SORT BY Relevancy
The happiest place on earth can be the most stressful, too, if you don't manage your visit wisely. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Lisa Jo Rudy (Autism), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) as we share our favorite strategies and biggest mistakes.
Meet the team at Midland Park Community Ministries, MPCM, in North Charleston,SC. Incorporated in 2002, Midland Park operates a food pantry and clothes closet but since the beginning it's primary goal has been to encourage clients that life changes and things get better.
Join us as the MPCM team talks about life and service at the Park.
Meet one of the volunteers at Midland Park Community Ministries, John Miller has been on board for almost a year and during that time he has seen and done a whole lot on behalf of many clients. Join us as he shares his story about the importance of volunteering.
Kollege Park Radio Starring "L.H. Da Drinking King" The 1 st ever uncensored college radio show by real life college students. Join us for the latest and hottest Indie Artists Guest Interview. Call-in LIVE @ 323-693-3043 and press"1" to stream live with the host. Presented by: GrindHard Radio.
Season 6 Premiere of Kollege Park Radio Starring "L.H. Da Drinking King" The 1st ever uncensored college show by real life students. Join us for the latest guest interviews with the hottest Indie Artists. Call-in LIVE @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to stream live with the host. Presented by: GrindHard Radio.
Benita Zahn health reporter and co-anchor on NewsChannel 13 talks about the Breast Cancer Walk in Washington Park.
Lance – Well I guess all of the Jazzy 5 was in the there with me. Master Dee was younger and Master Bee was one of the older ones that was down with the Jazzy 5. I went to Stevenson High School and Tony Tone of the Cold Crush was in there with me. I didn’t know him then, but I seen him a lot because he was running with Break Out and Baron (djs for Funky Four Plus 1). In fact, they used to play in 131 (school yard) back then
Lance – Well back then there was no name, “hip hop,” or culture back then. Cats were doing their own individual thing back then and jamming in the park. But when you give the title, “Father of Hip Hop,” you give it to Herc.
But a lot of cats were playing funk music and R&B music. But I think when it came to the dj mixing records together, and the emcee, and the break dancers mixed in, that is what brought on the name hip hop… the culture.
But back then we didn’t say “Let’s go to a hip hop party!” That name didn’t even exist
Lance – I would say the Ecstasy Garage. My cousin Cool Clyde got in first with these two djs named Cisco and Buck-O. This was like from the summer into the fall of 1980 when I got up in there.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (8 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Lukes Place Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Women of GOD Ministries (1 chatters)