SORT BY Relevancy
In today's show I'll be sharing my thoughts on graphic novels after reading Page by Paige and The Twilight Saga's: Twilight Graphic Novels.
I'll also be reviewing, "Fat, Broke, & Lonely No More!" by Victoria Moran & Bram Stoker's, Dracula!
Then we'll talk a little bit about the whole goodreads vs. booklikes issue! What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!
A lot is happening on today's episode so be sure to tune in & invite a friend!
With today's episode I'm going to be doing something you don't see a lot of people doing, talking about what the Twilight series did well. I'll also be discussing it's polar opposite 30 Days of Night. Other than vampires what ties these two things together? Virginia Postrel's book "The Power of Glamour" gave me a great deal of insight on the subject and I'd like to share my thoughts about it.
TONIGHT WE HAVE A BIG SHOW WITH DAYLYT, DNA, K SHINE, RAIN, BIG T & TH3 SAGA
Show: Life Conversations with Tracie
Hosted by: Tracie Kelly
Topic: Vegan, Personal Trainer, Fitness, Meditation, Changing of the mind, Lifestyle change, One love
Special Guest: Urban Monk
Guest Info: Fb: coleman/fitnessmodel Email: email@example.com
Air Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 7- 8 pm
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (6 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (3 chatters)
- Entrepreneur Conversations (3 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (2 chatters)
- we are WLUV RADIO NATION (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (1 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (1 chatters)
- iWALKLOVEhost (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)