SORT BY Relevancy
I cannot accept the idea that God gave us a mind without the freedom and responsibility to use it. Organized religion has demonstrated through the ages that it is opposed to independent thought. The man-made and man-managed religions only allow the freedom to follow tradition. Even religious movements established upon the principles of religious freedom soon established rules to limit or completely destroy independent thought.
Religious tradition limits free expression of ideas. To receive the blessing of the church – and salvation itself – we must stay within the box. Thinking outside the box is prohibited. This religious box – centered on the church building – defines practically all of modern day Christianity. Spiritual growth is stifled in such an atmosphere.
Is there a way out?
THE OUTSIDE THE BOX SHOW WITH KATE OF GAIA TUESDAY EDITION
THE OUTSIDE THE BOX SHOW WITH KATE OF GAIA
THE OUTSIDE THE BOX SHOW WITH KATE OF GAIA, TUESDAY EDITION.
THANK YOU X
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- Inquiring Sage (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)