SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday, October 7th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special interview with Gennady Golovkin's head trainer, Abel Sanchez!!
The exclusive presentation will be hosted by fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, three decade boxing trainer James Gogue, and 'Ringside Report' radio host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the War a Week team will review last night's broadcast of "Toe to Toe Tuesday" on Fox Sports 1, which took place at Cowboys Dance Hall in San Antonio, Texas, and was presented by Leija Battah Promotions and Premier Boxing Champions!!
- Argenis Mendez UD10 over Miguel Vazquez
- Jose Uzcategui TKO2 over Julius Jackson
- Ryan Karl UD6 over Alfonso Olvera
- Steve Lovett TKO2 over Kevin Engel
Herron, Green, and Gogue will also discuss the latest boxing gossip and news circulating throughout the boxing community!!
At the top of the show's second hour, 'War a Week' Radio is proud to feature elite level trainer Abel Sanchez!!
The Summit Gym proprietor will discuss his superstar, Gennady Golovkin's, October 17th PPV with current IBF Middleweight title holder David Lemieux!!'
- Training camp notes, sparring partners, and complete preparation analysis
- Coach Abel's assessment of David Lemieux
- Brian Viloria vs. Roman Gonzalez
- Mr. Sanchez's thoughts on future match-ups...Canelo vs. Cotto, Bradley vs. Rios, Klitschko vs. Fury, Crawford vs. Jean, and Brook vs. Chaves
Join us for a special Wednesday night episode of "War a Week" Radio with special guest Abel Sanchez!!
The Week in Podcasting: Tune in every Thursday as we talk about the best podcasts on the internets
With Hosts :
Seth Everett (www.blogtalkradio.com/sebproductions)
Val Reilly (@valreilly on Twitter)
Jeff Adams (www.blogtalkradio.com/thejeffadamsshow)
Producers: Jeff Adams and Jay Soderberg
Topics this week include:
Market Foolery (www.blogtalkradio.com/marketfoolery)
Fantasy Guru (www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasyguru)
Girls in Heels (www.blogtalkradio.com/girlsinheels)
Send in suggestions for shows we should cover: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See ya next Thursday!
Monday, September 7th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather v. Berto" episode of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and master strategist James Gogue, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Starting off this evening's program, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the September 12th showdown between Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- What was Floyd hoping to accomplish by asking the first female NFL coach, Jen Welter, to be a part of his team on fight night?
- Will the maneuver make a difference in how the media publicizes this event?
- If this is indeed Floyd's last professional bout, how will Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s career be ranked all-time?
- If the odds tighten during fight week, is this a positive sign for the promotion?
- Does Mr. Chargin see TMT Promotions being a serious player in boxing after Mayweather's retirement?
- If Floyd does return for #50, who is the most likely opponent for Mayweather in 2016?
At the 30 minute mark of the show, three decade boxing coach James Gogue will breakdown the September 12th match-up between Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Join us for the official "Mayweather vs. Berto" big fight preview, exclusive to "War a Week" Radio!!
Monday, October 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Postol, Matthysse, Golovkin, and Lemieux" edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute program, the Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will talk about the future of all four competing fighters in this past weekend's main events on HBO and Showtime respectively.
- Will Viktor Postol become a "Golovkin" or a "Klitschko" in the eyes of the American fight audience?
- What does Golden Boy Promotions do with Lucas Matthysse from this point forward?
- Can Adrien Broner stay in his winning ways, or will he fall back into his bad, post-victory habits?
- Does the Matthysse loss put more pressure on Lemieux and Canelo in their respective efforts?
- What are the projected PPV numbers for the upcoming Golovkin/Lemieux unification bout on October 17th?
At the 30 minute mark, expert boxing coach James Gogue will examine the most recent performances of Matthysse, Postol, Broner and Allakhverdiev, as well as their respective strengths and weaknesses exhibited during their respective efforts.
- Postol KO10 over Matthysse
- Broner TKO12 over Allakhverdiev
- Pedraza SD12 over Cherry
- Orozco UD10 over Soto
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Sunday, October 4th, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Post Fight" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
The "War a Week" team will analyze all four televised bouts on HBO and Showtime respectively to kick off this evening's 90 minute broadcast!!
- Adrien Broner TKO 12 over Khabib Allakhverdiev to win the vacant WBA Super Lightweight title
- Viktor Postol TKO 10 over Lucas Matthysse to win the vacant WBC Super Lightweight title
- Jose Pedraza SD 12 over Edner Cherry to hold the IBF 130 pound championship
- Antonio Orozco UD10 over Humberto Soto
- What does the future hold for all four combatants?
Rodney and Joseph will also give fight fans an update from Camp Golovkin and Camp Lemieux with 2 weeks remaining until their October 17th showdown at the world renowned MSG in NYC!!
- Sparring for Gennady Golovkin at Abel Sanchez's Summit Gym in Big Bear Lake, CA
- "Golden" advice in defeating Gennady Golovkin?
Tune in for another packed edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Wednesday, September 30th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Broner, Matthysse, Golovkin and Cotto" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
To kick off this evening's program, Rod and Joe will give a final analysis of this weekend's main event match-ups on HBO and Showtime Respectively!!
- Broner vs. Allakhverdiev for the WBA 140 pound title
- Matthysse vs. Postol for the WBC 140 pound title
The "War a Week" team will also give updates on camps from Golovkin, Lemieux, Canelo and Cotto!!
- Is 8 weeks enough time for Cotto to prepare for the Canelo showdown on November 21st?
- Is Curtis Stevens the right man to prepare Canelo for a future Hall of Famer like Miguel Cotto?
- Is Lemieux preparing to go twelve rounds with Golovkin if he has to?
- Is Golovkin going to allow David lemieux to take the lead in this October 24th match-up?
Join us for an all-new edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
On this episode, Vic and Jerry discuss what happened in week 1 of the NFL, the ups and downs, plus a few surprise fantasy studs that might be still on the rise. They will also discuss week 2 and what to look for as the matchups get better and harder to predict.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Modern Signed Books (3 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)