SORT BY Relevancy
Confused about protein powder? Not sure what to look for? Let me help you find the best protein powder for post workout recovery. I will also be sharing some of my own recipes for protein brownies both raw and cooked, coconut protein balls and power packed granola bars with no added sugar! You work out hard and deserve to eat the best, you'll find it right here on WellFit Radio Chicago every Wednesday at Noon (CST).
Join us as we expand from last week's amazing topic and continue to ask; Fact or Fiction, Myth or More? Last week's exciting and provocative show which featured some call in guests, and astounding personal encounters continues this Monday as we listen to our Spiritual panel of experts and invite guests to join us while we delve a little deeper into those controversial mysteries, discussing such things as crop circles, UFO's, strange encounters, and mythical beings such as fairies, and other supernatural events. While not always supported by the science community, if we see it, film it, or encounter it, then does it exist? You be the judge as our panel presents their fascinating views. We would love to hear from you, whether you are a skeptic or you have a first hand experience to share. Please join us as we continue to probe for answers~
Myth or truth? Fact or Fiction? With advanced technology we have all heard about the sightings, reports and encounters with fascinating creatures such as; the "Mothman", Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch), Chupacabra to name a few. Join our panel as we debate the mystery and the data that surrounds these intriguing questions. Do they exist? If you have had an experience we would LOVE to hear your story on air. If we can't see it, or science has yet to be persuaded, how do we know, and so we ask; Does it really exist? Join this provocative discussion as our Starz Panel of experts share their spiritual narrative and beliefs.
TOPIC: How Protein Can Rev Up your Metabolism to Lose Weight
Produced/hosted by Althea Moses, The Olympian with
30+ years of health & fitness experience.
I trained 13 years (in the US) and became a:
-Junior Olympic Gold Champion in the Triple-Jump
-1996 Track Olympian in the TJ
-UCLA graduate (BA & MA)
-Founder & Fitness Director at Althea Moses Health & Fitness Co.
-Published Author of Two Things Menopausal Women Can Do To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
-Inventor of the innovative fitness technique, Circlemark Circle Hand Gesture
-Creator & Fitness Director of the innovative fitness exercise & class, ALTHEA
*Provide HOT Health & Fitness Tips from an Olympian & health & fitness expert's point of view
*Provide information needed to make nutritional & fitness choices.
*Help you choose to live & maintain an active, healthier lifestyle - one step at a time.
First Lady, Michelle Obama, created the Let's Move! program for kids to move their bodies & reduce child obesity.
I've created, ALTHEA, to move your body & teach you how to manage & lose weight to reduce obesity, feel & look better within...minutes - and have awareness about your love, power, sacred space, and wholesomeness.
Phone: 800-693-5458 or 310-740-1157
This show is for adults & educational purpose. We do not claim to treat, cure, prevent, or mitigate any disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before starting any exercise or dietary program.
Today, Kyle and Janine discuss:
Nutrient timing around workouts. What you should eat before, during and after your workouts to help you achieve your goals!
All about protein. Why it's important, some myths about it, and why we need to be conscious of our protein intake when undergoing a fitness regiment!
Many choose this route for a good reason but are often mislead once they begin that journey. Thinking that we are keeping people safe by keeping ourselves seperate may sound good but in reality, is a myth. The best thing we can do is address our issues head-on, find a solution that works for us and share it to the world.
Who says hiring staff has to be difficult?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been recruiting leaders and staff for organizations for more than 40 years. He has evaluated more that 400000 resumes and filled more than 1100 positions.
He is the host of "No B. S. Job Search Advice Radio on BlogTalkRadio" and "Job Search Radio" on WebTalkRadio.net.
He has created more than 500 videos about hiring and job search and publishes "No B. S. Hiring Advice Ezine" and "No B. S. Job Search Advice Ezine." You can receive a complimentary subscription to either of both at his website.
On this show, Jeff discusses the mistake many of you make by solely focusing on passive job applicants, the history of the myth and how you are being bamboozled.
With this summer’s release of “Think Like a Man Too” with Kevin Hart and Steve Harvey’s recent bestseller, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,” should ladies rethink the way they act (in fact, to think more like men) when it comes to relationships? The popularity of this idea may lead some to believe they should, but what does it mean to do that, and does thinking like a man for a lady make a difference when it comes to love?
Listen to this week’s podcast episode of The Sound Off as our hosts dive in to this topic.
Sound off your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, commenting at www.Facebook.com/thesoundoffrrr, or tweeting @soundoffradio!
Join Kelly as she interviews Jeremy Taylor! Jeremy Taylor, an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister, has worked with dreams for over forty years; he blends the values of spirituality with an active social conscience and a Jungian perspective. Founding member and past president of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, he has written four books integrating dream symbolism, mythology, and archetypal energy. The latest is: The Wisdom of Your Dreams: Using Dreams to Tap Into Your Unconscious and Transform Your Life. His earlier books - The Living Labyrinth: Universal Themes in Myths, Dreams and the Symbolism of Waking Life; Where People Fly and Water Runs Uphill; and Dream Work, have been translated into many languages.
This is an objective look at Hollywood and the TV industry from an insider who started at the complete bottom like many people. This episode is informative, funny at times, but more so a harsh reality of Hollywood and making it in the film and TV industry for the people who want to pursue that route.
Call In To Learn Everthing Associated With The Title And About The Number 13 And The High Priestess. speak with Spica & Noble Sifu
Disclaimer: For Educational & Entertainment Purposes Only
SPICA THE MOTHER STAR (C) 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
www.thestarspica.vpweb.com for tarot card reading and spiritual root work
in Self Help
Our bodies and our minds tell us a lot about our age. Join Barbara Hetzel, Connie Rogers, and Kim Ravida and explore the age myth.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling. Helping people live the life they want while being their authentic self is Barb's passion and desire.
Connie Rogers of Bite Size Pieces is Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Health & Wellness Writer, Author, 36 years Cosmetologist, Skin Expert, Spa Owner, Mother, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Essential Oil Therapist, Accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Being a Health Coach, her clients typically include business men & women who want to incorporate new healthy habits, new tools & skills into their already busy lifestyles and need support in doing so.
Kim Ravida is the founder and CEO of Kim Ravida Coaching. Kim is a Lifestyle and Business Coach who works with women entrepreneurs, business owners and holistic health professionals to lead happy and healthy lives while building and leading successful and profitable businesses. Kim supports and guides her clients to make decisions and choices that support their lives, pulling in what is important to them, their values and goals so that they are healthy, joyful and happy in their personal and professional lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (10 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)