SORT BY Relevancy
Whether it’s a difficult co-worker, a demanding boss or an angry client, you can learn to handle conflict at work effectively by managing your internal reactions first. Kathi Elster and Katherine Crowley show us how to cool down, then find the words to move a potentially hazardous work situation forward in a constructive manner. Join Kathi, Katherine and Pattie Porter for a lively discussion on how to apply proven techniques for successfully navigating your most challenging workplace relationships.
Katherine Crowley is Harvard-trained psychotherapist and Kathi Elster is a management consultant and executive coach. They are the co-authors of Mean Girls at Work – How to Stay Professional When Things Get Personal, Working with You Is Killing Me, and Working for You Isn’t Working for Me. Their firm, K Squared Enterprises, is dedicated to helping clients manage interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
in Self Help
Do you find yourself overwhelmed by the number of tasks that you need to complete on a daily basis? As your day progresses, do you feel as if you have been doing a lot, yet have achieved nothing? Are you disorganized, and find yourself extremely busy, yet unproductive?
We all know that managing our time more effectively will help us get more done each day. On todays' episode, we will discuss how you can manage your time more wisely, minimize stress, and improve the quality of your life.
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments.
www.smallbusinesscloudtools.com Part one. This episode is an audio blog, where we present a topic we've written about on the blog at smallbusinesscloudtools.com. Every wish you could try a cloud service without committing to it up front? Well, here we discuss three smart cloud tools you can use to grow your small business, which also happen to be free for a limited time. The Freemium model is all the rage, so take advantage of it while you can! Thank you for taking time to check out our sh
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
In our first show, Stepfanie will talk about how to manage your time as a busy blogger. With different demands like workings, children, school, she will share her tips on how to not only manage your day better, but give you time to create a better blog!
the IT Professional Development Toolkit program goes into the who, what, where, when, why and how of all of these topics. The Toolkit comes in both a DVD version and an online, eLearning version. The multi-media materials are intended to be less then 10 minutes in length. You will receive audios, videos, eBooks, webinars, presentation, lesson plans and practice exercises. This Toolkit can be used as a reference or as a class structured program.
To learn more about the DVD - <<CLICK HERE>>
To learn more about the eLearning version <<Click HERE>>
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach, to discuss and resolve. Contact LauraRose@RoseCoaching.info
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach and author of the time management book: TimePeace: Making peace with time- in this provacative series on real-world business and career situations.
This series is intended to discuss solutions to various time management, employee-employer and career development issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- JoshuaRitenourWcp (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- vcubed (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Thru The Eyes of Faith (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 6thManRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Last Call0 (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (0 chatters)