SORT BY Relevancy
Well this show will be jam packed with information about group travel. Some people enjoy traveling in groups others don't. Why travel with a group, there are some benefits even if you don't know the people in the group. We'll discuss those benefits. The advantages and disadvantages of traveling in groups.
Group leaders, what are they, who are they, who would make a good group leader. What are the responsibilities of a group leader. There can be huge benefits for declaring yourself the group leader. You've probably been planning group trips anyway, get the perks.
What makes a group? How many people are considered a group? We'll talk about the different numbers based on travel suppliers and partners in the industry.
And of course how to find a group. You are a part of groups throughout your life that can turn into a travel group.
So listen in as we define this fun way to travel with benefits!
Travel Trends, Travel News, The Travelers Club Meetup Group activities, and other fun discussions on this episode of It's Travel Time with Karen
Did you do much traveling this summer with a baby and/or a toddler? Could you use more tips and tricks for next time?
We share what's worked for us in this episode and give you lots of encouragement so you're never afraid to hit the road with a little one.
Please take a minute to leave us a rating and review. It helps us grow and helps us know how to help more mothers out there. Not to mention, the good reviews are really motivating :)
Please visit us at our blog as well at http://www.everythingsahm.net/
Join Helen Brahms and Molly Burke as we tackle some of the traveling chalenges out there to take you from a tourist to a traveler with confidence to help you get off the beaten path. Today we are going to look at Cultural Awareness when traveling. What things should you be aware of when traveling. What may be okay for you to do or say at home could be offensive in another country and land you with a hefty fine or jail time.
Due to popular demand, special guest Stephen-Dillard Carroll, a gifted psychic, tarot reader, and spiritual advisor, will be returning LIVE, for the second time, on A Fine Time for Healing, ready to take your calls, answer your questions, and give FREE readings. He will also explain Tarot to us and discuss the journey he took to cultivate his gift.
Stephen, who calls himself "The Traveling Tarot," believes in keeping things "light." He will share with us the reason why he infuses a lot of humor into his readings.
Today Stephen will bring a healthy dose of life empowerment to all who listen. Save the date and be sure to call in!
To learn more about Stephen Dillard-Carroll, please visit his website, http://www.travelingtarot.com
We all know that there is really isn’t a way for us to get more time in our day, but so many times you’ve wised for it. The magic number is 1,440. That’s the number of minutes we get in every day. How we invest it is what makes a different. As much as you wish for it, you aren’t getting any more time, but you can shift your perspective and your approach to how you manage things. Join me as I share ways that you can add more time to your day by making that shift.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (37 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- MMA Jam (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Hillside Chronicles (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- WBMCRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)