SORT BY Relevancy
The apostle Paul tells the church in Ephesus to put on the whole armor of God so that they would be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. One part of the armor is the belt of truth. In Ephesians 6: 14, Paul says:
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth.
The term “gird up your loins” used in Paul’s day, meant to pull up one’s lower garments from the feet, and tie them around the waist in order to free the legs and prepare for battle. Paul tells us to prepare for battle (gird up our loins) with truth.
You cannot prepare for battle without living in truth, speaking truth, believing in the truth. What you are preparing to fight for must be based on the truth of God’s word. Many believers are falling prey to the enemy because, while they may have the rest of the armor on, they are not living in the truth of God's word.
Our spiritual warfare revolves around God's truth verses the devil's lies. How can we make sure that our loins are girded about with truth?
Please join us in our study of God's word.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (20 chatters)
- MRTALK (17 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (7 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Sean Michael Wilson Show (1 chatters)