SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Passport to Priorities
with Kathleen Barton
Your Roadmap to Balanced Living
Over twenty years ago I realized my life was out of balance. I spent all my time working, going to school, and studying.
I didn’t have time for my husband much less myself. Faced with the prospect of losing my marriage, I realized I had lost sight of my true priorities. That was the start of my life balance journey.
Having made positive changes in my life, I am passionate about helping others break their “achievement addiction” and live life more fully.
As a speaker and life coach, I empower women to live according to their purpose, values, and priorities, which results in greater balance, peace and satisfaction.
Jennifer Bagley is one of the most in-demand Digital Marketing and Business Strategist on the circuit. She is known for her engaging and entertaining style, as well as, her mastery level knowledge of Collaborative Marketing Strategies. Jennifer is the founder of CI Web Group, a Web Design, SEO, CRM Integration, Mobile App Development and Social Media Marketing Agency, the founder of DNet a Collaborative Digital Network and Membership System, the Owner of Sales Supply Chain Consulting and the creator of the 12 Step Roadmap to Accelerated results. She has been speaking professionally for over 15 years. Audiences rave about her ability to provide immediate value to businesses seeking to accelerate their results and grow their business.
Jennifer’s background includes executive experience in the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Technology, Operations, Logistics and Distribution for Nordstrom, Tommy Bahama and Fossil. This experience coupled with over a decade of Sales and Marketing Experience has made her a powerhouse business strategist focused on bottom-line results. This is done through a careful focus on having the right technology, the proper strategy, a collaborative network and the right mindset/behavior.
For more information please click the link and fill out the form
Author, therapist and love guru Nina Atwood takes you on an inspiring journey of self-discovery and relationship recovery. On this show: What can you do about those "love 'em and leave 'em" men? Just when you think you're both falling in love, he takes a hike. Find out the secrets to NOT being left behind in the journey to real love. Also: is internet dating soon to be obsolete? Find out about the new online dating app that is changing everything. Send your life and relationship questions to Nina: email@example.com. Go to her web site (www.singlescoach.com) and sign up to receive a FREE eBook. Visit Nina's amazon.com author page for all of her books. Tune in to the show for the ultimate roadmap to a lasting, loving relationship!
Join your altogether host MTG, special guest sidekick, “Spin the Bottle” naughty comedy web series creator, Matthew Barnard and our featured guest, serial entrepreneur, Bill Townsend. We’ll start off the show with MTG & Matthew talking about the hot topics of the day and see if we can solve the glitches in the Affordable Care Act website. MTG will then flip the switch to throw his guest sidekick some Word Up! curveballs – a word/mind association game where he’ll say a word, name or phrase and ask our sidekick to say the first thing that comes to his mind. And then we gear up for Shitz and Giggles (or Crap That Makes You Laugh) – those slice of life moments that happen all around us. This week’s hard-to-believe headline: “Teen Robbed Elderly Man And Mom Drove Getaway Car.”
Our featured guest, serial entrepreneur and author/co-author of “Yes You Can” and “Roadmap to Success”, Bill Townsend will chat with MTG about the skills, knowledge and life-lessons that fuel his continued success in business venture after business venture. And then it’s time for JUST THE TIP! with our audience – A how-to moment where we give you just enough info to get you started. This week’s topic: “Top Ten Tips for a Strong Start in Starting a Business.”
And stick around for our JUKEBOX 5 segment where MTG puts on his blinders and reaches out to grab 5 various musical artists to share with his guests and listeners. This week’s song list features songs that inspire us and lift our spirits. And then it’s time to say goodnight, but not farewell. There’s nothing like good friends, good laughs and good stories. And there’s nothing like catching you off guard and hearing you say, “OH MTG!”
The TASC Radio Podcast (the Atlanta Screenwriter's Club) is a weekly conversation with working screenwriters, actors, producers, directors and other entertainment professionals. TASC Radio Podcast is hosted by film and television writer, Rashaad King.
Today Rashaad has a conversation with Tamarah Costen, one of Atlanta's best Unit Production Managers.
in Self Help
(Pre-recorded syndicated show. Sorry, no chatroom.)
