SORT BY Relevancy
A light, fun, evening show with single moms calling in and telling their stories. I will have some of my single moms on with me. We will make you laugh. cry tears of joy and being touched by the stories of our lives. Living in the moment, sharing a gem moment, and capturing it the clouds so it will always be.
For Mother's Day, we discuss the images and icons developed through the mass medium. How do they reflect our society? What qualities would best suit a mother of an lgbt youth in foster/adoptive care? From Marie Barone to June Cleaver, and many in between, we examine our top 10, and pick a winner!
The Tiger Direct corporate office in Miami, FL is holding a hiring seminar on July 19, 2014 for US veterans interested in starting a career in management with this company. The Vice President of Human Resources, Lynne Tartaglia, will be our guest.
Tuesday morning at 9AM Eastern/ 6 AM Pacific, Lynne Tartaglia, the Vice President of Human Resources at Systemax, is going to be our guest. Tiger Direct is a major electronics retailer. Lynne and her hiring team will be at the corporate office of Tiger Direct, in Miami, on July 19th. There will be an all-day event for US veterans interested in joining their management training course and working for Tiger Direct. Call into the show for more information. If you miss the show, you can listen to its recording at this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/friends-of-us-veterans
The Maternal Manager opens up with interviewer Stephanie Nivinskus on the needs of today's moms. Moms are their own worst critics. Sometimes they need a dose of encouragement and a few coping tools to gain the confidence to become the moms they want to be. She discusses what a Mommy Coach is and why humor and light heartedness can help moms overcome some of the most difficult situations. Sometimes moms don't need the experts, they need another mom who has been there and can help them navigate the sea of motherhood without drowning in dispare.
MONDAY'S MOMS-Tell us about your mom or the special “MOM” figure in your life. Let’s surprise her with a call from the show. We will have a Mom of the week that will receive a gift card or certificate from one of our sponsors.(Leave your story at www.acaringconsultants.com). We want to reach every mother in every walk of life! Our goal is to be your source of encouragement and enlightment to the mind, the body and nthe soul! We want to hear your stories about your moms, special mom figures, struggles as moms, single moms, wodowed moms, young mothers, etc.
TUESDAY'S BUSINESS-Business, Future Leaders, Assistance, Encouragement
WEDNESDAY'S WHY? We want to know what's on your mind? Let'[s talk about it!
It's been too long my friends! But, Messy Moms Radio is officially back on the air. After scheduling conflicts, co-hosts issues, and anything else that could go wrong.... the show is back and better than ever! Thanks to all of our devoted fans who have stuck by our side throughout the year even through our break. We hope that you will enjoy the show.
Today I am introducing my brand new co-host "Toni". She is a great mom of 2, is very opinionated, and loves to speak her mind. Although she has never been live on the air I just know that after searching high and low for a good co-host that she will do great! On this show we will also be sharing some new advice, and letting you know what great things are coming soon on Messy Moms Radio, so tune in!
in Weight Loss
With Purple Tiger, we introduced the world to the powerful potential of our high-energy, appetite-control formula. We followed it with Purple Tiger Surge, a product designed to take your energy levels to even greater heights. Next came Purple Tiger: Going Green, a much more potent appetite-reducer. All three are still fine products in their own rights, but we wanted something even stronger, something wild!
This all-new, focused addition to our well-known Purple Tiger line of dietary supplements is our strongest yet, and the results it can offer you are better than ever. Six well-known, proven ingredients provide the basis of Purple Tiger Gone Wild!, and each of these superstars can provide great results on their own. Combined carefully, they're even better, making this our best formula yet.
* Endurlac (for increased exercise performance)
* GTF Excel (to increase muscle mass while body fat levels are reduced)
* BioPerine (to boost nutrient absorption)
* Chocomine (for energy, a long-lasting stimulant)
* Advantra-Z (a thermogenic fat-burner and energy booster)
* Garcinia Cambogia (a filling fat-blocker that generates energy)
* And several other vital ingredients that work together to boost your fitness dreams
We will talk to three moms about their experience parenting alone while their husbands work in another city. one who's husband works and lives away 5 days a week, a mom who's husband goes on tour, and a mititary mom dealing with deployment!
Let's get real and down to business, up in your business, lets face it we all work hard raising our kids!
Today's show is for our moms all over the world!!!!
Tell us about your mom
A shout out to your mom
A surprise to your mom
If you were not raised by your, maybe there is someone special that you would like to recognize
Mom of the week!-will receive a gift card from the show! You can also go to our website and leave your story about this special person at www.acaringconsultanst.com in the contact section.
We want to hear from and at the same time be a blessing to you! For some the "Holidays" are sad this is why we want to be an avenue of release and uplifting, a source of exhaling and healing for the Mind, Body and Soul. Listen today and be encouraged! be enlighten! but most of all be blessed!! We are here for you.
The fellas have been on fire in recent weeks breaking down LeBron and NBA Free Agency. Now the fellas add Tiger, NFL, and College Football to the mix. You never know where the conversation will go with these guys! You can follow the show at www.realsportsguys.com, itunes (podcast) and/or call-in if you feell so moved.
We are excited to welcome from Illinois, contributor to the anthology, "To Mom With Love," Lucy Monin Webb. In addition, Journey to Legacy brings back Carla Prunty, mother of the host, Tanya Liverman. These ladies have a lot to talk about with our host as we celebrate women and moms for the month of May.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (5 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)