SORT BY Relevancy
As human beings we sometimes have a tendency to believe that life should be smooth or stable and our expectations should always be met especially if we have faith in God. When our expectations are not met, we can become angry or bitter with ourselves, others including God. Pastor Faith Muchiri will enlighten us from her life experience on how to deal with the unexpected. Listen live at:619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/ Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show – Voice of Empowerment. Beatrice Ndura
How many times have you heard “Change your mind change your life” or some version of it? Setting goals implies that you are going to make a change. What few people tell you is, that with change comes unexpected consequences. The consequences can be big or small; good or bad. Just knowing this can happen can make a big difference in how successful you are.
Because how you handle the consequences and the ripple effect will determine how fast you get going again and how fast you get results. This is the perfect time to reflect on your goals and to design a process to work through the inevitable to better results.
The Good Son. Today we will discuss Sons and proud mothers and fathers. Maybe you have son who you know has touched your heart in a special way and you want the world to know your son is a good son call in and share with us today. Many are so happy when their son join the military or graduate from school or college.
You've probably heard the parable of the Prodigal Son often; so often you've stopped wondering about it. Yet there is so much more to glean from this story! Author Henri Nouwen plumbs the depth of this rich story in his book "The Return of the Prodigal Son: A Story of Homecoming." Join Lori and Alice as they view the roles of the various actors in the story and explore Nouwen's stunning hypothesis that we are all called to become the father of the parable in our own lives!
You will not want to miss Part Two of this life-changing literary investigation from your favorite on-the-air spiritual book club!
Join us for a journey you won't soon forget with freelance writer, photographer, and musician Tui Snider, specializing in offbeat sites, overlooked history, cultural traditions, and quirky travel destinations.
Tui's book "Unexpected Texas" , is on the Amazon Best Sellers List! And is described as things you can't make up. Actually you can... But here in Texas, you don't have to! Not only does Tui Snider explain the stories behind these offbeat & overlooked sites, but she also gives directions to a bunch of quirky Texas places, including the: * Gravesite of an Alleged Space Alien * Courthouse Displaying a Dead Lizard * Statue of Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots * Rope used to Lynch "Santa Claus" * Building Made Entirely of Salt * Wax Replica of Da Vinci’s Last Supper * 65 foot tall Eiffel Tower Replica * Petrified Wood Motel & Cafe * World's Smallest Skyscraper * Only Michelangelo Painting in America ... and much more!
It's such a simple parable: A young man demands his inheritance and leaves home for a life of debauchery. Later, realizing his folly, he returns, to the forgiving embrace of his father. Yet there is so much nuance in the parable of The Prodigal Son! Author Henri Nouwen plumbs the depth of this rich story in his book "The Return of the Prodigal Son: A Story of Homecoming." Join Lori and Alice as they explore the roles of the various actors in the story: Are you more like the younger son or the elder son? How have you become "lost" in your life? What is the way back home?
You will not want to miss Part One of this life-changing literary investigation from your favorite on-the-air spiritual book club!
in Self Help
This is our final week in the series called Fulfilling God's Calling. We have been journeying through the book of Jonah, and looking in greater detail, at the cost of not pursuing the calling that God has on your life.
We must remember that God's ultimate purpose for us is will benefit others. The longer that we remain out of alignment with our divine assignments, the longer those people remain captive, lost, and misguided. God has given you specific territory, gifts, talents, and abilities, to do exactly what He called you to do. The question is, will you let fear, distractions, or insecurities stop you?
This week we're going to look at how to manage unexpected outcomes. How do we respond when we do exactly what God tells us to do, but the outcome doesn't look like what we expected? The Scripture we will reference this week is Jonah Chapter 4.
Get your pens, pads, laptops, and tablets ready to receive God's Word!
Jesus Christ the Son of God..Lion Tribe of Judah, from the 12 tribes of Israel...Jacobs offspring..x Hebrew Slaves decendants..blood line...King and High Priest
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with nearly 4000 schools participating.
Son of a Soldier is a gripping new book written by author Eddie Williams, a West Point graduate and former U.S. Army Airborne Ranger and Green Beret. This book is about his amazing life and family secrets, describing his struggle to overcome adversity and achieve lofty goals against the odds. If you’ve ever thought you couldn’t accomplish something or wouldn’t amount to anything, you’ll think again after reading his story.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in three foreign countries.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
in The Bible
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Come Fellowship with Us & Love On Purpose
My name is Lori Purdy Faitel and I am a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor. And I am your host for THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS.I suffered a TBI many years ago, when I was 24 years old. As I speak to you I am 52 years old and very happy to share my age. Like many of us survivors of brain injury; I was clinically dead 3 times so…. it is proper to tell that I almost did not live to be 25, which makes being over 50 a blessing!
Back in the day, everything in my life was a dream come true. I was almost 25 years old, had a recent promotion in business which inspired me with dreams for my future. I was attending college at night, I had recently moved out of my parents home for the first time, I had many friends and I was on the fast track to a future of my dreams with the man I had been in love with, for about 5 years. THEN on a beautiful sunny spring morning as I drove on the freeway to my job a construction truck dropped bales of hay onto my windshield causing me to lose control of my car, spinning off the road and into cement construction material. From that point forward my dreams were taken away. I was diagnosed with a TBI, in a mild coma for 7 days and it took about 6 years of therapy and extensive study before I was able to function like an adult again. I understand that the world is not filled with happiness; But for an hour or so lets concentrate on things that help to create happiness.
My guest on Wednesday September 24th at 8PM EST, will be Joel Goldstein the loving and very much caring father of an young adult son who has suffered a TBI. Joel has written a book ”No stone unturned” where he tells about his son, Bart, and what has worked for them. Joel sincerely sounds like a very caring man who wants to help all who have been touched by TBI. Listen to his uTube interview.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Channel Panel (70 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- in5d (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Angel Amy (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Rob and Kai Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)
- Tarvino (0 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (0 chatters)
- In Spirit with Love and Laughter (0 chatters)