SORT BY Relevancy
Joey Barnes and Josh Farmer team up to tackle this special weekend edition of In the Gravel Trap.
The Verizon IndyCar Series is at Barber Motorsports Park this weekend for the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, and we're ready to give you the latest from qualifying as well as picks for Sunday's race. Ryan Hunter-Reay won this event last year and looks for his third win at the track.
Also, the 99th running of the Indy 500 just got more interesting with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports putting Conor Daly in its third entry for the famed event.
The Mazda Road to Indy is also in Alabama. With the opening races for each series done, we give you the latest on who won and what to expect for tomorrow.
Also, Tribute Racing just released their Pound-for-Pound (P4P) World Rankings, the duo debate the list as they give you the latest on who is on April's top 15.
All this on the weekend special edition of In the Gravel Trap.
Adam Tate, Josh Farmer and Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing preview the 99th Indianapolis 500 live from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Scott Dixon put the Target Chip Ganassi Racing Chevrolet on pole, can the 2008 Indy 500 winner take home his second Borg-Warner Trophy?
The defending Verizon IndyCar Series champion, Will Power, starts alongside and takes aim at his first 500 win.
Chevrolet had the upperhand over Honda in qualifying, will they in the race? Plus, Hinchcliffe's injury and Briscoe climbs in as SPM's super-sub.
All this and more as we take you "In the Gravel Trap" live from Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
The usual gang of Adam Tate, Joey Barnes and Josh Farmer of Tribute Racing, Frank Santoroski of Drafting the Circuits and Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com talk IndyCar in the month of may, a bit of sports cars, some Nascar and F1 heading home to Europe.
Join in to hear it all as we take you, "In the Gravel Trap!
Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing and Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com break down the Mazda Road to Indy events from Barber Motorsports Park.
Jake Eidson was the man to beat after the USF2000 gang left NOLA Motorsports Park, did the momentum carry him to the 2015 Winterfest Championship? Or did Victor Franzoni, Aaron Telitz, or another contender rise up to grab the title?
The Pro Mazda Championship has a tight battle of its own with Weiron Tan, Jack Aitken, and last year's USF2000 champion Florian Latorre, who established their dominace at the Alabama track? All this and more on "Climbing the Grid."
Josh Farmer and Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing look ahead to the Month of May and all the action from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
The superspeedway aerokits for Honda and Chevrolet have been released and testing began today at IMS, which manufacturer had the edge? Will this be the year Arie Luyendyk's speed records fall?
Plus, a look ahead to the Grand Prix of Indy, as well as the 99th Indianapolis 500.
The usual gang of Adam Tate and Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing and Frank Santoroski of Drafting the Circuits break down the latest racing news looking back to IndyCar at Barber and NASCAR at Richmond. They are joined by Motorsport.com's Christopher DeHarde who gives first hand insight from Barber. The group then takes a look ahead to the Tudor championship at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca with Sports Car specialist Josh Farmer.
Tune in for all this and more as we take you, "In the Gravel Trap!"
Josh Farmer of Motorsport Monday & Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing bring you up to speed on the latest headlines going into the Daytona 500. The duo will square off to give you their predictions on who to watch and what to watch for as they take you up to within moments of the green flag.
Regan Smith will replace Kurt Busch in the No. 41 Haas CNC Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing. Rumors swirl that Camping World Truck Series champion, Matt Crafton, will make his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series debut in the Great American Race, replacing Kyle Busch in the No.18 M&M's Toyota after the Joe Gibbs Racing driver was injured in a vicious crash during the NASCAR XFINITY Series race.
All that an more as we prepare you for the 57th annual Daytona 500.
Gregory D. Anderson Jr Host of "GregSpeaksLive" is paying and playing tribute to "The Legendary BB King". "LISTEN" & "HEAR" some of BB Kings Greatest Hits. THIS IS A SHOW AND A MIX THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! RIGHT HERE ON WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/GREGSPEAKS
The usual suspects of Adam Tate (Tribute Racing), Joey Barnes (Tribute Racing), Christopher DeHarde (Motorsport.com), Josh Farmer, & Frank Santoroski (Drafting the Circuits) discuss a hectic weekend in racing after NASCAR had a wet weekend in Bristol and IndyCar hit one of its crown jewels, the 41st Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
Where does Scott Dixon rank among the all-time greats? Is Kimi Raikkonen back and deserving of a contract extension with Scuderia Ferrari in F1? And is the 'new' Bristol better than the 'old' Bristol?
All this and more as we take you "In the Gravel Trap!"
A weekly RasTafari radio reasoning rendez-vous.
Topic: Weddings, Funerals, etc. - The Significance of Rights of Passage and Civic Duties in the Great RasTafari Nation
The usual crew of Adam Tate and Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing, Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com and Josh Farmer of Motorport Monday are joined by Drafting the Circuits' Frank Santoroski.
The guys will talk about IndyCar's forray into monsoon racing at Nola Motorsports park and look ahead to the historic Long Beach Grand Prix. They will also discuss F1's Chinese Grand Prix, with a look ahead to Bahrain. The 6 Hours of Silverstone in WEC and all the latest news with the Mazda Road to Indy series and Nascar.
Hit the link to hear it all and more as we take you, "In the Gravel Trap!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)