SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle and her guest Megan Huber on Women in Business Radio as they talk about “Bridging the Gap . . . From where you are to where you want to be. Join them on Monday 30 September at 11:00 am EST
To bridge the gap one has to first identify what is required to fill the gap and at the same time it helps you to set a goal to achieve it. If you can bridge the gap, in terms of what you know, and what you don’t know, that wll be a great building block.
Megan Huber is a coach and the owner of Megan Huber Coaching and today she is primarily here with us to share her personal experience on how at one time in her life she made her belief systems prevented her from achieving her goals.
She will share with us, some of those things that she struggled with and eventually overcoming. Is change an over night process? Your thought patterns and your belief-systems have to change. How do you Shift your Thoughts? How did becoming an entrepreneur help her to SHIFT HER THOUGHTS and become more assertive and confident.
Megan Huber will also share a little bit about her coaching business, her coaching methodologies, and her clients. How her personal strategy of change has become her signature approach with her clients.
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Email: email@example.com Guest: Megan Huber
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
There is a sequence and patterns that we as social groups have put together that seems to bring peace to our sharing of this world. Sometimes to release old baggage requires us to work on unraveling our own patterns and behaviors. The patterns and behaviors that are not giving us the results we desire. That is the Universal Secret. Join us as we delve deeper into the discussion.
in Self Help
Offical Launch - Intrepid Thought :w: Thomas Balfour Welcome to the show everyone. Your host Thomas Balfour is about to blow the roof off this place with one powerfull show. You if you so choose to connect with us as we ebarke on this journey to bring you hot real pressing topics both young people and adults struggle with today. From Addiction and Recovery to Relapse and Reocvery, Equality and Fighting Injustice. diverse comunities, Third World Call for change, Backyard lessions on How to change the world and so much more. From Interviews, Music, thoughts and support. We can only encourgae you to get a feel for the show by checking out the introduction (this). We can't chalk it all up in a paragraph but I can almost guarentee you will love Thomas Style, and feel right at home.. Call in, Share, Skype, msn your show ideas and real people will be in touch.. Look forward to meeting you
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Diane G (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HarwellFit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Strategy Content Marketing (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Louisiana Derbiacs (1 chatters)
- Luwy and The Headlocker (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (1 chatters)
- 5nC Godestpoes (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (0 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (0 chatters)