SORT BY Relevancy
In this program, you'll meet the author of the Teen Survival Series, Peggy Hatchet; and you'll learn why she felt the need to write a series of 50 to 70-page booklets to help teens survive their middle passage into young adulthood.
The host will share personal moments of her own teenage years and how she often shudders at how close she came to destruction and didn't realize it. You'll learn that Peggy Hatchet based her decision to champion the cause of young people because of her own turbulent youth. The conversations are open, honest, and focused on one objective...TO EMPOWER THE YOUTH.
Lastly, if time permits, callers get to ask questions and talk about whatever is on their mind, relevant to the subject. If there are no callers, the conversation will rock on. After all, Peggy's objective is to talk...
Conversations are not limited to controversial topics. Young people will endeavor to venture into one or more areas of interest that include education, job careers, the arts, science and mathematics...entrepreneurship, literature and sports. On the other hand, we will also talk about more personal and realistic issues like dating, sex, alcohol and drug-abuse.
This Teen Survival Meet-n-Greet Show lays the foundation for future shows. You don't want to miss it!
Check out yet another episode of Talk Soap where the panel dishes the latest on daytime including The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital and Days of Our Lives. You never know what the cast will dish on in between with Douglas, Michael, Kelli and guest co-hosts!
We had a few weeks off and we're back to catch up on The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital and Days of Our Lives. Tune in to see what's been going on? From news, to casting, to spoilers and each other's banter on all the latest, never know what we talk about now!
In this episode, you'll meet the author of the Teen Survival Series, Peggy Hatchet; and you'll learn why she felt the need to write a series of books (50 to 60 pages) to help teens survive their middle passage into young adulthood.
This host will share personal moment of her own teenage years and how she often came close to destruction and didn't realize it. You'll learn that Peggy Hatchet based her decision to champion the cause of young people on her own turbulent youth.
Lastly, if time permits, callers get to ask questions and talk about whateer is on thier mind, relevant to life issues. This Teen Survival Series introduction is sure to spike your interest, if not your participation. You don't want to miss it.
There are things each community or neighborhood can do to make every possible effort to help their young people be successful. Too many communities overlook their own resources; together, they can do many positive, supportive things for their young people.
Another resouce communities have are their churches. Most residents attend their neighborhood church; pay tithes inside that institution; and have close personal ties with the members. It would be easy for mothers to organize a support network so that no more latch-key kids will be vulnerable; parents can tutor each other's kids; and babysit for each other.
In other words, the TEEN SURVIVAL SERIES wants to address all weaknesses affecting our teenagers' futures; and eliminate tragedies that happen because of them.
This discussion: "Things We Can Do As A Community To Help Our Young People" is sure to create new alliances among parents, in an effort to make new strides in supporting our teenagers. It's a hot topic...don't miss it.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (125 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (97 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Dog Doctor (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)