SORT BY Relevancy
Four years ago I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. In that one moment my entire life changed as I knew it. For years I had been diagnosed as having Major Depressive Disorder. I never once dreamt that I would end up with a bipolar disorder diagnosis. I swore up and down that I did not have bipolar disorder. It wasn't until I educated myself and learned as much as I could about this illness. With that information, I knew I was armed to fight it! I now have come to a place where not only do I accept my illness, but I'm reaching out to other parents who have bipolar disorder as well.
in Self Help
As a part of her Dance with Bipolar, blog talk-radio series, Dr. Cathy Reimers (Doc) and Bipolar peer specialist, Meg Dog discuss the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) on bipolar disorder. Studies have indicated that many people who have been diagnosed with bipolar also meet the criteria for PTSD. How are they related? If you struggle with both bipolar and PTSD could your depression get worse? Doc and Meg Dog answer these questions and any other questions that our “live callers” may have. Doc says: “Trauma is never pretty.” Meg Dog responds: “Ya, it’s pretty ugly.”
in Self Help
Dance with Bipolar is a radio show that views Bipolar Disorder from a positive perspective with uplifting appeal. People from all over the country call in with questions that relate to Bipolar Disorder. Tonight’s topics include:advocating for your wellness; and finding available resources.
Meg Dog (Bipolar peer specialist) and Doc (individual and family psychologist) invite you to dance with spirit of Bipolar to learn, live and love.
Peter Block, best-selling author, colleague and friend returns with a new guest of his own. Chuck Peters, from the Gazette Company, joins Robert Thompson and Mike Neiss to share how his organization is rebuilding journalism one word and picture at a time. If you're like Robert and totally interested in the fate of quality journalism, you won't want to miss this episode of Thought Grenades.
Practical, simple and effective ideas on how you can make a positive difference for yourself, your organization and the world. Oh, and we have fun too! Listen live on Mondays at 10 a.m Pacific, or subscribe on iTunes and listen when convenient.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (18 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (15 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (13 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- anythings on the table (4 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Northern Vehicle Review (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (1 chatters)
- The Tim Collins Show (0 chatters)