SORT BY Relevancy
Al Raymond is a Deloitte Advisory Specialist Leader in the Cyber Risk practice with 15+ years’ progressive experience in customer data privacy, information security, regulatory compliance and risk management. He has a demonstrated leadership ability in building high-performance, cross-functional teams and developing financial services industry-leading controls, policies and programs. Prior to Deloitte, Al was Head of U.S. Privacy & Social Media Compliance at TD Bank. He led TD Bank's U.S. Privacy program, including all activities related to the development, implementation, and adherence to the company's policies and procedures covering the privacy of, and access to protected information per federal and state laws and industry best practices. He provided oversight for the overall program effectiveness, as well as oversight of the organization's regulatory compliance when using social media and other electronic communications.
Donna Serdula LOVES LinkedIn. She is the author of the popular book, LinkedIn Makeover: Professional Secrets to a POWERFUL LinkedIn Profile. It was back in 2009 she decided to break free from corporate America and set out on her own path. She started Vision Board Media with the goal to help business and individuals leverage the Internet in their quest to market themselves.Donna is the foremost expert in LinkedIn profile optimization. She founded LinkedIn-Makeover.com where she helps individuals from around the world brand themselves successfully using LinkedIn. Donna has appeared on Sirius XM Radio, NBC, and many other news outlets.
The Diva of Days of our Lives and friends interview Days actress, Jen Lilley, who portrays Theresa Donovan on the show. Jen has a CD out called, "Tinsel Time." Jen also stars in the web series, "Youthful Daze" and in Hallmark movies including "The Spirit of Christmas." Surprise caller, Days actor Billy Flynn (Chad DiMera) calls in near the end of the interview.
Oscar Santolalla is a speaker and podcast host based in Helsinki, Finland. He is Host and Producer of Time to Shine Podcast, a weekly podcast that inspire people to improve their communication skills. Time to Shine has featured thought leaders such as: Sam Horn, Dananjaya Hettiarachchi (World Champion of Public Speaking 2014) among others.
Learn about how to master the product demo.
Over the past 20+ years, Michelle Chung and Nancy Donahue have enjoyed successful careers in leadership positions in the pharmaceutical industry. They have mentored and coached many and share a passion for helping them thrive and reach their personal and professional goals. Inspired by cutting-edge scientific studies proving that specific habits drive personal and professional success, they extensively researched, developed and tested the On Track program to create an easy way to apply this powerful science. On Track combines six high-impact proven habits from Positive Psychology, Peak Performance and Leadership Literature with a 10-minute game-changing tool to put them into action and accelerate success.Their book, On Track: The Proven 10 Minute Success Journal was recently published by Balboa Press.
Today, Michelle and Nancy run mPWR10 Partners, LLC, a sought after pharmaceutical marketing consulting company. They also lead On Track workshops in Fortune 500 companies and colleges, and coach leaders, entrepreneurs, and individuals to use the program to reach higher levels of their potential in all areas of their lives. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Chris Dyer founded PeopleG2 in 2001 with a singular goal to make his vision for excellence in human capital due diligence services a reality. A recognized authority on human capital intelligence processes and best practices, he understands the complex challenges inherent to talent management decisions.
Chris has been recognized as a leader in the field of Human Resources by HR.com, and is looked upon as a successful entrepreneur, having managed PeopleG2 to continued growth over the last 15 years.
This is it! The Presidential Campaign Season Opener, the Iowa Caucuses, open in FOUR DAYS with 99 conventions - one in each county. Have YOU made YOUR choice, yet?
Tonight, with the Iowa Caucuses only four days away, I am opening the lines for those of you who want argue YOUR case for YOUR candidate of choice. We will caucus – just like the voters will be doing in Iowa on Monday in person – but gathering together online to argue our candidates’ finer points. So if you are a political junkie like me – Democrat or Republican – call in, and argue your candidate's issues and policies with me.
Let's keep it clean, and have fun.
This is it! But are you ready? The Iowa Caucuses open one week from today with 99 conventions - one in each county. Caucuses are NOT like primaries - where a person goes to their polling place to cast a ballot for the candidate of their choice. No. A caucus is where people gather together - usually different parties each take a different side of a room, or meet in different rooms - to argue their "case" for the candidate of their choice. Most of the voting in a caucus is public, not done by a secret ballot. Caucuses take hours - not minutes - and for the political junkie, a caucus is much more fun than a primary.
Tonight, with the Iowa Caucuses only one week away, I am opening the lines for those of you who want argue YOUR case for YOUR candidate of choice.
Let's keep it clean, and have fun.
Brian Campkin was your typical middle-aged male – corporate entrepreneur, family man – when out of nowhere he was stricken with heart disease.
According to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, for 50 percent of people diagnosed with heart disease, the first symptom is death. After life-saving triple-bypass surgery, Brian was given a second chance and resolved to make a difference.
Today, Campkin is an author and professional motivational speaker as well as the founder of Tin Man Enterprises, leveraging the story of his journey with heart disease to encourage corporate wellness. Since March 2008, Brian has also served as an official spokesperson for the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada as its resident expert survivor.
His book "From Survivor to Thriver, the Story of a Modern Day Tin Man", was launched in December 2014.
Join the Diva of Days of our Lives for our interview with Emmy nominated Days actor Thaao Penghlis who portrays Andre DiMera on the show. Thaao is the author of a new book called, "Seducing Celebrities, One Meal at a Time." His previous book was "Places: The Journey of My Days, My Lives."
The Backstage Pass Radio Program is hosted by award-winning vocalist and trumpet player Diva Taunia, and can be heard every Friday at NOON, PST at www.backstagepassradio.com. The show is generously sponsored each week by our friends at Wellesse Liquid Vitamins and Supplements (www.wellesse.com) and the Ontario Chaffey Showband. Don't forget to tweet live during the show @divataunia!
Today's program is also being sponsored by our friends at Ever-Pretty Dresses at www.us.ever-pretty.com. Right now, all of their gorgeous Valentine's dresses and gowns are 30% off, and you can use a special 20% off coupon from Taunia in addition to that! Use DVT22016 to take advantage and save another 20% off
On today's show:
1. After Alice with "Chump"
2. Konstantinos Dilzas with "Petra Ki Efhi"
3. Sarantos with "Pain of the Past"
4. Sarantos with "Valentine's Day"
5. Martin Lucanssen with "Love You From Scratch"
6. Nexus Plate with "If I Choose"
Diane is the author of the book “Angels in Action: Stories to Inspire”. She works as a full time freelance writer, writing books, book reviews, profiles, and feature journalistic articles. She is soon to release her memoir, "The Invisible Child".
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)