Today's topic: Spiritual Toolbox with guest Sherri Cortland
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the state of affairs in your life, perhaps it's time to shift your perspective. Your challenges become your lessons. Your lessons become the roadmap to your blessings providing you with opportunities to work some underutilized tools in your "Spiritual Toolbox."
Sherri Cortland ND is a Spiritual Growth Accelerator; Secretary to Spirit and Author. Via automatic writing, Sherri worked with her Spirit Guide Jeremy and the guide group she refers to as the "GG" to channel much of the information for her first book, Windows of Opportunity; and with two other guide groups, led by spirit guides Gilbert and Akhnanda, for her second book, Raising Our Vibrations. She worked with all three guide groups on her newest book titled, Spiritual Toolbox.
Life Coach Ade says:
“I am a Transformation Agent and an Intuitive Healer. I express as a Life Coach, Radio Producer and Host, Workshop and Tele-Conference Facilitator. I am clear that I am here on this earth to be a Transformation Agent. I have always known this, even when I doubted the knowing. I am a passionate catalyst for the transformation of humanity. The feeling I get when people I work with, step into their highest vision of themselves; confirms that I am in alignment with my life’s purpose.”
Visit his website at www.lifecoachade.com.
Many people don't write out goals because of uncertainty about what they really want in life. On today's broadcast I'll show you how to overcome the frustration of not knowing what it is you really want to do. I'll show you a technique that will help you how to discover what it is you want from life and and how to create the roadmap to achieve those goals.
Sherri Cortland ND is the special return guest joining Life Coach Ade. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the state of affairs in your life, perhaps its time to shift your perspective. Your challenges become your lessons. Your lessons become the roadmap to your blessings providing you with opportunities to work some underutilized tools in your "Spiritual Toolbox." Join Sherri and Life Coach Ade as they inspire you to put on your lightworker pants. Sherri Cortland ND is a Spiritual Growth Accelerator; Secretary to Spirit and Author. Via Automatic Writing, Sherri worked with her Spirit Guide Jeremy and the guide group she refers to as the "GG" to channel much of the information for her first book, "Windows of Opportunity;" and with two other guide groups, led by spirit guides Gilbert and Akhnanda, for her second book, "Raising Our Vibrations." She worked with all three guide groups on her newest book titled, "Spiritual Toolbox." Sherri is also the Orlando Metaphysical Columnist for Examiner.com. Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook. For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com &
Please join our host, Maggie Li, for a discussion (in Mandarin) with Michelle Wu, candidate for Boston City Councilor At-Large.
Michelle Wu is an attorney and community advocate. Most recently, she worked full-time on U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren’s campaign, where she directed statewide outreach to communities of color as the campaign’s Constituency Director.
Prior to the Warren campaign, Michelle worked for Mayor Thomas M. Menino in the Mayor’s Office as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy.
At City Hall, she created the Restaurant Roadmap guide (available on the City of Boston website), which for the first time outlined in one place the city’s restaurant permitting process from start to finish.
Michelle was also a driving force behind the Food Truck Challenge, which launched three new food trucks on City Hall Plaza. Michelle has a background in community advocacy, having worked at the WilmerHale Legal Services Center in Jamaica Plain, providing legal advice to low-income small business owners.
She also worked at the Medical-Legal Partnership at Boston Medical Center on immigration cases for survivors of domestic violence. Michelle has served on the boards of the Kwong Kow Chinese School in Chinatown, the Puerto Rican Veterans Monument Square Association, and the RoxVote coalition in Roxbury.
Michelle graduated from Harvard College and Harvard Law School. She lives in the South End with her husband Conor and her two sisters – Sherelle, a student at Suffolk University, and Victoria, a student at Boston Latin School.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (50 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- TimBinnall (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (15 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- RCRadio (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (9 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (9 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (8 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (8 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (7 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (7 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Cubanarama (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (5 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (4 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Black Improvement Radio (4 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (3 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (3 chatters)
- mashahba (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Radio PI (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- Donna L Sam (0 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (0 chatters)