injured. In this episode of the Partnerunning Show we look at a range of cross training options.
Marathon Man Trent Morrow has returned form the 2012 Tokyo Marathon and tells us all about it.
Podiatrist Chelsey Nash talks about a the two most common injuries for runners at her clinic.
Regular segments include:
Over The Shoulder Ask Sue Marathon Man Minute The Road Ahead
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (3 chatters)
- Free Kasamba Advisor Chat (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- Lady Don (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Michael Jaegers (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (2 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- stern74 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Darknight Asylum Show (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Its a Miraculous Universe (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Marada Radio (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Kali Willows (1 chatters)
- Ken Pettigrew Show (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- Finishers Wanted (0 chatters)
- WVIPW (0 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)