SORT BY Relevancy
Outa da Park / November 23rd
Jerry Chiles discuss Major League Baseball topics at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Leonys Martin joining Mariners in trade
* Willie Mays and Yogi Berra among 17 named to receive Medal of Freedom
* Carlos Correa wins AL Rookie of the Year
* Kris Bryant named NL Rookie of the Year
* Phillies acquire Jeremy Hellickson from Diamondbacks for prospect
* Padres trade Craig Kimbrel to Red Sox for prospects
* Dodgers narrow managerial search
* Marco Estrada sign deal with Blue Jays
* Cubs season-ticket prices rise by average of 10.4%
* Joe Maddon named NLs Manager of the Year
* Jeff Banister named AL Manager of the Year
* Tigers trade for Francisco Rodriguez
* Dallas Keuchel wins AL Cy Young Award
* Jake Arrieta wins NL Cy Young Award
* Josh Donaldson wins AL MVP
* Bryce Harper wins NL MVP
This week Saucey and Odell reminisce with friends about Wilmers Park. A great outdoor concert venue in Brandywine Maryland, with a checkered but amazing history of music.
So join Saucey, Odell and Friends for all the Hard Core Nostalgia we can Sentimentality Fist Pump into your Myth Hungry EarHoles.
And keep a watchful eye on our Facebook page for news and show updates at Musical Osmosis.
in Self Help
Robert Chancy is the author of an inspiring book: 'The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Soul' a collection of inspirational stories that will enlighten your soul and bring deeper meaning to your life and career.
Robert Clancy is a soul hitchhiker. But then so are you!
Clancy says that 'soul hitches' occur every day in interactions with others; any interaction— large or small—that changes how one views oneself, an event or the world. A chance run-in with a stranger or an intimate conversation with a family member creates an indelible imprint on our soul. You hitch a ride on someone else’s soul and you are changed forever. Consider it hitching a ride on a big beautiful cosmic highway!
And how does one experience more of these incredible life-altering experiences? One amazing way is by volunteering—by putting yourself out in the world to help others, says Clancy. The more you reach out and help others, the more you’ll be guided on your highway naturally.
Robert's second book: Daily Downloads and Fortune Cookies From the Universe ... Delivering Nuggets of inspiration every day.
Angels: Definitive Guide to Angels From Around the World, by award-winning French author Marie-Ange Faugérolas
ANGELS is a celebration of all the world’s divine messengers and a definitive resource containing all of the knowledge collected about these awe-inspiring beings. Thoroughly researched and accessible, this encyclopedic tome will guide anyone who wants to increase the angelic presence in his or her life. Designed as a user-friendly handbook to be referenced on a regular basis, ANGELS will transform the lives of those that incorporate its practices.
Marie-Ange Faugérolas is an award-winning French author of many novels and books on spirituality published in France and Canada. She has been personally connected with angels since she was a child. Her life is now dedicated to help others find their guidance, help, and love.
Following her popular and critically acclaimed novel, Conspiracy on the Nile, Marie-Ange released more than 13 books, ranging from epic period piece, historical romance, supernatural drama, suspense as well as self-help, esoteric and spiritual non-fictions.
For more information visit: http://marieangefaugerolas.com/
Outa da Park / October 14th
Ryan VanHofwegen and Paul Meyer discuss Major League Baseball playoffs at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
American League Playoffs
* Overview of the matchups
National League Playoffs
* Overview of the matchups
* Mets set franchise postseason run record
* Chase Utley
* Dean Chance dies
* Single day homerun and runs record shattered
In this episode we are back from our weekend at the greatest reptile show in the U.S. The NARBC show at Tinley Park. We will be talking all about the show and the cool things that we noticed and how we made out. We will also be talking about all the behind the scenes happenings that happenend during the after parties.
