SORT BY Relevancy
For World Alzheimer's Month Alzheime'rs Speaks Radio has done several additional programs, but todays show will be a full two hour show dedicated to "Keeping Safe in Todays World. We will be highlighting Project Life Saver and how it can be utilized to live safely.
Our Guests today include:
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Project Lifesaver International Gene Suanders
Author Mara Botonis of “When Caring Takes Courage”
Rick Phelps, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Memory People" & Author of "While I still Can"
Harry Urban, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Forget Me Not" on Facebook
Michael Ellenbogen, diagnosed with dementia and national advocate & Author of "From The Corner Office To Alzheimer's"
Everyone is welcome to join the conversation on this very important topic. You can use the chat box or call in live to communicate with us.
We would also appreciate your efforts to share this episode with family, friends and colleagues on FaceBook, Google Circles, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
For additional information on dementia and caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (10 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (9 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (5 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (2 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)