SORT BY Relevancy
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Stretch and grow by working in teams. Gain a different perspecitive. See networking as a viable skill that can be learned.
Online and offline the social network we build is important for stretching us beyond ourselves. Our network becomes an extension of our lives. It becomes a living and live otganization.
Your network has some ways to learn and grow it'sef forward.
Take advantage of the lessons covered here. Enjoy this episode and see how education and learning are changing to leverage the expertice of "social". Go ahead and listen in...
Join us this Sunday April 14th @ 2pmEst/1pmCst for Another Fantastic Episode of THE ANTHONY & B.FLY SHOW!!! As we discuss How is Social Media Is Changing the Outlook on Relationships!!
Joining our platform will be Alexis Michelle of Alexis Michelle Dialogues
Alexis Michelle is the Founder of Loving Me Again, Inc. She has a prolific delivery and gives you more than an emotional message. Alexis Michelle gets to the heart of humanity. She is a powerful and remarkable speaker, teacher, mentor, writer and advocate for healthy relationships.
Social media sites have took on our social lives like never before. Things are not confirmed or denied until we check our social outlets. Has this been healthy for relationships/marriages or has this new trend interrupted our lives. Join us Sunday afternoon to discuss another hot topic. Call in at 347-637-3859 or visit us on our legendary website at
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
Join Host Live Chats
- Awakenings Radio (14 chatters)
- MRTALK (14 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (5 chatters)
- Moonlady76 (5 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (3 chatters)
- nikota777 (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- jurline gateshollins (1 chatters)
- Dart Star Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- POWORDFUL Conversations (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (0 chatters)