SORT BY Relevancy
Today I'm going to be talking about 3 stories that all have our government or people within government involved in some way or another. The whole purpose of today's show is to exhibit their desire to control us or to bully us into getting in line with their way of thinking and doing things. Many times it's still subtle, other times it's more direct, but it's never good. Today I'll be talking about what Michelle Obama's advice and words of wisdom were to graduating high school students. I'll also talk a little bit about a very troubling Pentagon directive from 2010 that authorizes military force against American citizens as well as touching on the general arming up of governmetn agencies. Finally, the state of Maine is in the process of trying to "legally coerce" the National Organization for Marriage into revealing who its donors are. Yeah, that will go well. That's today at 4:30 Eastern time and archived after that.
What kind of career conversations do your employees want? That's the topic for today's Thought Grenades show as best-selling author, Beverly Kaye joins Robert Thompson and Mike Neiss to share insights from her latest book, Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go, co-authored by Julie Winkle Giulioni.
Practical, simple and effective ideas on how you can make a positive difference for yourself, your organization and the world. Oh, and we have fun too! Listen live on Mondays at 10 a.m Pacific, or subscribe on iTunes and listen when convenient.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- MRTALK (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fridays (4 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (3 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Bitter Birds (1 chatters)