SORT BY Relevancy
Marriage is something that was ordained by God. In years past, the role of the wife was very different that it is today in 2015. In the '30's, '60's, '50's and '60's, women were basically STAY AT HOME WIVES while the husband worked outside of the home. However, we know that things have drastically changed and many women have no choice but to work outside of the home.
On this episode, we are not going to talk about the role of the wife, in that respect. I want to talk about what the Bible says about a wife:
1. A wife should be submissive
2. A wife should respect her husband
3. A wife should render due benevolence
4. If a wife has a huband who wants to stay married to her, she should not leave him or make him leave.
Tune in to listen to this insightful broadcast.
SPONSORED BY UNITED STATES VETS, INC. WE A.R.E=Advocacy, Referral, and Education. VISIT THEM WHEN YOU GO TO HTTP://WWW.UNITEDSTATESVETS.ORG OR HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/UNITEDSTATESVETS.
Ms. Computer Lady already knows that it's been too long. Keeping it on the regular is the goal. Nevertheless, this is called making up for lost time. Join Ms. Computer Lady had the opportunity to interview one of the stars from the upcoming reality show From the Bottom Up--Ms. Sara Stokes.
Find out from Ms. Stokes information regarding From The Bottom Up, her upcoming product line, go down memory lane with the song "Tonight," and hear FIRST on the Ms. Computer Lady Show her new song "Sneak Peak."
Today’s episode is “The Role of Church and Community Development”. We will discuss the history of the African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church and its impact on community and society in particular and the role of the Church, in general, and its responsibility to community.
Our guest for today is Rev. Albert D. Tyson III, the Presiding Elder of the North District, Chicago Conference of the African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church. The AME Church was founded in 1787, and has a mission to minister to the social, spiritual, and physical development of all people.
Elder Tyson is highly involved in the AME Church, and the community and civic affairs of Chicago and beyond. His resume is extensive, and time does not permit me to share it all, but here are a few highlights. Elder Tyson is a member of the Board of Examiners of the Chicago Conference African Methodist Episcopal Church. He has served as the Vice-President and and the Parliamentarian of the Board of Directors for the Interfaith Organizing Project (IOP). Elder Tyson also has served as the Treasurer, and eventually, the President, of the Near Westside Community Development Corporation (NWSCDC). He is a former member of the Board of Trustees for Chicago City Colleges and was recently appointed as a commissioner with the Chicago Public Building Commission.
Call in live at (347) 884-8121. You don't need an account to listen, but, if you want to participate in an online chat, open a listener-only account at https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx?type=listener to participate in a live chat. Visit Valeriefleonard.com. Archived episodes may be found at http://Valeriefleonard.com/NonprofitU, iTunes, Podcast Chart, Blubrry and Stitcher.
Lady Charmaine Day shares in her own voice her brief testimony.
About Lady Charmaine Day:
Lady Charmaine Day is a Pastor,wife, author, publisher & radio host who is a leader in the business, literary, music, television and radio industries, cherished for her commitment to her community. Always funny and candid about herself and the world she helps to shape, Lady Charmaine Day has created a on-line ministry, Unlimited Help Ministries that supports Lady Charmaine Day efforts in transforming individuals mind, body and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ. Lady Charmaine Day is an author and publisher of six books: a Christian wisdom book called “Zero Mathematics: The Science of Today”, her autobiography entitled “Size 7 ½: Walk A Mile In My Shoes," her memoir called “One Step From Insanity: Actual Words From the Psych Ward," a book of wisdom called "Trinkette's Wisdom For Every Day Living", a book of self-help and sequel to her autobiography called "H.E.E.D. S.I.M.P.L.E.") and her latest book, co-authored with Brooklyn Mike aka Mike Troy, a book of Christian comedy/philosophy called "MINDF.U.C.C." To really know Lady Charmaine Day and what she has been through please purchase her two books:Size 7 1/2: Walk A Mile In My Shoes and the sequel to Size 7 1/2, a book of self-help called "H.E.E.D. S.I.M.P.L.E."Both books are available as a package deal for $30 on Lady Charmaine Day's website All of her books are available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Itunes, or Google Play websites. Whenever she is providing a consultation or is in front of an audience, you will be guaranteed that transformation will occur! For more information, please visit www.ladycharmaineday.com
Scripture reading Hosted by Chad Chandler, Sr
"PREPARE, FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR" -- 1st Thessalonians 5
"Give Me Five" Refreshing and Inspiring program offerings in "5 minutes" or 5X2 (10 minutes) and 5X3 (15 minutes)
Give Me Five" is brought to you by EarthlyMinistry.Org in association with Earthly Ministry Foundation, a non profit organization.
