SORT BY Relevancy
Part of the problem of trauma is that it disconnects you from who you are in deeply resonant and powerful ways. One of the elements you can most lose is your self-trust, which then causes you to become even more disconnected from your "first intelligence," as today's guest, Simone Wright, calls intuition. How do you reconnect to your intuition during your trauma recovery process? That's the subject we'll explore in-depth!
Simone Wright, “the Evolutionary Mind Coach for Elite Performers and Visionary Leaders,” is the author of First Intelligence. She has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and uses her intuitive skills to assist in police investigations, missing children cases, and corporate business strategies.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
Farming is one of the best ways for poor people to become self-sufficient, and our guest, Tim Wright, strives to help them make it happen.
Tim Wright is the Executive Director of Sauti Moja, an organization that originated from a desire to help vulnerable women and communities, and local friends seeking support for their ideas to help their communities.
Sauti Moja is focused on improving the lives of the pastoral people of East Africa who are currently struggling to survive the destructive effect discrimination, disease, land loss and drought are having on them. Pastoralism is a complex system of livestock and resource management that is inadequately appreciated by most Western experts. This system is in trouble with more frequent and serious droughts related to global warming.
Sauti Moja links donors to the community initiatives of indigenous people, like the Maasai of Kenya and Tanzania. These initiatives include education of vulnerable girls and children, HIV/AIDS prevention, and providing livestock to widows and single mothers. Local leaders have the power and ability to change their lives, and the organization partners with complementary skills and additional resources to ensure their success.
Tim has a range of technical and management skills acquired over 35+ years of professional experience, including program management in six countries and consulting in eight others. His relief and development expertise was gained through employment with the Government of Canada, Canadian Red Cross, NGOs (World Vision Canada and Food for the Hungry International), and church agencies.
Please share this episode of Billions Rising's Self-Reliance Radio with your friends.
Good Parenting Doesn’t Mean Getting It Perfect
Get closer with your kids and teach them to stand on their own. At Wright, you’ll find coaching, tools, training, and products to be an inspired parent.
Our program is a powerful combination weekend training, personalized coaching, and ongoing learning labs. You’ll learn – and have the opportunity to practice – the principles and skills to parent effectively while drawing closer to your children.
Seminars and Training
Take your parenting to the next level by getting a firm understanding of the role of parenting as one of training your children. Learn how to separate your own emotions from the current situation, use discipline effectively to get results, and create a home where mutual respect between parent and children is the norm.
Timothy Wile a.k.a. Tim Da Toolman was born in Austin, Texas at Seton Hospital. He originally started out freestyling when he was in 6th grade and by 8th grade year Empire Media and Productions wanted to sign him, but he decided not too due to not wanting to tell his parents about his dream of a hip-hop career. Tim started Tool Recordz in 2010 with Gee, which had artists including Atown, Robb, Mike Fiene, Young Mizzy, Q-Beccy, Khirifa, Zeus, and Leo Named Simba. Around July 2012 Chase Keller aka Chaseboy offered Tim to be his prodigy and together with Pasky and Wings they made TreeHuggerz or TreeHuggerz Familay. Since then TreeHuggerz and their slogans "Tz up" and "Hug Sumthn" have gone global. Tim has recently resigned from his positions from being an artist but is still C.F.O. pf TreeHuggerz. Tim has done work with Dizzy Wright, Mark Gaboda, Bushwick Bill, Shame Gutta, Tum Tum, Da Champ Productions, and many more. Also toured with Inspectah Deck of Wu Tang Clan. He also has artists such as Antos, Lil Dova & Mr. 713 on Tool Records, G is still the CEO. Follow Da Toolvement.
KCG stands for Kabbage Ca$h Gang. KCG consist of 4 members; Cutty, AB, LV & TWill.
Intuition – Our First Survival Skill
“Intuition is a survival skill,” writes author and evolutionary mind coach, Simone Wright, who calls this sense “our first intelligence’ because it develops long before we possess the ability to reason or learn anything the external world has to teach us.”
“We all have the ability to use our intuition,” says Wright. But in order to be able to use it at will, instead of by happenstance— we must develop the skill. How do we do that?
In this episode, Sandie and Simone Wright explore:
*The biological foundation of intuition
*How to hone this skill
*The 4 levels and the language of intuition
*7 steps for accessing your highest wisdom
*Simone’s extraordinary work with the police
*Practical tools for putting your intuition to work in your daily
Simone Wright is an “Evolutionary Mind Coach” who works with elite performers and visionary leaders, and the author of the book First Intelligence. She has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and uses her intuitive skills to assist in police investigations, missing children cases, and corporate business strategies. Visit her online at http://www.simonewright.com.
Listen to the show on The Awakening Zone Network here:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (46 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (19 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- TimBinnall (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (6 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (0 chatters)