SORT BY Relevancy
God has given you the Power to get wealth to establish His Covenant upon the earth. So that you can not only have a good prosperous life and Kingdom Living, but also for you to be able to help people who are in poverty. Our Children should be able to live in luxury. And have things not only what they need but also what they can enjoy. This will help to stop selling of drugs, stealing, prostituting, etc. Then jails will not be so full. It is time for us to change our thinking and we will change our lives. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.
Join us for this SPECIAL SUPERBOWL 50 PREGAME EDITION of The War Room, as we'll tailgate with you and get you ready for Superbowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos! We'll analyze the game and add on any new storylines that we didn't get to in Thursday's show. We'll also lock in our predictions, just in case any of us has had a change of heart. We'd love to hear YOUR opinions on the game as well, so be sure to tune in, tailgate with us, and call in to join the conversation. If you LOVE NFL football and if you LOVE Superbowl Sunday, you DON'T wanna miss this show!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
Liberals and socialists have declared a so-called “war on poverty”, but what are the real causes of poverty? Is it the war on marriage? The war on religion? We interview Star Parker with UrbanCure.org.
The fight to help people emerge from financial insecurity continues. There have been successes but there have been challenges also. As the nation emerges from its fifth recession since 1965, what do you think about the progress being made for those who have had a difficult time facing the financial obligations of life?
Dr. Walker, Dr. Thomas and Dr. Dorsey (Hosts) will discuss the War on Poverty and the resulting programs that were created to help people in America who were and still are struggling with economic hardships. You may have a great awareness about this era in American History. As you think about the current times we are in, you may want to ask a few questions about the way in which this country should go. What must be done to help all of America benefit from the opportunities to Live the American Dream?
The Call-In Number will be announced during the show. Check in and tell us what you think.
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Super Bowl 50 is upon us, so join us this week for out 6th annual Super Bowl Special!
We will discuss everything related to the big game between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. We'll give you stories, picks, analysis, and much more.
We'll aslo hear from Fred Perdue for a recap on National Signing Day in college football.
This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (30 chatters)
- BobBrown (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (8 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)