SORT BY Relevancy
Tips On Using Social Networks Hello and Welcome to the Dj Blog Network I'm Randy Johnson and In Today's Post it's, Tips On Using Social Networks, you will find some great information to help you with job interviews, from Job Interview Answers that is great for the new beginngers. As we all know, the internet is full of social networks of all kinds, good and bad. Social media is one of the top ways that people use to communicate in today's world.
( 606 653 0321 )
Youtube has made some significant changes to its platform in the last year and we, at Jumpwire, now consider it more of a social media network than a video playback destination site.
During the 15 minute show we will discuss:
1) How to use YouTube as a social media network: subscribers, conversations, etc
2) Using Youtube analytics to build more engaging content for your audience
3) Youtubers that are doing it right
4) Earning money from your Youtube content. Is it worth the hassle?
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans of Franchise Foundry and Jack Monson of Manalto welcome Richard J Basch, President of SYNERGY HomeCare and Author of Behind the Franchise Curtain.
We'll chat with Rick about the current trends in Franchising, highlights at #IFA2015 events, and how he's successfully using LinkedIn Publications!
Join us Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT or download on iTunes!
You've heard the pundits: Some are saying the death of Google+ has started. That Google+ is a dead network. Google + is on the way out. Google is dismantling Google +. No one is using it. It a ghost town. Today the naysayers are pointing out that Google is dismantling parts of Google+ by removing key elements form its functionality. Well, I'm here to tell you that although Google+ is undergoing changes with its new management, it’s not going away any time soon. The pundits were wrong before and they will be wrong again here. Actually I believe they are missing the point. I believe Google has a different strategy altogether. If you want to know more, tune in and turn on to this week’s episode of Working The Web To Win as we explore Google+’s latest changes as it evolves into something new.
What Happened to Hip Hop Intro- Amen Communications Social Network AMEN PAR ANKH -Spirituality of our People and the Planet - The First Native Americans were BLACK.
If Instagram is for Kim Kardashian’s ass, Twitter is for Donald rants and Facebook is for your mom, where can you turn for a social media experience that won’t leave you brain dead?
Until now, nowhere. You were at Kimye’s mercy.
But with the launch of EdCast, a social knowledge network designed to get you to stop drooling, leaders such as former secretary of defense William Perry, music mogul Scooter Braun, Mitch Kapor of Kapor Capital, and director of MIT entrepreneurship Joi Ito are broadcasting and sharing information. (For a full list of EdCast all-stars, click here)
Karl Mehta is in the house to share his ideas with us. I think the timing is perfect for a social media network for thinkers.
Social Media 101
My name is Charlie Childs. Host of the Million Dollar Idea Network Radio Show It is my Job to give you at least one thing to think about changing to the positive something in your Spirit, Soul/Mind and Body. We talk about your path to success. The tools and habits needed for success in your Business,Family and Faith.
We are going to talk about the basics of social media.
How can you use social media for your businesses?
Do I need all social media platforms
We are going to take our time and explain what social media is.
Review Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN Pinterest and more
You will leave with a basic understanding how social media can work for you.
Part 1 of the Social Media Presence Tool
Billie Ozment show - "IT" The Social Network That PAYS It's Users? with your hosts Billie Ozment and Peter Mingils.
Make sure you check us out by clicking on the The Billie Ozment Radio Show at: http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com.
Billie is presently Serving As The Vice-President Of Helping The Less Fortunate Ministries. Her Mission Is To Help Those In Need And To Prepare The Young, the Elderly And the Disabled with The Skills And Knowledge they need To Be Responsible Citizens. She strives to Help Those Who Are Struggling... To Learn In A Loving And Caring Environment.
Today Billie will be talking about her new venture with i-Grow. i-grow is the first social network that pays it's users for the social networking activities they are already doing. One of igrows products is I. T. I. T. is The social network that pays it's users. Billie will show you how you can now save and earn money as you will link ecommerce to social commerce.
So what does that mean? Listen in! This is an exciting time to be in business and we are pleased to learn more about igrow from Billie.
My website is: http://igrownet.com/help4others.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- AJC Radio (16 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keith and Kimberly Show (1 chatters)