SORT BY Relevancy
With the onset of high profile breaches in the last few years, identity theft has been a topic of discussion for many americans and business owners accross the United States. J. Craig Anderson, The Arizona Republic, wrote an article in April of 2013 stating:
"Credit-card data theft is exploding, increasing 50% from 2005 to 2010, according to the latest figures from the U.S. Department of Justice.
Millions of card numbers are for sale. A single number might go for $10 to $50; a no-limit American Express card number for a consumer with good credit can sell for hundreds of dollars, said Monica Hamilton, marketing director at cybersecurity firm McAfee Inc. in Santa Clara, Calif."
We will be having two special guest speakers regarding this important topic. Tom McCain, who is an expert in the field, has been helping businesses and idividuals for years regarding how to protect themselves, their business, and their employees from identity theft.
Glen Roberts, CEO and Principal Consultant of Charlotte Cybersecurity, will also be joining us. Glen has served as information security manager, IT infrastructure manager, Microsoft trainer, systems engineer, database administrator, and programmer analyst. He has worked with several leading companies in the semiconductory, technology, retail and financial industries, providing IT leadership and technical skills in the design, implementation and support of secure computing environments.
Be sure to bookmark this broadcast for valuable information regarding protecting your business, your family, your employees, your life from identity thieves!
in Self Help
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America today. Over 10 million new victims of identity theft are reported to law enforcement every year. A Federal Trade Commission study found that in 2014 identity theft coplaints caused the average victim to lose more than $2,200.00 and that the highest repoorted age group for identity theft is 20 years old to 29 years old with 20% of complaints.
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she interviews cyber security expert, Mack Jackson, Jr., about what identity theft is, who might be a victim, the types of identity theft, and how you can protect yourself. Mack Jackson, Jr. works with companies and individuals to mitigate the damage of identity theft. He is in the business of training Security Awareness, Red Flag Rules, PCI, and SOX awareness as well as educating the business community on the dangers of Identity Theft.
Free Wi-Fi seems like a great feature, especially when you are on vacation or need to transmit information on the go. However, connecting to free Wi-Fi networks can put your private information at risk. In this segment I will be further divulging in the dangers of free Wi-Fi and what you can do to prevent identity theft and fraud.
There are more than 220,000 public Wi-Fi hotspots in the US. Through these networks, hackers can easily intercept information like your name, address and even credit card numbers. This is especially dangerous this time of the year as many people leave on vacation. 9 million people fall victim to identity theft every year. Public Wi-Fi is unsecure. When using free Wi-Fi take into consideration that everything you do is visible to anyone else using the same network. The chance of your personal information getting hacked far exceeds the chance of your home getting burglarized.
Many hackers will set up fake hot spots which look like legitimate Wi-Fi networks. Users are connecting to these networks are actually connecting to a “rogue access point.” Users are directed to legitimate-looking websites that asks for information such as credit card numbers. If you are prompted to reenter your username and password or if the web browser suddenly says the security certificate is invalid, you may be connected to a rogue access point.
Dana Turner, a nationally recognized bank security expert, will discuss fraud prevention and offer tips to guard against I.D. theft. Compliance Alliance's Martin Oketch answers the Compliance Question of the Week. And a shout-out goes out to Citizens State Bank Luling for celebrating their 100-year anniversary.
Child identity theft is a fast-growing crime with the number of under-age victims estimated to be as high as 700,000 a year, far exceeding adult identity theft. Criminals target children because kids have a clean credit record or no credit file, and the theft can go undetected for years—usually until the child applies for a summer job, a student loan, or a credit card. “Until that time, a thief can be racking up debt with credit cards and loans in the child’s name,” says Robert P. Chappell, Jr., a veteran law enforcement officer and identity theft expert. “Once the crime is discovered and stopped, the child can be held responsible for the debt and unable to obtain legitimate credit for months or even years.” For this reason we are honored to introduce Robert (Bob) Chappell here to you today. -- Find today’s guest @: www.ChildIDTheft.org -&- you can find the hosts @: http://Brummet.ca
identity theft and forever on thru time ,and privacy
Julie Macc, Certified Credit and Identity Theft Specialist, is a second generation Credit Specialist and a recognized expert on credit reporting for both consumer and business credit scoring. In addition her expertise includes FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, reasonable procedures, and credit damages.
Julie serves as an expert witness/legal consultant for law firms practicing Consumer Credit Law in both Federal and State court and has been retained as a expert witness for Consumer Credit Litigation cases involving Banks, all 3 of the major Credit Bureaus and third party credit furnishers .
Anthony Rufo has 37 years of sales, marketing and financial management experience. 12 of these years have been with technology start-ups. He is currently the marketing manager for Virtual Keyring LLC, which works to provide charities, churches and not-for-profit organizations with password management technology.
Live from New York it the Coffee Club broadcasting with your host Felix and Dr. Marc. We take calls at 646-595-3275, and we will discuss any topic within reason. We give you the platform to speak out. We will be discussing Identity theft per the request of one of our listeners, and we will probably talk some politics and religion. So come in and join us for a cup of coffee and enjoy the show.
On this edition of RCM Live, Pastor John Bazemore, Jr. points out, via John 10:10, the six types of identity theft, in which people try to take things that belong to us, and make it theirs.
Plus, there is one other type of identity theft(not included in the six) that Pastor B explains - and is the most important.
Restoration Christian Ministries presents pastors John and Darlene Bazemore, live from North Brunswick, New Jersey, bringing you the word of God through RCM Live on the King James Radio Network.
Tonight: Monika Wesolowska Talks About CPS & DHS Child Theft &Trafficking!
Her Child Is Victim Of This!
She Needs Your Help Ladies And Gentlemen, She Is Needing Financial Funding For Court Costs And Ect. In Order To Fight These Evil BASS-TURDS That Commit Such Actions With Innocent Children!
To Show Your Support Please Donate For The Cause! Together We Can Get Her Child Back And Put Justice To Those Guilty!
Please Donate What Your Able Here!
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="258"
height="338" title="Click Here to donate!"
value="//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf" /><param name="quality"
value="high" /><param name="flashvars" value="page=a3s554&template=11"
/><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="258"
Dave Hodges Aslo Has An Updated Story Snail Link To Donate To: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/07/16/update-on-va-mother-whose-son-was-kidnapped-by-the-virginia-cps/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- DDP Radio (44 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SportzAddix Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (0 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)