SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The Shift Radio, we look to long lasting love. Those who believe in long lasting love that are still looking, no need to worry. Dr. Susan Allison shares her tips for finding long lasting love. Join us as we talk dating, relationships, getting back into the dating life and so much more. Your questions on love will be addressed. There's someone out there for everyone, we just have to know where to look.
Love and relationships are built into our DNA, it's what makes us human. Love and be loved this week on Wednesday at 9am PT.
in Self Help
Oh it is definitely time! Decide now if you are ready to make it, YOUR time. The "Shift" Is yours to make. Begin to Receive Your Gifts NOW. No more, "Getting ready to get ready." Tune in and be inspired to engage your God given power and make that shift. Before you even tune into the broadcast, decide that this is the day where it all turns around, where the fruits of your labor begin to manifest. Tune in. If you want the world to know that YOU ARE READY FOR THE SHIFT, call in at 516-595-8315.
Ready for more love, success and good health? We will identify 3 strategies to magnify your impact, expand your reach and improve your quality of life. How did I come to lovingly release over 60 pounds in under 5 months? How does one proclaim at the crest of financial ruin that " Myfinancial future never looked better? You don't want to miss this one. Tune in. "Make the shift!"
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu discuss this weekend's Saberseminar in Boston! How was the analysis event of the season? Find out in today's episode!
On this episode of The Shift Bryan and Stu discuss the late-season callups -- and the one that came early in Jorge Soler. Also, they'll discuss the Orioles and how the end of the season's pennant races are shaking out.
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu discuss a mixed bag of ball topics. Waiver trades! Trade rules! Surprise pitching performances! Surprise pitchers! Javier Baez!
It's an episode of The Shift unlike any other. Enter at your own risk
On this episode of The Shift Bryan, Stu are talking about the many, thrilling deadline day moves. To discuss them all, they're bringing on Beyond the Box Score contributors Stephen Loftus, Anthony Joshi-Pawlowic, and Ryan Romano! Price! Lester! Lackey! All these deals and more!
This episode is all about shifting music. Music appeals to all people from all walks of life. Music doesn't need to be understood through spoken word, but it is felt. This is the most basic form of communication. Music captures many emotions and can drive us to do things we have never thought possible, it lifts us up and carries us through. Join us on The Shift With Skip Jennings as we speak with Stephan Muldrow, musician, all about the power of music and his own work.
On this episode of The Shift, Alex Skillin joins Bryan and Stu for some talk about some "what if?" scenarios. The guys are talking past drafts and deals: A-Rod to the Red Sox, Justin Verlander to the Padres, Buster Posey to the Rays and more!
Just because there are no regular-season ballgames, that doesn't mean the team at The Shift is taking any time off. Hosts Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score editor and writer Nick Ashbourne to talk about their picks for mid-season awards. The guys won't limit themselves to just the big awards, they're talking about their favorite stories so far in 2014.
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score writer Chris St. John. Chris, Bryan, and Stu discuss the JAVIER prospect projection system that Chris has recently introduced, as well as some of their favorite prospects in minor league baseball. If you're a fan of minor leaguers, you probably won't want to miss this episode!
in Self Help
Tune in here to the first 15 of last week's show we recorded live on Google Plus. To see the rest of the episode go to our You Tube Channel -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6vmePUDks&feature=share
Join us weekly on our new half hour show on Google Plus. Find the link and time on http://www.theattitudeshift.com
Hosts Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw bring you great guests and attitude shifting topics each and every week.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- NWP radio (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- LyricalForte (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (2 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)