Join us also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/earthlyministry.org
Free Prayer Guide: Click the link: http://www.earthlyministry.org/images/pdf/prayerguide.pdf
McCormick serves up spicy earnings. Questar pops after being bought by Dominion Resources. Sherwin-Williams paints investors a nice picture of year-end earnings. Plus, with Alphabet about to report earnings will the tech giant overtake Apple as the public biggest company? We analyze the field and pick a dark horse to become the world’s 1st trillion-dollar company.
The Christian family has a unique role, by God's design. Based on today's standards, one might question that. Couples and their children are taking a closer look at what family life is meant to be and can be.
Today, the battle for the family is evident! And, the family has become a target of humanism – the amoral, atheistic philosophy that pervades our whole culture. So the questions are, "How shall we go about protecting our home and our families? And what must we do?”
We need to know what God intended and purposed for the family. Families have to be aware of and discern the influences that saturate our daily life – all those things that are contrary to God's Word. Then, once we know, believe and accept these, we can make a deliberate decision to live by God's standards.
Our goal is to uncover the importance of the family and its role. We will discuss the number one enemy of the family. We will also examine the role of husband, wife, and children. And, lastly, we ask that you please pray with us about how to survive the battle of the family.
Join us for our next Hope for Today podcast and tune in for the entire "Family Matters" series, over the next several weeks. Our hope is for you and us to live out the role of family, as God intended.
1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016 1st Sunday Noon Service Feb. 2016
Join myself, Danna and my co-host, Tiffany Mladinich as we talk with special guest Dr. Will Cole founder of DrWillcole.com.
What are the differences between functional medicine and mainstream medicine?
Why is running only a tsh not enough lab testing?
What thyroid patterns don’t show up by running tsh alone?
Other factors that play a role in thyroid physiology i.e. gut, autoimmune, brain-adrenal, liver, cell receptors
It's going to be a wonderfully, informative and enlightening show! Join us!
Also, please check out our Radio Show Facebook Group, Hashi's & Graves where you can ask questions, get answers, find support and learn about all the upcoming Radio show guests.
1. Why in 2016 is there still a double standard for women and will it ever change?
2. Sex on the 1st date...acceptable or does that make her a hoe? If she's a hoe, is he one as well?
3. Cheating....what's the definition? Do all men cheat and why? Is a woman cheating as bad as a man cheating?
4. When should you go public in a relationship? How has social media affected modern relationships?
Guest Call-In Number: (713) 955-0646
Please mute the show's audio in the background when calling in!
You do not have to call in to listen.
Click the link to hear the live show.
Call from a quiet place as all of your background noise will distort the audio.
Follow the via the Facebook and or Twitter link to get the newest link and for a reminder the show is starting.
As always tell your friends to follow the show, listen in and call in!
Ensure you are using the latest version of Chrome, Safari (Apple users), Firefox or IE to ensure quick access to the live shows. If you are experiencing start up issues. Take the following steps:
1. Open your internet options
2. Clean your cookies
3. Clean your cache
4. Restart your browser
5. Click the show link
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (25 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (23 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- The Dream1 (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)