SORT BY Relevancy
Theresa Brown, RN, lives and works in the Pittsburgh area. She received her BSN from the University of Pittsburgh, and during what she calls her past life, a PhD in English from the University of Chicago. Brown is a regular contributor to the New York Times blog “Well” and an occasional Op-Ed contributor. Her essay “Perhaps Death is Proud; More Reason to Savor Life” is included in Best American Science Writing 2009 and Best American Medical Writing 2009. Critical
Theresa Brown, RN, lives and works in the Pittsburgh area. She received her BSN from the University of Pittsburgh, and during what she calls her past life, a PhD in English from the University of Chicago. Brown is a regular contributor to the New York Times blog “Well” and an occasional Op-Ed contributor. Her essay “Perhaps Death is Proud; More Reason to Savor Life” is included in Best American Science Writing 2009 and Bes
Lorie A. Brown, RN, MN, JD is a nurse attorney with over 30 years of combined experience as a Registered Nurse and attorney. She combines her specialties with a practice of medical legal consulting and representing nurses before the Licensing Board.
Staying abreast of current legal trends and issues, Lorie has a passion for learning and personal growth.
Lorie formed Empowered Nurses because she felt that nurses have the answers to the problems in health care. However, nurses do not feel comfortable speaking their mind for fear of getting in trouble or even losing their job.
Empowered Nurses provides tools to nurses to speak their mind, stand in their power and be a change agent to improve patient care while legally protecting their license.
Tune into the Hottest Urban show on the internet with your show host Brown Suga! We will discuss everything from the latest Hollywood Headlines, the essence of living your Best Life, or overcoming various issues we all may have dealt with.
Join us in our live chat where all the action takes place. Brown Suga Radio...Where Entertainment is extraordinary!
My guest this Sunday, Nov. 3 is author Nike Campbell-Fatoki. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Thread of Gold Beads.
About the author:
Nike Campbell-Fatoki was born in Lvov, Ukraine to Nigerian parents. She spent her formative years in Lagos, Nigeria, listening to stories and folktales told by her maternal Grandparents. Her fondest memories were the weekends her mother took her and her siblings to Kings Way, on Lagos Island, returning back with bags of story books.
About the book:
Amelia, daughter of the last independent King of Danhomè, King Gbèhanzin, is the apple of her father’s eye, loved beyond measure by her mother, and overprotected by her siblings. She searches for her place within the palace amidst conspirators and traitors to the Kingdom. Just when Amelia begins to feel at home in her role as a Princess, a well-kept secret shatters the perfect life she knows. Someone else within the palace also knows and does everything to bring the secret to light. A struggle between good and evil ensues causing Amelia to leave all that she knows and loves. She must flee Danhomè with her brother, to south-western Nigeria. In a faraway land, she finds the love of a new family and God. The well-kept secret thought to have been dead and buried, resurrects with the flash of a thread of gold beads. Amelia must fight for her life and what is left of her soul.
Tis the season of gratitude and you may be feeling motivated to count your blessings. The truth is that we should be living in gratitude all year long. Philippians 4:8 tells us to think about those things that are right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy. But as busy women and entrepreneurs, it's easy to forget to do this. That's why it's important to create a habit of practicing gratitude.In this interview, Theresa Ceniccola will discuss the art of practicing gratitude as a tool for improving your clarity and productivity -- not to mention your overall happiness! She will share practical tips to incorporate gratitude into your busy life -- long after you've finished the Thanksgiving leftovers. Before and after the show, please post your questions for Jory and Theresa on Jory's Facebook Business Page.Theresa Ceniccola is The Christian Mompreneur—a mentor to moms who are running a business that supports their values of faith and family. As president and founder of the International Christian Mompreneur Network, she empowers entrepreneurial moms to build profitable businesses with wisdom and grace.Join the International Christian Mompreneur Network for free and receive the Ten Commandments of a Mompreneur toolkit! Find out more here. www.ICMNetwork.com
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
Tonight I'm thrilled to bring back the delightful Kimberlin Brown. Fans of "The Young and the Restless" and the sister show, "The Bold and the Beautiful" loved to hate the evil 'Sheila Carter' for years, because actor Kimberlin Brown played her character impeccably. Since then, the versatile actress has been seen in the film "Five Hour Friends," on television in "All My Children," and the web series, "The Bay," as well as the summer special, "Far From The Bay." But many of her fans don’t realize that Kimberlin has a great talent for interior design and has been a respected industry professional for more than twenty years. In her new series, "Dramatic Designs with Kimberlin Brown," she will be showcasing that part of her life on The Design Network, a web-based network launched in January of this year. It features inspirational and entertaining videos related to home design and fashion. Kimberlin's first show premiered on October 14th, and features a dramatic Cabo San Lucas custom vacation home. See her debut show here: http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/viewSeries.php?series_id=46 and be sure to sign up at The Design Network and post a review. I'm sure you'll agree that we all want to see many more shows from Kimberlin in the future. Sign up here: http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/index.php
My guest this Sunday, October 27 is author/playwright T.T. Harris. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Secrets in the Sanctuary and her other books that are available for purchase on Amazon.com
About the book:
Secrets In The Sanctuary is a continuation from the popular novel The Things Church People Won’t Say released in October 2012. A few years has passed, Rachel Titus, the first lady of Greater Mission Temple of Faith Ministries, thinks her secrets are safe until the unthinkable happens. Bishop Richard Titus is faced with some very tough decisions that will affect the lives of his family and churches forever. Robert and Veronica Jones’ past come back causing a line of destruction in their church. And a host of lies, secrets, crime, passion, and betrayal plague this congregation of people. Secrets In The Sanctuary, is a dramatic and explosive fiction novel that leaves you wondering if secrets are really kept under lock and key in your sanctuary…perfect peace within themselves and discovering that true love comes from God first. Will they accept God's invitation?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (54 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (10 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (7 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (7 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (7 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspired Words (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Odd Couple Talk Twins0 (1 chatters)