SORT BY Relevancy
Host Amen Re Menethoupe. The Neter Sesen Book I:
6. For never, O Son, shall or can that Soul which while it is in the Body lightens and lifts up itself to know and comprehend that which is Good and True, slide back to the contrary; for it is infinitely enamored thereof and forget all Evils; and when it hath learned and known its Father and progenitor it can no more separate or depart from that Good.
in Self Help
Tom is the proud son of Zig Ziglar. He is also the CEO of Ziglar Inc.
Prior to being named CEO, Tom began his career in retail and direct sales.
He joined The Zig Ziglar Corporation in 1987.
Tom is the co-author of Born To Win, taking the Ziglar philosophy and applying those same principles to the business world.
Tom enjoys golf, like his dad Zig used to, and working out several times a week. He has been married to his wife Chachis for over 25 years and they are the proud parents of Alexandra. All 3 of them are owned by their dog Max.
The anti-Christ, in sheep's clothing, lay in wait with a call from the sodomite, Don, and then as I was on hold for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, he sprang the trap: to read the "bizarre" revelation on the second born son of the Father in which the Messianic Psalm 2, of the Messiah to Ephraim, was included with the phrase "kiss the son". Mr. Hale then said this was bizarre and untoward, indicating impropriety claiming he did not understand the revelation. But if only he had referred to Psalm 2, in which it says, in verse 12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him. The sodomite caller also accused me of having the spirit of the devil (blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, saith the Lord) because I was angry and indignant. But he also fails to appreciate the following from the Book of Mormon: 2 Ne 1:26 26 And ye have murmured because he hath been plain unto you. Ye say that he hath used sharpness; ye say that he hath been angry with you; but behold, his sharpness was the sharpness of the power of the word of God, which was in him; and that which ye call anger was the truth, according to that which is in God, which he could not restrain, manifesting boldly concerning your iniquities. The wicked and corrupt fools! I would not be them for the whole world. Notes: 9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the breproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me Matthew 23:30 Apostle of the One Mighty and Strong, Art Bulla. Jimmy Lee Hardy
June Hyjek author of "Unexpected Grace - A Discover of Healing Through Surrender". As a MindBody Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist, Meditation Teacher and Reiki Master, June Hyjek offers extensive experience in pain and stress management, working with clients to help them move through life’s transitions with grace and peace. Her practice emphasizes techniques that work to create physical, emotional and spiritual fitness.
Unexpected Grace: A Discovery of Healing through Surrender, has just recently been released. This motivational story shares her journey to find healing after life-changing medical challenges and the many losses that came from it. Struggling with career, identity, and self-worth – and more importantly, the loss of dreams and expectations – each phase of the journey brings new truths, lessons and perspectives. With ultimate surrender and a strong connection to a network of friends, June finds true acceptance, without resignation, and balance and center in the extremes of life. With love and support, she discovers the courage to be vulnerable. And at the end of the journey, she comes, quite unexpectedly, to a place of grace.
Marcia Lee Laycock is the author of "An Unexpected Glory". It is Volume 5 in Best-Selling author Kathi Macias' 12 Days of Christmas Series.
Here is more on the story and Marcia:
Pastor Steve is thrilled with the ticket sales for their big fund-raiser - a spectacular Christmas pageant that raises enough money to keep the homeless shelter running all year. Then the phone rings. The news goes from bad to worse and it looks like the entire show will have to be cancelled. But Steve's right hand man, Stanley convinces him the homeless men in the shelter can make it all happen. And the unexpected glory unfolds.
Marcia is a pastor's wife, the mother of three grown daughters, a freelance writer and Christian speaker. She is a published author and editor, having written for Christian magazines and newspapers in the U.S. and Canada, as well as home-town newspapers. Her short stories, articles and poetry have won awards in Canada and the U.S. and been broadcast on CBC radio. Her work also appears frequently on the world wide web.
Marcia and her family currently live in Central Alberta, Canada.
For the past 20+ years I've been a pastor's wife, mother of three girls, caretaker of two dogs, two cats and sundry fish, and oh, yes, a freelance writer. The writing began in the attic of my parent's house where I wrote stories for my dolls. None of them complained, so I kept it up. The Lord has abundantly blessed, challenged, rebuked, healed and restored me through the process of writing and being involved with writers. Visit my website - www.marcialeelaycock.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/marcialaycock
BY FAITH WE UNDERSTAND PART 24 OF 40
New Living Translation It was by faith that Moses, when he grew up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter. English Standard Version By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, New American Standard Bible By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter, King James Bible By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Vicki has recovered and she and Tina are back to discuss dealing with unexpected bumps in the business road.
“Parenting is not an exact science”. This cliché is often mentioned when a parent makes a “child rearing” decision that is controversial. For some this cliché will apply in the most recent story involving Snoop Lion aka Snoop Dogg. As it turns out Snoop smokes marijuana with his oldest son who is 18. The knee jerk reaction is to say “that’s so wrong” or “that’s horrible” or some other comment expressing disgust. But remember the cliché “Parenting is not an exact science”.
On this program we will discuss Snoop’s life and how he has raised his children which may provide clues to his latest controversial decision. Of course we’ll discuss the story of Snoop smoking weed with his son.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (134 chatters)
- NTEB (85 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (50 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- ARC Studies (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (12 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- drdeath26 (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (7 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Radioactive Rex (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- First Love Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)