SORT BY Relevancy
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
We are honored to have Dr. Dresser with us today! In addition to the above, he is also the Co-Director of the Al-Nakba Awareness Project and a member of the International Society of Political Psychology. More importantly, he is one who is not afraid to stand up for what is right and speak out. Against all odds he is out in the street protesting and demonstrating for what is right! His knowlege and intergrity are a gift to the world. Dr. Dresser and your host, Bob Kirkconnell will discuss the fact that for over sixty years Israel has stolen land and resources, against the UN Charter and all international law. Why does the US and the world let this continue? Subjects that will be discussed are:
Israel's occupation and dispossession of Palestine
Islamophobia and the Israel lobby
The solidarity movement with Palestine
Dr. Dresser is also well versed in all contemporary geopolitical subjects and, time allowing, we will also discuss other global issues. This is your opportunity to get your most nagging political questions answered so don't hesitate to call in!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
In the 1980s and in the early 2000s Palestine had intifadas, which means in Arabic uprising. The second was, was insitgated by Sharon's visit to the third holiest site in Islam, the Al Aqsa Mosque, also known as the site of the Dome of the Rock. Recently Israeli restriction of worship on the site has increased and provokations against Palestinians from Gaza, to Haifa and the West Bank, as well as the shutting down of whole neighborhoods in Arab East Jerusalem, has set the stage for another intifada as violence and desperation has increased. The hosts of Vanguard Youth Radio Al & Andrea will tackle this issue for a 45 minute show. We hope to have time for callers.
Join us tonight at 8est for George Jackson University Radio with our honorary and special guest Greg Thomas, a political activist and university professor who has just returned to the United from Palestine. Mr. Thomas along with Dr. Fayed Abu Al-Hajj, the head of the Abu Jihad center, Dr. Issa Qaraka, the head of the Committee of Prisoner Affairs, and Sahar Francis, the director of Addameer (Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association) were among others on Oct. 20, 2015 in Palestine at The Abu Jihad museum at Al Quds University hosting an international exhibition titled “George Jackson in the Sun of Palestine.” It is the first international exhibit of this center for prisoner movement affairs located in the Abu Dis village of Jerusalem. The exhibition links the Palestinian prisoner struggle with the struggles of other political prisoners around the world. It aims to raise international awareness about the reality of prisoners in general and what the Israeli Occupation State is doing to harass Palestinian prisoners in particular. The ceremonial opening of the exhibition was preceded by a symposium focused on George Jackson, the Black revolutionary prisoner of North America, and his connection to Palestinian struggles, Palestinian writers and Palestinian prisoners. His belief in the Palestinian right to self-determination, a strong belief shared by his comrades, was a central topic of discussion. So tonight on air we are please to be joined by Mr. Thomas as he shares with us all the details about this monumental occasion.
Monday, December 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents the 4th Annual Gogue Awards, commemorating the best and worst of the entire boxing year 2015!!
Kicking off this evenings show, Don "War a Week" Chargin will share his personal thoughts on the past 12 months, regarding the business of boxing and the future health of the sport!!
- PBC...will it survive through 2016?
- Is HBO boxing's savior in America?
- Will Canelo or Golovkin become the next superstar of boxing in 2016?
- Can Golden Boy and Top Rank survive on the strength of HBO dates?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will give out the "Gogue" Awards to the best and worst of 2015!!
- Fighter of the Year
- Fight of the Year
- Round of the Year
- Upset of the Year
- KO of the Year
- Worst Decision of the Year
- Trainer of the Year
- Breakout Fighter of the Year
- Comeback Fighter of the Year
- Prospect of the Year
- Biggest Disappointment of the Year
- Most Overrated Fighter of the Year
- Most Underrated Fighter of the Year
- Promoter of the Year
Join us for this special presentation of the 4th Annual "Gogue" Awards for the Boxing Year 2015, with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Monday, January 4th, 2016, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Forecast for 2016" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 120 minute program, the six decade matchmaker and promoter will talk about his "must happen" match-ups for the 2016 boxing year and projections within the business of boxing!!
- Who are the biggest projected winners and losers throughout 2016?
- Will PBC be around to see 2017?
- What will happen to the fighters and promoters who have been working with PBC?
- Will HBO begin working with Haymon in 2016?
- Will Canelo and Golovkin's next respective bouts be featured on subscriber HBO or PPV?
- What will Top Rank do without an active Manny Pacquiao?
At the 30 minute mark, prolific fight trainer James Gogue will share his thoughts on must see match-ups for every division!!
The Gogue will also talk about the probable comeback of "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi!!
- Will this be good or bad for the sport?
- Is Andy Ruiz the right opponent for Ike at this time?
"Lights Out" Gogue will also discuss Floyd Jr's claim of racism in boxing!!
- Why is Mayweather making these claims?
- Do specific promoters and networks cater to a specfic demographic?
The knowledgeable fight coach will also share his thoughts on the latest boxing news involving Manny Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Terence Crawford and many other talented fighters!!
Tune in to this week's episode of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James Gogue!!
The Vatican's formal recognition of Palestine went into effect on New Year's Day. The Roman Catholic Church has wanted control of Christian sites--and possibly all of Jerusalem's Old City--for decades.
Also: The Pentagon does an end run around the White House on Syria, Saudi Arabia severs ties with Iran, and armed militiamen take over a wildlife refuge in Oregon.
Monday, January 18th, 8PM ET/5PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Wilder, Fury, Martin, and Ortiz" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 120 show, "The Don" will discuss the landscape of the Heavyweight division as well as De la Hoya's recent comments regarding the money split for Canelo/Golovkin!!
- Is Wilder ready for the Heavyweight elite?
- Will Haymon advise Deontay to relinquish the WBC title later this year?
- How good is Charles Martin?
- Should Martin give Glazgov a rematch?
- Is De la Hoya justified in stating Canelo/Golovkin is a financial 90/10 split?
At the 30 minute mark, expert trainer James Gogue will analyze this Saturday night's main event between Danny Garcia and Robert Guerrero, which will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, for the vacant WBC 147 pound title!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
The Gogue will also discuss the televised undercard from LA this Saturday night!!
- Sammy Vasquez vs. Aaron Martinez
- Dominic Breazeale vs. Amir Mansour
The three deacde fight trainer will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's Heavyweight action from Brooklyn, New York, as well as the future of the Heavyweight title holders and top ten!
Will Team Povetkin strike a deal to fight Wilder in the states?
Will Deontay and company move toward a unification bout with Charles Martin instead?
Can Wilder clean out the division?
Join us for an all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James Gogue!!
NHL TALK - THE RED LINE - NEW YORK
Live Tuesdays and Thursdays - 1pm EST.
Hosted and produced by Paul C. Cuthbert (@cuthbertonline) and Mike Carver (@mikecarverwfan)
Weekly Featured Interviews with NHL Media
RANDY MOLLER - FLORIDA PANTHERS
MIKE CARVER - WFAN/SNY/HOCKEY THIS WEEK
PETE WEBER - NASHVILLE PREDATORS
Follow @htwredline and @htwradio for guest updates and announcements.
For more information and fresh columns on the National Hockey League go to www.hockeythisweek.com
Powered by Hockey Active, LLC. www.hockeyactive.com
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (12 chatters)
- latinaafrican (9 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (8 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Proclaiming Gods Awesome Plan (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- JonSabin (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)