Tonight 2 Crazy Psychics, Vickie and Janet discuss the complex topic of Animal Totems! Every one has animal guides in spirit, commonly called Animal Totems, that help us to learn and grow and protect us! Each animal represents an energy and a power we carry. Call in to learn your animal guide and find out how they are helping you! Get simple tips to discover your child's animal guide! Call in and join the conversation! Callers and questions are welcome!
Vickie Emanuele of http://vickieemanuele.com/ pet psychic, energy reader, medium and author
Janet Blessings of http://lightstoneacademy.com/ psychic teacher, psychic reader, channel and author
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Sarah Ellis.
SARAH ELLIS (Swing/Dance Captain). Regional: Ogunquit, Pittsburgh CLO, Northshore, KC Starlight, Westchester Bway, WV Public. NYC: Stardust Road: The Hoagy Carmichael Musical, Musicals Tonight! BFA Penn State (WE ARE!). Endless gratitude to teachers, fam & friends-love to DR. @sell_is
A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER, the Tony® Award winner for Best Musical,
will make its area premiere at the Benedum Center, Tuesday, November 17 through Sunday, November 22.
· FOR TICKETS: visit TrustArts.org; call 412-456-6666.
· A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER is part of the 2015-16 PNC Broadway in Pittsburgh series, presented by the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Pittsburgh Symphony, and Broadway Across America.
· A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER tells the uproarious story of Monty Navarro, a distant heir to a family fortune who sets out to jump the line of succession, by any means necessary. All the while, he’s got to juggle his mistress (she’s after more than just love), his fiancée (she’s his cousin but who’s keeping track?), and the constant threat of landing behind bars! Of course, it will all be worth it if he can slay his way to his inheritance… and be done in time for tea.
in Self Help
Join host Reverend Sue and Angel Expert Marie-Ange Faugerolas as she shares how we may call upon different angels for guidance and assistance.
Yoga: The Ultimate Body Mind Spirit Guide! This hour long program will cover the history, philosophy and science behind yoga and provide an opportunity for the listening audience to interact with the host and her guests. Learn how yoga changes your DNA and why it is the perfect anti-aging practice. Practice with the host to experience the healing affect across the internet! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Call in to ask questions!! 646-378-0378
Folks, T.D. Jakes' wannabe pet poodle Paula "Fi Fi" White was at it again this past Thursday night (November 19, 2015). Jakes' sex-crazed trailer park mutt was completely out-of-control doing the NASTY on her husband's foot for the whole world to see (the church service was Live Streaming). Video tapes don't lie and audio tapes don't lie! The question everyone is asking - "Who let this mangy mutt out!" Her dog tag reads - Owner: T.D. Jakes. It's time for T.D. Jakes to either spade this floozy canine or put her down. Paula White is a complete embarassment to the Woman Thou Art Loosed brand. In addition, Wolf Tracker University has made the decision to put Paula White's First Fruits Offering Teaching on trial since she has repeatedly refused to debate Dr. Elisha Coles. This historic mock trial will start Friday January 1st 2016 and end Sunday January 31st. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire to follow "The Trial of the Year" and receive the WORKBOOK containing ALL OF THE DATED OUTLINES that will cover the proceedings in this 31 day mock trial. There is no cost for WORKBOOKS. YES, WORKBOOKS are yours FREE OF CHARGE!
in Self Help
Black Survival Guide 2015 is a deep exploration of various meditation and exercise techniques to help African Americans survive in this new millenium. The techniques can be used by anyone, especially people who are being oppressed and suppressed by the harsh realities of today's society, but it is focused on and geared toward black people. Feel free to join in. This week we will discuss the second part of our exercise, using seated meditation to get rid of pain and suffering. If you have been following along and have been doing the meditations and exercises we suggested you will find that your life is changing fot the better. You are most likely dealing with your stress in a positive way and becoming stronger. The more you do the meditation the stonger you will become. This week we will show you to go even deeper, a little at a time, until you become the master of your own fate.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (42 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Ms Blue (11 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- Steven King (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Jaime and Loco Project (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- ankhkakek (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- Rehab with Leaf (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)