SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight's episode, we will be celebrating the OTHER manufactured holiday, Festivus, by airing our grievances. We'll be talking about Nicholas Sparks and the Notebook, again, and we'll finally get to Tila Tequila and her newfound Nazi leanings. Along the way, we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'l punch
each other in the genitals, and we'll fart into our hands and slap each other. Join us!
Tonight's show will continue the discussion from the last show about Sharkeisha and Sharmichael. We'll also be reading excerpts from Tila Tequila's blog "Why I Sympathize With Hitler", as well as quickly talking about Kanye's current madness since we were cut off last week. We might even verbally assault each other with homosexual barrages and forget we hate each other for five minutes.
ArtSees Diner Radio host Mary E. welcome Jose Hermosillo as we get ready to have a nation-wide fiesta focused on a rapidly growing American favorite libation...TEQUILA! Featured musician is Nerio Degracia!
July 24 is National Tequila Day and we have a story for you! Jose Hermosillo, seventh generation tequila producer and owner of Casa Noble Tequila will share the history of Mexico’s most popular spirit. This popular spirit boasts an appellation or denomination of origin. Distilled from the nectar of the Weber blue agave, tequila dates from the 16th century. It may have originated in the Mexican town of Amatitan, Jalisco, where a pre-Hispanic distillery has been discovered in El Tecuane Canyon. We will discuss the rise in popularity of Tequila in the U.S including the steady growth of this spirit. Casa Noble Tequila A renowned boutique distillery, Casa Noble presents the pride, passion and quality commitment of more than 200 years and over 7 generations of Tequila production. The Casa Noble family of Single Estate Organic Tequilas – Crystal, Reposado and Anejo have a rich history that has earned them a position as one of the finest ultra premium spirits portfolios in the world. Today, Casa Noble’s handcrafted tequilas are exported to over 30 countries worldwide and currently available in premium retail outlets, restaurants, distinguished bars and lounges and destination hotels around the world.
Why do random semi-known "truthers" like Peter Santilli and Lady Dragon want to support and feel the need to associate themselves with Tila Tequila? We have to wonder what their real motive is. These specific people must lack of investigative journalism skills they claim to have.
If they really knew about Tila's past and what she has done and said, I can tell you for sure they would run from her as fast as they could because everyhing she touches is tainted with EVIL.
JMHO, it's obvious what's going on. They are using Tila aka "Eina From GAIA" to elevate themselves, their reputations and their own self-serving agenda to get more public notice.
I'll be talking about this and more Occult topics on Halloween aka Samhain... In the meantime you can visit my site located at GhostRiderRadio.net.
See you soon...
WE ARE BAAAAAACK!!!_ After a 2 week hiatus, Chickenfingers, Hillfigure, And Rafeal Molina discuss the death of the American Dream, Exploited Cruise ships, The end of the World Cup, Chickenfingers 2 nights hosting with Alex Reymundo at Chuckles Comedy Club in Corpus Christi, Number Juan Tequila, Kool-Aid and the gang at Rivertcenter, LePan Lames and NBA offseason possibilities and more!!!_
2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 714-464-4891)
Viki Winterton interviews John Harris!
John David Harris' storytelling extends to all mediums. He has experienced aspects of the criminal justice system from the bottom to the top, and brings that knowledge to every page he writes.
The produced screenwriter of Reluctant Justice and the upcoming Tequila Kings, John currently lives in Los Angeles, California. 3000 miles is John's first novel.
in Self Help
Tune in Sunday afternoon to the premiere of The Hanging with Dee Dee Radio Show 12PM PST/3PM EST with Host Damitra Dee Dee Stuart and she chats with celebrities PRESENT and PAST on CURRENT projects on Survival Radio Network this week's guest Model & TV Personality Tila Tequila! Also Celebrity Juice with Award Winning journalist and former news anchor Margo Span Call in 347-989-8385 to ask Tila a question or Hang with Damitra "Dee Dee" Stuart at www.hangingwithdeedee.info
Did you burn out of drinking tequila during your mispent youth? Not Dr. Jablow! After seeing Martha Stewart taste a flight of tequila on her show I became intrigued. I'm one of the few who can still dring tequila without retching. I wanted to know more.
Now, years later, Dr. Marty Jablow and I speak about the hobby of tequila enjoyment. Not for getting hammered, but for the enjoyment of a good beverage that doubles as a shoulder knot remover. Join us as we talk about our days with tequila, and learning to appreciate the nuances of tasting a newly legitimized adult beverage.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
www.xybody.com use the code M01107
https://www.sendoutcards.com/XLP_CF/ Send Out Cards
Join hosts, Mary E., and Diane B as they share some of their favorite happening things in and around their neighborhood. This week focuses on food, fun, and Libations! Below are links to the spectacular things in the line up!
Today's musical guest is Jefri Payne, smooth jazz musician out of Indianapolis.
New England Seafood Company
Geja's July Winemaker Dinner
Flabbey At the Abbey Anniversary Show
Tickle Me Pink
Fight Like a Girl, Drink Like a Lady
Valparaiso Wine Event
The summer will heat up as the first of a new series begins! Men vs. Women will feature controversial topics that present themselves as a divide between the genders! All of the things men and women debate will be up for discussion and you can be a part of it!
We will discuss topics like the following:
What causes each gender to cheat?
Do ex-spouses deserve huge payouts for child support and/or alimony?
Does size (of the engagement ring) matter? (from Tequila Talk Tuesday)
These things and more as Men vs. Women Week starts on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Scheduled for 90 mins.
Do you watch docs? Great material in someone else's pain and misery.
Is there a family or community of people who talk like the voicebox?
Do they all wear crooked ski masks or bandannas?
Meth always makes white people look like toothless wicked witches, or dried apples.
And not to clown people who's teeth fall out naturally due to genetics...I'm talking about the people who smoke them out.
Hobos and bums make hundreds a day begging for drug money. SO...those of you who are against drugs, but pity the poor and give them money, YOU are keeping the drug trade flowing.
Why do police on tv talk like athletes being interviewed after a game?
Watch those people asking money for gas...they have enough gas to get to their dope dealer.
Gee, are you against guns and seem to compare gun lovers with small penises? What is your fetish with anti-guns and small penises?
Women shoot heron into their boobs too.
Is that plane still missing or has the media glorified ANOTHER nut job with a stolen firearm, that had just finished shooting at people in a gun-free, gun-strict state/city/zone?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- mashahba (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)