SORT BY Relevancy
Thursday, August 27, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mares vs. Santa Cruz" edition of "Ringside Report" with fight scribes Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute broadcast, the "War a Week" team will preview this Saturday night's match-up between Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz!!
- Stengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "Ringside Report" Prediction
Rodney and Joseph will also conduct coach Ronnnie's customary segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will the hard and painful lesson learned from being a boxing promoter keep Sugar Shane back in the ring out of necessity?
- Will Leo Santa Cruz deliver Abner Mares his second career KO loss?
- Can Mares outbox or outslug Leo Santa Cruz for twelve hard rounds?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble with Johann Duhaupas on September 26th?
- Will Jermall Charlo have trouble with current IBF Junior Middleweight title holder K9 Bundrage on 9/12?
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto prove to be more entertaining than everyone initially believed?
- Will more fans view May/Berto on 9/12 at movie theaters than anywhere else?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his bold KO prediction of Cotto vs. Canelo?
- Can Canelo Alvarez win "The Big One"?
- Will Roy Jones Jr. get a title shot against Glowacki?
Tune in for a special Thursday night edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Joe Branham (@TruNFLJoe) and Paul Esden (@Jetswagg25) from Truluvsports.com and TruNFLfans.com will keep you up to date with all of the latest injuries and news leading up to week 3 of the 2015 NFL preseason. Join Joe and Paul and call in with any questions surrounding your favorite NFL team! Don't go into week 3 unprepared! Let Joe and Paul get you ready for everything you will need while you sit down to watch preseason football.
In our second month end 'news/e/um' style PopHealth Week Review this Wednesday June 24 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET we'll feature hot topics in the news. Our regular panel of Fred Goldstein @fsgoldstein, Gregg Masters @2healthguru and Doug Goldstein @efuturist will identify newsworthy stories and offer commentary along the way. The initial slate of stories in the news includes:
Healthways revised guidance
Fitbit’s IPO and Garmin’s lawsuit
Oschner Health System
What they are been getting news about Apple Watch – Chronic Care Management
News B4 the Release – what they are working on the New Mission Control”
The physician led ACO management company Aledade’s VC raise
Insights from the Personalized Medicine Coalition Study
Anthem's sparring bids for CIGNA (and Aetna's pursuit of Humana) Could the 'Big Five' be reduced to the 'Big Three'?
We may add a few items along the way. Join us and for a more detailed description of the show, check us out at PopHealth Week.
On Wednesday, August 26th 2015 broadcast at 12 Noon Pacific/3PM Eastern join the Hosts of PopHealth Week Gregg Masters, Doug Goldstein and Fred Goldstein for their month end review. This month's focus is on Population Health and Accountable Care. We'll review what we learned from our first two ACO guests, Farzad Mostashari of Aledade and Gerry Meklaus of Accenture (more on tap for September as the interest level has been quite substantial).
We’ll also discuss a recent interview of Ronald Bayer where he had some pretty strong thoughts on Precision Medicine versus Population Health- see: 'Precision Medicine a Threat to Population Health'.
And as is typical Doug (@efuturist) is gallavanting around the world and we’ll get an update from him on his travels, connections and insights from of 'Digital Health España' aka Digitalhealth.es. Innovation is NOT limited to the domestic conversation. Doug will fill us in on his discoveries to date.
Tuesday, September 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents the return of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Starting off this evening's 90 minute program, the Houston, Texas based fight coach will engage in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto sell out the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12th?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto be able to draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. out of retirement in 2016?
- Is Klitschko genuinely entertaining the idea of taking on Shannon Briggs in 2016?
- Would Leo Santa Cruz fair better against Vasyl Lomachenko or Gary Russell Jr.?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux get a fight with Leo Santa Cruz in 2016?
- Will Manny Pacqauiao's "salt water therapy" bring back an old trend in boxing?
- Will Manny Pacquiao's career recover from Mayweather loss?
- Will Tim Bradley ever be able to attract a suitable match-up under his current big money contract with Top Rank?
- Will Oscar De la Hoya come out of retirement in 2016 to fight Sugar Shane Mosley one final time?
- Would Juan Manuel Marquez send Sugar Shane into retirement for good?
- Did Mosley vs. Mayorga sell more than 100K PPVs this past weekend?
Coach Ronnie will also promote the big CBS Sunday fight card in Corpus Christi, Texas September 6th!!
- Dirrell vs. Rubio, 10 rounds, Super Middleweights
- McDonnell vs. Kameda, 12 rounds for the WBA "Regular" Bantamweight title
Join us for an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Monday, August 31, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Join us as we examine the latest match-ups and the hottest boxing news!!
- Does Santa Cruz vs. Mares merit a rematch?
- Will Haymon start operating differently after success with LA fight card?
- How would Leo Santa Cruz match-up against Guillermo Rigondeaux?
At the 30 minute mark, James Gogue will discuss the most recent episode of All-Access with Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto, as well as potential match-up between Leo Santa Cruz and all major players in and around the 126 pound weight division.
Tune in to another all new edition of "The Sweet Science" with James Gogue and Don Chargin!!
Joe Bond with co-host Richard Savill will run through all the major Fantasy Football updates coming out of the NFL after the second week of the preseason.
Of course they will discuss the fantays implications from the injuries including the two big ones this past week Kelvin Benjamin and Jordy Nelson
Sunday, August 30, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "LA Express" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the "War a Week" team will review both fight cards from Los Angeles, California, at the Staples Center and Forum respectively!
- Santa Cruz MD12 over Mares
- Mosley KO6 over Mayorga
- Ceja TKO5 over Ruiz
- Diaz Jr. TKO4 over Arceo
- Luna KO4 over Lopez
- Angulo RTD5 over Munoz
Rodney and Joseph will also talk about the upcoming events on the boxing calendar and latest fight news around the community!!
- Does Mosley really want a piece of Mexican fight legend Juan Manuel Marquez in 2016?
- How well will a special Sunday edition of boxing on CBS do in Corpus Christi, Texas? Dirrell vs. Rubio? McDonnell vs. Kameda II?
- Miguel Cotto "No one will force me to face Golovkin/Lemieux winner"...really?
- Thoughts on Andre Berto media workout...should fight fans take a chance on this PPV event?
Tune in to another all-new edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
In this episode the sisters ask if setting a purpose for your day really determines your outcome.
Look at your life as a whole- to make it line up for greater purposes. This starts by setting goals for each day, developing behaviors, beliefs, etc.
What do you want to accomplish? Why do you want these things? What's preventing you from getting these thing?
Why or why haven't you taken action?
Today quote "Begin with the end in mind." Covey
In today's episode of kitchen table take we will talk about what our week was like.