SORT BY Relevancy
What we believe impacts how we behave. Lets look at something here the Apostple Paul spends the first three chapters of Ephesians laying out many glorious theological truths before he applies it in chapters 4-6. I would ask you to go back and read them as well. And he does the same thing in Romans 1-11, before the practical instruction us in chapter 12. It is very important that we understand who God is, who we are, and what God has done for us in Christ as the foundation for how we live as Christians. Understanding our position in Christ is the basis for our practice in daily life. Join Us For Our Lesson Topic: "Understanding Your Position In Christ, Just Tell Me What Works" also us at www.uptopministries.org
This is an in depth interview with Que, a male perspective. Our male guest host on Tellinit are Mr. One Hundred, Que and Bishop. So that you can have a lil more insight into these radio personalities we are inteviewing them individually. So you have a bit more time to peek into their mind. So you can see a little more clearly.
The beginning of salvation is regeneration, which means that by God's power, we move from spiritual death to spiritual life (John 1:13; 5:24). “Way” reminds us of Jesus’ claim, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me" (John 14:6).
The author asserts that Jesus inaugurated this new and living way for us “through the veil, that is, His flesh. In my reading I found a few Greek scholars have difficulty with the concept of Jesus' flesh being equated with the veil. How could Jesus’ humanity block us from God’s presence prior to the cross? So they argue that “His flesh” is in apposition to the "living way." But the emphasis of the writer is not so much on the veil as a means of separating men from God. Rather, it is on the fact that when Christ died on the cross, the veil was torn in two from top to bottom (Matthew 27:51), thus opening the way into the Holy of Holies. The point of the analogy is that Jesus' flesh had to be torn apart in order for us to have access to God
Check us out...check us out...check us out this Friday night, everyone. Call in to the Tell-It-All Friday Race Talk Show at 951-281-7726. Brit Nic be hosting, and for her special guests, she has some of the baddest, if not THE baddest, boys out of the Fayette/Natchez, MS, area, the infamous NEW WORLD ORDER. Anybody stock suspension on 28s with one kit can get it this Sunday in Canton! Just call in on the show between 7PM and 9PM this Friday, and we can set things up. As always, there will be a hot topic and many race updates.Things will be heating up this Friday night!
Much has been said in recent years regarding "character". It is true that we need to have character before the Lord and those that we come in contact with, but what does that mean.
The Lord has allowed me to make some observations and has given me some direction in this matter. Join me today and let's take a look at this important subject.
You may learn more regarding Tell Them Outreach Church, Fellowship and Network by going to http://tellthemoutreach.org or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call us at (409) 234-5854
Take Time Ministries, Inc is a philanthropic ministry that cares for the needs of others. TTMI is earnestly committed to meet the Spiritual and Emotional needs of all nations and genders. I will speak only those things that are found in the Word of God. Nothing more. Nothing less.
"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." John 12: 49-50 KJV
We are Live every Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 AM Pacfic Standard Time. Our call in number (347) 215-8982. Also we welcome you to email us any prayer request at: email@example.com.
PAM Time - Destructive Decisions: Originals
Enjoy an episode with host PAM Murphy as she features original songs from the rock band: Destructive Decisions. Jeff Selear, who grew up in a musical household, is a singer/songwriter from the Hudson Valley Rock Band - Destructive Decisions. The unique harmonic vocal blends of Destructive Decisions is provided by Jeff, Rich 'youngblood' Bowe, & Sean Selear and is rare to find in the field of rock music, but is definitely wonderful to listen to. The great solid drumming of Chris Viola, along with the band, creates an incredible and dynamic sound. Listen to one of the greatest bands you'll ever hear and enjoy the great sound of Destructive Decisions.
Listen to her inspirational quotes and stories as PAM relates her messages in a refreshing way. Tune in for a night filled with great music and fun! It's PAM-Time!
For more information visit: www.pamproductions.webs.com
PAM Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are to draw near to God 'in full assurance of faith.' The author will devote chapter 11 to this theme. He says there, “Without faith it is impossible to please (God)' (Hebrews11:6). Faith is both God’s gift and our responsibility. Faith rests on the promises of God. We are saved through faith (Ephesians. 2:8) and we are to walk by faith (Colossians. 2:6). Our faith is not a mindless, blind leap in the dark. Faith rests upon the person and work of Jesus Christ, which the author has been expounding on from the start. The better we know Him as revealed in His Word, the more we will trust Him. The more we trust Him in the difficult matters of our lives, the more we prove His faithfulness and can trust Him the next time. Join us for lesson topic: "Understanding Your Position In Christ, Just Tell Me What Works" also us at www.uptopministries.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (11 chatters)
- GradeGov (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Empower Radio with Qiana (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (0 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (0 chatters)
- Metal Minister (0 chatters)