SORT BY Relevancy
Our $17 trillion debt is a real threat to our national security, possibly even worse than an act of terrorism. Veteran Darin Selnick discusses why this is such a critical issue. Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately? There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective. Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting. But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree! If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Host Blaize Nolynne has been honored to have guest, Cheryl Morin of 'The JD Foundation' for suicide prevention! Suicide is sadly an epedemic that can be prevented and to educate yourself on the issue will help you and the ones around you!
You can check out her site at : http://www.thejdfoundation.org/about-us.html
Very honored to have Cheryl and I will be asking her to join us again!
This show will be centered around suicide. We will discuss the reasons it occurs in certain cases and who is most likely to be directly affected by this tragic occurrence. Suicide is unfortunately not uncommon in modern day society and can often occur without warning in the worse cases. It is important to recognize the signs when they are present and this segment will address that issue as well. Suicide is certainly difficult to deal with and thus deserves serious exploration and hopefully with greater understanding, the prevention of such tragic acts, can be prevented. It is always sad to lose those we love in such a way and when there is a chance for us to reach out and help, we must first be aware of when someone is truly in trouble and considering trying to take his or her own life. We hope that you will join us for this special show, which will explore this extremely serious issue that clearly warrants more attention.
in Weight Loss
Your hosts, Lillian Cauldwell, Founder of PWRNetwork and Soul Dancer, Founder of Leave Your Fat Behind wants to know your thoughts on this question: Is obesity a form of suicide, sanctioned by society? Call into our live show at (347) 237-5416 and share your thoughts. Or, post a comment below.
Suicide is certainly a complex topic and affects so many people in vastly tragic ways and this particular show will focus on the way to be positive after experiencing such an event. In this world, we are often encountering circumstances that are overwhelmingly emotional and they can leave many feeling helpless. Suicide is certainly an area, where such emotions come into play but, there are those moments when people who have been touched by this, can find their way back to a place of contentment and in the best situations, learn to embrace their lives once more. So how can we as people overcome such an occurrence and what do we do when someone we love has tried to take his or her life but fortunately survived? This particular half hour will be dedicated to exploring the positive ways we can help those we know and love to move past such an act of self-destruction and learn to live again with a positive outlook for the future. We hope that you will join us for what will be an empowering and uplifting discussion that will be dedicated to those who are survivors of suicide.
Lee Thompson Young, Don Cornelius, Kurt Cobain, Phyllis Hyman, Dana Plato, Mindy McCready. All are names we know and all have one thing in common. They committed suicide. The list goes on and on and not only includes countless celebrities but also countless teenagers and young adults. It's the third leading cause of death for those aged 15 to 24. Even children under the age of 10 have committed suicide. Each year approximately 750,00 people attempt suicide and approximately 30,000 succeed. That's more people dying from suicide than homicide each year. The number one cause of suicide is untreated depression. Join Nyghtstorms All Action New Talk as we discuss this growing epidemic.
IN THIS EPISODE OF "STRAIGHT NO CHASER", ANGEL J WILL BE DOING A SERIOUS TOPIC WHICH IS TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM: SUICIDE/SELF HARM. SELF HARM IS A TREND AMONG TEENAGERS WHICH HAS LEAD TO DEATH FOR SOME. A LOT OF SUICIDAL PEOPLE SELF HARM EVEYDAY (USING RAZORS, TAKING PILLS, BURNING THEIRSELVES WITH CIGARETTES AND SUCH). ON THIS SHOW, WE WILL DISCUSS THE SIGNS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. COULD YOUR TEEN OR CHILD BE AMONG THIS CREW? ALSO, WE BRING ON A SPECIAL GUEST WHO WAS A FORMER SELF CUTTER AND WILL SHARE HER STORY. EVERY PARENT SHOULD HEAR THIS, STAY TUNED.
Sharon's two "Wake-up America!" call speeches given to Eagle Forum of California, at their annual conference in San Diego, and Constitution Day conference in No. California, on the Threat of Radical Islam to America. And what is rapidly happening in America that effects our safety, liberties and the future for our children. Audio clips include of Erick Stakelbeck and others.
Tonight we will discuss SUICIDE.
We don't know if everyone has experience this within their lives but we do know that everyone is aware that it happens.
Why does it happen?
What can we do to prevent it?
Is it a selfish act?
We will discuss these topics and much more. Tune in and give your insight or just listen. Your stories and comments are welcome and appreciated both on the Collateral Damage Radio facebook fan page and chat box during the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (196 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (83 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (55 chatters)
- Websleuths (52 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (46 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- ARC Studies (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (10 chatters)
- New Colony Network (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- kamau301 (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)