SORT BY Relevancy
[itvt] is pleased to present video and audio recordings of the TVOT 2014 presentation by Ross Hoffman, Director of Brand Strategy at Twitter. The presentation was described in the show brochure as follows:
"In this keynote presentation, Ross Hoffman, Director of Brand Strategy at Twitter, will cast light on the nexus between Twitter, TV and advertising, addressing such topics as: the different kinds of 'TV moments' on Twitter; the types of programming and advertising that are generating the most active social-TV conversations; common themes that are emerging in these conversations; how brands are using the combination of TV and Twitter to amplify their messaging and to engage and target consumers; and more."
Note: Early-bird pricing for [itvt]'s next TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th in New York City) ends at midnight, Tuesday September 30th. Purchase your tickets here.
[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of the TVOT 2014 session, "A City Is Another TV Channel." The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"Entertainment is only one of many content types arriving on television and second and third screens. Increasingly, individuals and households are using these screens to consume services that leverage the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT): One of the most exciting developments in the IoT is taking place around an increasingly sensorized and annotated urban environment. First-generation services like Yelp and Foursquare are early successes. But even greater growth awaits, which will demand more sophisticated solutions, architectures and user interfaces, many of which will employ video and be delivered as televisual experiences. This session will bring together representatives from the world of advanced-television, screen design, urban theory and beyond to explore the ways in which the city will become a channel of the TV of Tomorrow." Panelists included:
Fabian Birgfeld, Director, W12 Studios
Don Dulchinos, President, Smart Home and Away (Moderator)
Melanie Nutter, Consultant (Former Director of the Department of the Environment, City and County of San Francisco)
The word "worry" implies being drawn in different directions, distracted anxious, disturbed, upset in spirit. In HIS sermon on the mount, Jesus warned against this very thing. He was trying to show HIS people the secret of a quite mind, freed from anxiety and unecessary worry about food and clothing. Tommorow's evils were not to be considered.
In warning against the fears of tomorrow's and the material wants of the body, our LORD was teaching the great lesson of complete and childlike confidence in GOD. Join us for live prayer at 6:00 AM Mon-Fri. Dial 7143 459-3963.
The program all about TV. Our guests: State Of Affairs creator/executive producer/director (and former executive producer/writer/director of The Blacklist) Joe Carnahan, and Amy Schatz, producer-director of HBO family special (and future series) Saving My Tomorrow.
The program all about TV, now in its second year of simulcasting on BlogTalk Radio and Brooklyn Independent Media HD. Our guests: Adam Armus and Nora Kay Foster, co-creators of American Odyssey, NBC's new drama series launching Easter Sunday.
How can we live our best life now? By living like there's no tomorrow. Truth is we just don't no when our days on earth will end. I know what you may be thinking..... Don't talk about death or life coming to an end cause I have my whole life ahead of me. But this is exactly why we need to discuss this, because as believers we know there's much more than this world can offer. Afterall, Christ really is enough, but do we live by what we sing each Sunday? Why does it seem to take sorrow, sadness, great pain, illness or difficulty to stop us in our busy lives that crowds out our relationship with God? Join me as we tackle this subject head on.
The program all about TV. Our guests: Craig Coffman, executive producer of Street Outlaws, now in its second season on Discovery Channel, and unscripted series producer/entrepreneur Lucy Treadway, whose credits include Welcome To Myrtle Manor on TLC and the upcoming TruTV series Kart Life. Also: final thoughts on 2014's TV developments and Tomorrow Will Be Televised Remembers, looking back at the on-camera/off-camera talent who passed away this year.
The program all about TV. Our guests: Battle Creek co-creator and executive producer David Shore, and Frank Blanquet, director of production for FNX, the first television network managed by and programming for Native Americans.
The program all about TV, simulcast live on BlogTalk Radio and Brooklyn Independent Media HD. Our guests: Brian Leonard, Emmy-winning executive producer of Breaking Borders, Travel Channel's new series which launches March 15, and Clearbridge Mobile chief executive officer Deepak Chopra.
The program all about TV. Our guests: National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences senior vice president David Michaels, and Michael Levitt, executive producer of the 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards, returning to TV next month via Pop.
The program all about TV, simulcast live on BlogTalk Radio and Brooklyn Independent Media HD. Our guests: T Group president Jenny Daly (Mystery Diners), executive producer of BET's new daily program The Xperiment, and Emmy-winning producer/director Marc Levin, whose latest work is Freeway: Crack In The System, Al Jazeera America's latest documentary special (March 1 and 8).
The program all about TV. Our guests: Scott St. John and Kevin Belinkoff, executive producers of Monopoly Millionaires' Club, the new game show hour presented in syndication on weekends and Tuesday nights on GSN, and The Good Witch executive producer Jon Eskenas.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (8 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)